Is there anything more revolting than NTR?

Is there anything more revolting than NTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/579537/78e6277f82/
exhentai.org/g/649227/46ea4a28b0/
exhentai.org/g/847993/d63bffff5a/
exhentai.org/g/792085/eb63ee8521/
exhentai.org/g/606591/ea4a4cb21d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

you're revolting for making a mountain out of an anthill.

Sup Forums

The thought of fucking a seasonal waifu infront of
my waifu turns me on so much, not even embarrassed about my fetish.

Planes

The whole seasonal waifu thing exists because people failed to understand/accept what a waifu is.

>that fly NTR doujinshi
I've seen everything now

The degenerates that enjoy it.

have you seen whats on Sup Forums

futa and scat exist

You're an idiot if you think that those are worse than NTR
Yes, they are disgusting but they don't leave a mark

>Sup Forums
fuck off faggot

Futa is just girls with extra options, and scat is kinky for some people. It's not like any artists have ever dropped all of their works to focus exclusively on scat.

NBR

i picked this up because of that image, what a disappointment i had

I don't even know what mango that is.

There's need to be more reverse ntr

It's just so goddamn stupid. I don't even get mad at the cuck angle, I get mad about how these plots come about. "I saw you masturbate now you must fuck me!" "Oh, no, Now i just can't live without his dick, I still love my husband but his mighty mustang has too much horsepower for me to resist!"

It's fucking grade school writing it ruins my suspension of disbelief. I need a ntr doujin where the wife immediately tells her husband about the guy and he kicks his ass and fucks the dogshit out of his wife in front him.

Heat death.
The great silence.
Inevitability of giant evil robots.
Other things related to the first three.

That sounds pretty hot

>I need a ntr doujin where the wife immediately tells her husband about the guy and he kicks his ass and fucks the dogshit out of his wife in front him.
That's not NTR

yeah, just like any other hentai plot
read mashira dou's works if you want a more realistic plot

Yea, I guess fakeout ntr or something would be better, where it starts off typical but when it gets to the "Now you must fuck me!" part she just calls her husband or something.
It bothers me that I've gone far enough where loving vanilla couples who have no problem communicating are my fetish.

female: netorare is shite sure but male: netorare is for patricians. Having the girl sit in the corner, masturbating to the boy fucking the other girl is great.

how lewd.

>NTR
>revolting

I don't know this feel

Satania bullying

The only thing NTR has given us was this one one page comic where its some king/prince and finds his wife has been seduced by some pretty boy and she's like "I can't live without him" so the King is like "Alright I guess I'll just have to fuck him too!" and she's like "OH SHIT YEAH" or something while the pretty boy is freaking out.

That was a great read.

NTR by someone getting trucked.

But user, does the other girl join for a threesome?

What a short way to end a story.

NTR is basically comedy for me.
>girl being violently raped behind shower curtain
>MC doesn't sense anything wrong

No my man, it's about the NTR right? She isn't supposed to join in but show an expression of lust and desperation while masturbating. Not to mention that it ups the value of the dude.

>it ups the value of the dude of he does NOT fuck a girl

Men are not women, they're not defined by the scarcity of access to the vagina.

It does though, the dude is less of a faggot.

This. Those gay pussy lovers should know that the more vaginas they eat, the greater the gay faggot they are. They need to get that dick inside a man.

Listen here faggot, there ain't nothing wrong with fucking a man as long as you're not holding hands.

Wait, that's off. Kissing is fine, it's balls touching that's gay.

Fucking newfags.

This one really got it right, don't know it it is really considered male: netorare since it's what she wants.

Hand holding is a meme from Sup Forums my child. Balls touching is a universal meme. Back to the drawing board, kid.

Don't forget about the "Did I just see my wife getting gangbanged by three niggers? No, It can't be! MY WIFE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" and then he forgets about It and continues his to live his cucked life.

Fucking bullshit dude

>show an expression of lust and desperation while masturbating

the best

Male:ntr is fucking amazing

>Posting an Airbus A330 and a Boeing 787 on Sup Forums
Huh?

>not getting obvious clever joke
>a fucking tripfag

I agree.

I remember someone once told an NTR story. It started as normal with the chad banging the girl but it all changed when the chad returned home & found the girl's boyfriend banging his entire family. Turns out that the boyfriend only let chad have a slight bang out of pity & out of greater pity, he pity-orgied his family. The boyfriend then called his girl to him who proceeded to ahego greater than chad ever saw. Then chad called out to his family but they're so mind broken that they don't even remember him and address him as "it". Chad runs out of his house crying and then gets hit by a truck as his family continues to fuck the boy, unaware that chad died.

2 NTRs I suppose

yaoi

Find out the title and post it.

this is pure

You can't just post a story as interesting as this one and not source it.

Unironically, lolicons.

Plunderer don't read it.

no

Jesus Christ, truck-kun doesn't even have mercy for those who have been broken beyond repair. His savagery is unmatched.

The hilarious plot is one the selling point

Fucking this. Cuckqueans need more love.
That girl is an angel, holy shit.

This is an actual ntr plot

> I need a ntr doujin where the wife immediately tells her husband about the guy and he kicks his ass and fucks the dogshit out of his wife in front him.
Obligatory.

>dog NTR
>not WA2 ending
One fucking job

>One fucking job
Not mine, but checked.

better image

>Boeing
>Airbus
>racemixing

This one was cockblocked, wasn't it?

This.

>all these male:ntr aficionados

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

>NTR'd by family members
God have mercy on our souls

My dick

>Inevitability of giant evil robots.
Nah fuck off Elon Musk. We'll run out of natural ressources way before AI willd even stutter.

Fuck off back to your containment board

That fucking translator needs to hurry up with that Fanaticism doujin.

Did someone say NTR'd by family members?

Why do you do this to me, user?

Why would you hope so hard to see someone who isn't you having a fulfilling and successful sex life devoid of any issues?

Makes you wonder who's the real cuckholds.

Kill yourself

Reminder that self inserting as the girl in NTR is patrician.

Seriously, how can you enjoy works like these if you self insert as the dom or the guy getting NTR'd?
exhentai.org/g/579537/78e6277f82/
exhentai.org/g/649227/46ea4a28b0/
exhentai.org/g/847993/d63bffff5a/

Self inserting as the dominant male is boring and he doesn't get a fraction of the pleasure she does. Self inserting as the NTR'd male is only acceptable if he gets feminized and dominated in the whole process as well, e.g. exhentai.org/g/792085/eb63ee8521/ and exhentai.org/g/606591/ea4a4cb21d/

You're thinking of type B NTR, which is ridiculous and lazily written by its nature. Types A and C are (or at least can be) better.

>self inserting as the girl
>example of one where it's good to do so being a meme50 doujin
Now you are patrician. Good stuff. Meme50 is FANTASTIC for it.

>female:netorare