Looking to emigrate somewhere civilized (not burgerland). I'm looking for these characteristics:

Looking to emigrate somewhere civilized (not burgerland). I'm looking for these characteristics:

1. As much GIBS as possible and social safety nets so I don't need work unless im bored
2. Cheap real estate cost
3. Reasonable weather and wildlife (no australia or canada)

Whats the best place, Sup Forums?

Literally no where is going to let you get away with being that much of a fucking leech without you sneaking your way in and i doubt you have a boat that can cross the atlantic. Looks like your only real choices are sneaking in the US, canada, or maybe helping to try and unfuck your country.

The south of Brazil is actually really nice

American sounds good. Just be sure to have 12-15 kids

Sorry you weren't born a nigger this lifestyle does not exist anywhere in the world for you

That pig is happy as fuck.

You can get only one of those at a time. But try Honduras.

Grow a beard, fly to Germany, slap on a turban and tell them you're a Mudslime.

I think Germany would be a good fit for you.

mexico

wtf going on in that pic?

he got saved from drowning (to later be cooked alive)

Norway or Italy

That is a cute pig!

I hear Israel is nice

I will never eat pig again

Flood waters at pig height. Let the pig walk normally it's going to drown.

Thailand
no gibs, but everything is cheap as fuck

We don't need no spics around here.

Italy is a racist country don't go there I know trust me if I could go to any country I would go to New Zealand I bet they don't have any problems you never hear about them in the news

Germany is what you're looking for, OP. But you have to convert to Islam to be accepted.

Haiti. Conan and Bill Maher say is great!

Do you look like a nigger?
If not, then you don't have the gib genes, sorry.

The bottom of the sea

Thank God you dont want to come here. You are the reason people think Mexico is shit.

northern sweden, just make tacos and you would become a millionaire then start a taco chain, not even meming tacos is all people eat here since we abandoned kebab&pizza (too associated with shitskins no virtue signaling points enabled)

What's wrong with Mexico? Does it have too many Mexicans?

Flag checks out

Gulag.

CHI

>As much GIBS as possible and social safety nets so I don't need work unless im bored
I don't think you'll find any place that offers MUH GIBS to Illegal Immigrants other than Canada and the US and you're probably too poor to go to Europe. Oh and btw, go fuck yourself, pussy ass nigga leavin Mexico and shit, STAY LIKE A FUCKING MAN AND TRY TO FIX THIS BULLSHIT.