How's Prison Going to Treat him Sup Forums ?

How's Prison Going to Treat him Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu(dot)be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally will never happen even if it should. It would cause permanent damage to the country / planet if people lost that much faith in the US government

He's going to love it. After all, he was blowing Michaels BBC over the years.

Will We will be left any choice once it's all out there in the open, the worst of it is yet to be seen?

You elected a fucking homo twice. Shame on you mutts.

Trump can't lock up Obama, liberals would never stop rioting

He can lock up Hillary though

What will he have to do to get cigarettes in prison?

>How's Prison Going to Treat him Sup Forums ?
Wait...you don't actually trust the justice system to do the right thing, do you?

Why would you think the system that is designed to protect people like Obama and Clinton would turn and destroy Obama and Clinton?

Why do you have any faith or trust in this system?

Id gain faith in the government if they arrested him desu

He could just disappear
Or maybe he decids to commit suicide.
We can blame the russians for it.

Im sure the niggers in prison would respect him.

A banana a day keeps the molesters away

amerimutts still believing in their leaders... how much more do (((they))) have to fuck you up before you open your eyes?

even if they put him in jail, it's just a minor pawn. goyim will never learn...

>donnie the connie couldn't put Hillary in prison despite making it a meme slogan for his campaign

>mouthbreathing trumpniggers think he can put Obama in jail

Lmao kys you stupid trumpfag, you'll forget about this faster than you forgot about your 'lock her up' meme chants

>fail to close guantanimo bay
>spend the rest of your life in it

Nah. He'd get killed and replaced by a body double if he genuinely fucked up but otherwise he's just a good goy

>Germany
>Mocks other people's leaders
You see the problem here, right?

Probably should happen but never will. You could say the same about quite a few us presidents.
Here in Guatemala we have two former presidents and a vice president in prison. Who has the better legal system.

I don't mock other people's leaders. I mock people that believe in their leaders. try to read before you shitpost. it's a lot more effective :)

I don't know jet but were they put in jail because they did something (((they))) didn't like?
If yes your legal system is as shitty as all the other ones. If no you are the last save harbor on this planet (=best possible legal system).

No, they were jailed for corruption.

How much does 45 year old boipucci cost in Chicago?

that's not what I asked for. did you research if there are any deeper reasons?

>You elected
Dems did because "muh first black president".
Meanwhile you let Muslims go to town on your women's asses and your collective ass as a country.

Well, for example, when Pérez became president, he immediately changed the way import duties were levied. It used to be easy to import goods from the USA. You could buy things online and ship it here. It was much more difficult and costly after Pérez became president. Then we found out why he changed the system. He was was taking kickbacks for waivers on import duties. It was a pretty good scam and he profited several million dollars.
Vice president Roxanne Baldetti was part of the same customs tax fraud scam. Although she had other things going on as well. She still owns 500 acres of land bordering my property.
Ex presidente Efraín Ríos Montt was tried by a Guatemalan court on charges of genocide and crimes against humanity, marking the first time that a former head of government was prosecuted for such crimes in a national, rather than international, court.
If you think that they were removed from office to replace them with someone more favorable to the political powers, your wrong.
The current president is Jimmy Morales, an ex comedian on TV. The media dislikes Jimmy as much as the media in the USA dislikes Trump.

Name ONE (1) thing Obama did for which he should be sent to prison. Remember, it's gotta be a crime, not >muh nigger.

When Michele Obama releases the portrait, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, Ill know true ecstasy. I dont think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty fashyboi penis fury simultaneously. Theyll try to convince themselves it was a bad painting. Theyll try to convince themselves that the critics had pulled a fast one on them. We will riot! They will say. Sup Forumsebelmedia! Trolls! they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything. But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their golden emperor, their salvation, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the white trash who failed harder than any other president. The entire world KNOWS that blumpf is literally casual, that nothing you do really matters, that his story is shallow and worthless. But all this only drives home just how little the nazis think of Michael Obama painting. After all its bullshit, its lies, its dumbing down they STILL see blumpf as being superior to obama. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and wont reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.
youtu(dot)be/SEUmj3RW-rM

What prison, he's not going because the games so rigged. I'm not a shill I want the swamp to be drained and I want the deep state hung from short ropes on a tall tree.hell if anything is to Happen it's going to be against all of the Dems I don't see him serving time because mehh black president.

He's way too narcissistic to kill himself

Like a bitch

Won't make it. Some assassin/fixer will get him and Michael first. Probably the kidnapped daughters also - for insurance reasons. That's how the Democrat Resistance works.

In segregation he might get a cell facing Mecca but that’s about it. Even if all the stars and moons aligned and king nigger got locked up there is no hope for a shank down.

This.

there is no deep state, ok you are free to go about your hallucinations

The portrait has already been released hasn't it? Have I turned into a new fag? Am I missing a copypasta here?

>How's Prison Going to Treat him Sup Forums ?

he probably won't be hated in prison, if that's what you are asking.

>Muh-too much damage.
The nigger hangs!

KANG.

>It would cause permanent damage to the country
can some burger please explain this train of thought, i think im in the opposite side where i would think the majority of the people would gain trust in its government because it stands up against blue collar criminals (Politicians), i would loose hope in Trump if he didnt in fact do something for the foiled coup attempt.

>if people lost that much faith in the US government

It would restore faith in the government you fucking kike what the fuck is wrong with you fucking retards

does he keep SS detail?
do we freeze his assets before he goes in?

Every day this man is free is another day that President Trump is helping him get away with it.

It won’t be hard time for him. He’ll be an organizer and gang leader. It would be wise to sentence him to solitary.

>actually thinking a high level politician will face consequences for their actions
so did you just start paying attention to politics or what?

maybe not world class bbc, but DEFINITELY male

nothing he hasn't done before

He's not going to prison. Trump wants to preserve the sanctity of the POTUS office. I doubt he'll get hillary either. He probably will nail a lot of their underlings in the next coming year.

>What is migrant crisis

Hillary can be brought down. They just need some strong evidence. The DNC is sick of her and would gladly throw her under the bus just to get her out of their hair. Obama, on the other hand, would be next to impossible. He could literally shoot someone in the face in broad daylight and it would be justified as self-defense or some such shit. He would have to be shown doing something extremely taboo in our society and there are very few subjects like that left. Maybe heroin dealer? I mean, even pedo is probably not enough. It's a dilemma.