Spread this infographic on twitter, Sup Forums. Make yourself useful, and not a faggot

Spread this infographic on twitter, Sup Forums. Make yourself useful, and not a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take this too

yeah but why did michelle cut off kathie griffith's head

>spread our propaganda goyim!

Fuck off

4d shlomo

i cant stop laughing

It could do without the Reddit tier whataboutism of including what if Trump blah blah. Just make it explicitly racial because that’s what this is. Don’t be afraid of being pro-White.

Based Hikikomori

Get right

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Fuck off soyboy worshipper

>Make yourself useful
We'll take this away from you along with your legacy. Fucking race baiting bitch, you think Obama didn't who this artist was.

*know

Explain the link between Obama's painting and the head chopping paintings first
>Same painter?
>Same style?
>they are in the same meme picture that you yourself created?
Only the first answer is the correct reason for outrage btw

tfw you're not president anymore and you can finally stop hiding the fact that you're a nigger

the false confidence of of artificial power concede by the jews what a pathetic shitshow

This is really bad.

aa this guy was arrested 4 years in uk for antisemitic coment

say please

Is that a real quote? Holy shit.

>yale student
>giving the triangle hand jesture

definaly potrays sodomy with the goddess of egypt. flowers resemble anuses. traangle resembles anal muscles.

black sun represents anus. im not joking.

He seems to be a big fan of copy pasting patterns as a background, and then painting stuff on it.
What a seriously fucking uncreative nigger.

goddess of egypt through the sodomoites. flowers represent anus. the yale painter pictured with his hands in a triangle represents the third eye, illuminated. or the anus. when people are sodomoized they are then illuminated from the "third eye".

freemasonic is about sodomy.

Also your infographic is shit. It doesn't even mention that that's the guy who made the presidential portrait. It just says Obama picked this guy. Lol.

I just can't believe things have gotten this ridiculous. it's baffling at this point, and it's baffling how these people get a pass. or maybe they don't get a pass, maybe everyone is too scared to say anything because if you say anything against the powers that be they will twist it around to attempt to destroy your career/life.

this shit is so twisted at this point I legit want nothing to do with normies anymore. this is so fucking ridiculous I'm ashamed to even be on the same planet as these ""people""

Yeah sorry. Too far fetched so that's not going to work

>too far fetched

youtube.com/watch?v=sa6VcLql7fM

Not to be a dick but the layout doesn't look clear to me, in terms of posting it by phone to twitter

Zyklon Ben needs to do the Trump portrait.