Let us have a thread in remembrance of shitty originals that tried their best

Let us have a thread in remembrance of shitty originals that tried their best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA
youtube.com/watch?v=sE4053M485k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Classroom Crisis count as having tried its best?

Is this worth watching? I really like Uchikoshi's VN's, but I've hesitated on watching this because I've heard it's bad.

Unlike comet lucifer This had actually some potentials.

Obligatory Glasslip, Mayoiga, Kiznaiver post.

Really mad at the ending.
Started slow, with a crazy and dumb plot and characters but the last episode made up for everything else. Really enjoyed it.

It was cute, but the buildup to the ending felt very shallow, I don't mind predictable shows but this one took it one step higher and the supposedly sad part didn't feel as sad as the arc with the kid and the nee-chan android.

Alright I'll give Punch Line a go, thanks man.

hey fuck you i cried

I wish we had more no bullshit, straight to the point originals like Plastic Memories.
disregarding the psycho pass episode of course

>Decide to check out original anime of the season
>mecha in a fantasy setting
I really wish they'd just choose one of these, hate when they're mixed.

The SoL bits were so comfy. I wish we could've gotten a spinoff of the cast hanging out without the Blade Runner crap.

That face of assimilation.

I never even watched this one, but I remember the shitstorm. Aside from the infamous episode, did it even try at all, though? I always heard it was just super bland all the way through.

The animation was fantastic and the fixed the botched scene in the infamous episode for the BDs. It is now a fantastic scene Was it a good story? Meh, not really.

Still I'd recommend it to anyone who likes sakuga.

>Still I'd recommend it to anyone who likes sakuga.
I wouldn't recommend it at all. 12 episodes of garbage with a few scant moments of quality animation? Just watch the sakuga bits on sakugabooru and skip the show.

By that logic just don't watch anime at all and just watch highlight reals on youtube

Comet Lucifer did not tried at all. It's a fucking dumpster fire.

I can normally sit through utter crap for robot action but these two were just so dull. Comet Lucifer even started out with an interesting robot that they completely fucked a quarter of the way through.

I thought punch line was pretty good.

not gonna lie, punchline I unironically enjoy, its so in with its zaniness and its final few epsides were genuinely pretty interesting. The ending was overall pretty great too, surprisingly more of an emotional impact than I expected.

What happened to Comet Lucifer?
I stopped watching when the edgy kid appeared

The one good thing about comet lucifer was that the tomboy girl and the rich boy ended up together and the main guy became an eternal bachelor after the alien girl got sent into space or whatever.

I can hardly remember, it was just so bland.

Someone post the dancing vegetables and bread grenades.

I also liked the design for the annoying robot/lizard girl.

Now you got me curious, what was this infamous episode about? Is it the one with the frog on the girl's ass that some anons occasionaly post around?

>about
It's not what it's about, it's the "animation."
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA

MC became a fat balding forever alone guy . Rock snake was a cute dark skinned girl. Rival got the girl who was pining for MC. Bread weaponry.

One of the worst anime I've ever seen, honestly.

No? It makes sense for Wizard Barristers because it's absolute garbage, but every anime isn't.

Oh yeah, I went to the archives and apparently it's episode 11 so I stumbled across that video too. Jesus fucking christ, the last time I remember something like this happening was in Date A Live S2 but it wasn't nearly as bad as this.

OP said "tried their best."

This scene is the only good thing about Comet Lucifer
and I guess the green rock snake

That horrible forced animation and nausea inducing camera rotations certainly fits the bill of "tried their best". It was still hot garbage, and I remember people on /a saying it was acceptable.

They could have kept the frame showing the Sky Tree for the whole scene and it would have been deemed 'artistic'.

>and I remember people on /a saying it was acceptable.
The consensus was that it was absolutely terrible. Only a small handful of anons -!me included - liked the show.

She really brought the pain.

I think the only enjoyment of this series I got was that single pixiv entry about the girl getting fucked silly.

I actually enjoyed it, seen way worse.

Wasted oportunities, the anime. Never understood why go out of your way just to end with that.

Had good discussions when it was airing, neat opening, but yeah it was pretty damn retarded, but it's jun maeda, already knew we were up for this kind of bullshit

I was pretty impressed by how incompetent Charlotte was even by 'original TV anime by Maeda' standards. Not even Angel Beats shoved enough content for a 24 episode season into the span of 24 minutes and topped it off with the MC being shot in the back by a Chinese man with a crossbow.

I liked this.

>but the last episode made up for everything else
>Rush as shit ending with terrible "resolution"
I'm so glad this piece of shit bombed along with the game it was promoting
Shit taste

>One of the best anime of 2016
>bad

Concrete Revolutio was the ultimate pleb filter

Come on! That's not even anime original! Fuck off with your bait!

While it was a bit confusing at times, I can in no way say this is shitty.

Best part was how the main villain was right.

After the adventure and lifestyle he had the MC couldn't stand a normal life anymore. If his friends didn't take his mind off his crippling depression by going on another adventure he would be walking down the road of the main villain. Like how he was just sitting there watching some hobo have a heart attack before he remembered the main villain's last words.

>originals
That's an LN adaptation.

I still can't believe she won the MC bowl. I was happy.

I never said it was good. Simply said I like it.

Nothing wrong with enjoying things as long as you are not deluded enough to think they are good just because you like them.

Sorry, it was just really shitty so I equated it as such

Some of the episode are genuinely sad for me. That's still something compared to Comet Lucifer which is pure shit since the first episode, and I'm saying this as someone who loves bottom of the barrel robot show.

Fuck you, this was great.

Pretty sure he said shitty user. MJP was great, and that reminds me did the movie get good subs?

Yes, a while ago.

Eh, the movie is the a repeat of the 18th episode.

Active Raid wasn't shitty.

I enjoyed the first season so very goddamn much that when the second half came i was so disappointed by the amount of pussyfooting and wasted episodes for building up to the conclusion

It's pretty fun.

The movie's premise was literally just "people attack and they fight them off," user, it really doesn't matter that the battle happened at the same spot a previous one did.

>CGshit mechs
>Muh newtype waifu dying and turning into particles
>That horrible use of sfx
>Bread based warfare
>Black hole that sneaks up on everyone
Goddamn that was a bad show.

>>CGshit mechs
The CG was pretty decent, though.

No, it was shit with a poorly strung together plot. The little things that end up being important that you'd stumble upon in a game were way too deliberately shown in the anime and killed any sort of mystery or suspense, and it was "buy the VN that doesn't exist" ending.

>"buy the VN that doesn't exist" ending.
Oh, just like O;9 then.

Best show of the last 5 years, and the ultimate retard filter.

This was the "I'm waiting for the rain" song show wasn't it? I remember it being boring but wasn't that bad.

It was standard Orange work. As per usual, the lack of noticeable battle damage is always the biggest issue.

Sorry for being that fag but anyone has a good concrete revolutio torrent?

>CG mechs
>Ever not garbage
Go back to pretending MJP and Akito looked good.

No, that was Asterik. Waiting in the Rain was too good for that shitty battle harem. In fact, I think I'll listen to it now.

O MY TWEET

Oh yeah. I watch everything each season so the bad shows just sort of blend together.

I've got one, just hover over this link google.com.

MJP battles were the best

Your autism is just blinding you

At least the songs are good.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Only like two and it doesn't even stack up to half of what frontier had.

Came here to post this. I am not sure if the anime staff even tried at a point, but it may as well qualify considering all the promotional stunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=sE4053M485k

I liked Asterisk

Ikenai Borderline is amazing.

AXIA was amazing and best girl won, the latter alone puts it above Frontier

I think the development between MC and Isla was too little too late, partly because there was no time for it between the many stupid romcom moments. It was something like halfway through episode 12 and they were only beginning to hold hands, and by the end they never got out of that new relationship awkwardness. It was disappointing.

Man, the first episode was promising and then it just kept getting worse and worse. I normally have a high tolerance for awful, but by episode 10 I had to get off this ride.

But best girl won in Frontier, Ranka got BTFO so hard it was hilarious

>Shitty models, shakey cam and haphazard movement to cover up the lack of style in the movements and poor sense of weight
The fact that people on Sup Forums and /m/ now pretend that garbage is okay is unsettling.

But best girl won Frontier.

This shit, I shall remember it because no one else will.
Charlotte was not great but was good enough
Majestic was great, fuck you and fuck you.

So you basically didn't watch it at all.

Everyone remembers that for Underwater swapping out the OP.

That's other way around. It has great premise but the staffs in it weren't even trying.