twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Scout?
>You want to sniffy my pantsu~!?

JM soon

Armin a cute.

i still love annie after all these years

a shit*

I WANT U MIKACHANNN

Calm your hate boner, Jeanfag. I new it all the time.

Mikasa top tier waifu, all other shingeki girls proven SHIT.

OINK

>new
It's knew, and I'm not Jeanfag.

Sure thing.

Believe what you want

Endgame

Feed himself to Paradis. Marley is clearly gonna lose the war now that they're technologically behind without a colossal.

He'll probably try to fuck Historia to preserve the royalty too.

This

>Zeke rapes Historia
Make this happen pls

Shipperfags delusions surprise me.

Reiner is so handsome.

Hansamu~

World peace (wall filth not included).

>no post for perfect dom Captain Rico
let's rectify that

What would they smell like?

Crashing the Marleyans

*koff*

*derails your thread*

Having a political marriage with hisu before manlet killed him because "muh promise"

Like sweat and shit, most likely

Endgame right here, brothers.

*derails your manga*

>What's with all the racket in this thread, cadets?

Power bottom.

Armin just ripped a big one in his pants, sir.

YES

The racket was because Sasha tooted

I hope Armin got rid of the silly coconut hair.

He has to.

I'm gonna make her choke on my dick.

I feel so confused when there's a new picture.

I hope we get rid of Armin.

Eren doesn't need an (over)used goods.

Why is Hitch gaping that much?

Eren will get rid of Armin himself.

One could only hope.

>tfw to intelligent to have any meaningful character development

Are you the REfujo? Keep dreaming.

Too many copulations with old training officers.

Wait and hope.

We lost the chance of that a year ago. We are stuck with that turd until the end, the best you can do is hope for more Reiner chapters because Armong won't show up his face in these.

I'm just hoping for an entire arc filled with nothing but Reiner, maybe Zeke and Eren along the way. Get the job on the mainland done and do it well for the next few months/year and only go back to Paradis once it absolutely has to happen. Even then I sincerely hope Armong's screentime is kept to a minimum, or that he dies quick.

More like flowers and perfume, she is a very well maintained girl.

So many characters could've been developed by his death it's kind of sad.

Armong is better when he's gone. He's not going to get a death as good as the last time. Fucker.

>Even then I sincerely hope Armong's screentime is kept to a minimum, or that he dies quick.
He is now a shifter and Erwin's replacement, as much as I hate him, we aren't getting rid of him nor will he have little screentime when the action returns to Paradis.

The best we can hope for is that he turns evil so at least it's something different other than the usual "crying, being reassured and coming up with a contrived plan that isn't really that smart" cycle

Evil Armin soon, but not so soon that he's not welcome.

We aren't going back to paradis.

You say that now.

With Eren in Marley it's quite obvious.

Keep saying that to yourself.

I mean, yeah, obviously. But that doesn't mean once all the shit on the mainland is over and done with, the story won't shift back to the main cast. For now the arc's focusing on Falco and Reiner as the PoV's, and that's fine, but eventually it'll go back to Paradis, if only in a flashback first and then fully once the characters are seeing it in reality. I expect the change will happen during the invasion.

If you want to annoy EAfags then say something about Eren instead. They're Erenfags who don't care that much for Annie, they only want a trophy for Eren

Same as Jeanfags.

There is no better Annie ship than EA, though.

Annie is shit.

She's fine but her fags make her insufferable.

What will it be about?
twitter.com/pKjd/status/889648648287645698

Why is tumblr so obsessed with Armong?

I don't know. They're both pig-faced pieces of shit? That might be it.

Shitlet.

Is Mrs Smith here?

I'm thinking they might try and do chapter 71.

They're more obsessed with Levi. I guess because they're depressed people who are fond of bright characters.

Armong's not even that bright of a character

Why did Isayama make Levi 5'3? Usually the short character is in there for comic relief yet Levi isn't comedic nor relieving. He's a grumpy little man who obviously has a chip on his shoulder, the type of character nobody likes. He should have died to the female titan to be honest.

Levi is Isayamas selfinsert.

But Isayama is a lanklet

It's better for fighting with the maneuvering gear. He makes shit jokes. It's kinda played for laughs. His height's the last thing you should be worrying about.

He isn't but his eyes are filled with emotion.

Not even.

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PICTURE THAT SHOWS LEVI IS ISAYAMA'S SELF INSERT.

If height doesn't matter then I guess weight doesn't matter either, right? Is that the SJW logic you're using? Maybe we should just make all the characters 400 lbs because that's basically what you're doing when you put a 5'3 male in a series.

Why?

Gap moe. The hero is actually a manlet. Same reason why he drew Oluo as if he was a fucking grandpa when in fact he was in his late teens.

That's not passion or emotion to the degree I'd use either of those as a descriptor, but more like childish naivety and innocence. Which Armin has, throughout the series and by the time of the ocean scene, discarded.

Short males are automatically unlikable so gap moe doesn't work in this case.

Did a short male rape you as a kid or something?

I just find them ugly and annoying.

That's your opinion man. Manlet is doing amazing in the fanbase. 99% like him and are after his cock.

His butthurt would suggest that yes, he was indeed raped by a manlet as a child.

Is that childish and naivety that makes him bright. And the fact that he is trustworthy. That's how I think he really is.

>he is trustworthy
lolno
Maybe he's bright on the outset, but he's a very dark and resentful person deep down, he was beyond ready to throw the blame for the worst crimes against humanity on the people who by all rights should be his dear comrades without batting an eye.

I miss him

That's not true. Everyone on Sup Forums hates Levi and Armin. They make up all kinds of reasons for hating them but the #1 real reason is that they're ugly manlets. It's not a coincidence that the 2 short characters get so much hate. Nobody likes short men in real life and nobody likes short men in manga. They're inferior to tall men by a longshot.

I know that but there's also that part of his self that is very bright and innocent. He is trustworthy, he would die for Mikasa, Eren or humanity anytime and he already proved that.

Jobbing to Warhammer guy and finally getting finished off by shitlet and Connie

Same.

Why doesn't Sup Forums hate Connie?

Because he is a secondary character. I like him more than Jean though.

Only a little more character than Jean. Making him shit.