Gerald Stanley /ourfarmer/

Colten "dindu nuffin" Boushie, Injun of Saskatchewan, was shot dead by Gerald Stanley on Aug.9th 2016, the verdict of 'not guilty' has caused a shitstorm across the country and has fuel racial tensions.

GERALD...
GET THE TOKAREV

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7wt9ey/after_stanley_verdict_lawyers_say_political/du37b4q/
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214
youtu.be/FEZKdEyhApI
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/just/appeal-appel.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/09/witness-at-murder-trial-says-he-saw-raymond-cormier-arguing-with-tina-fontaine.html
trib.al/cSWta6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Uncensored Plebbit Rundown:
(Yea I know)
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7wt9ey/after_stanley_verdict_lawyers_say_political/du37b4q/

MUH FAR RIGHT

I know this (((outrage))) over the vrdict is ridiculous. None of the fake news articles even mention the "kids" were perpetrating an armed robbery at the time this man was shot. What an injustice!!!!

Burgers please annex us and gas the prarie niggers PLEASE

good, more wood for the fire

Reminder to you fucking racists that coulten was asleep at the wheel. he only came on the farm for help with his tire.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ARE PEOPLE LINING UP TO PAY HOMAGE TO THIS DRUNKEN PETTY THUG?

FUCK YOU
i know you're joking, but wtf man. wtf kind of country is this. WHAT THE FUCK.

alright give the facts

shitlibs are going to talk to me about this and about what an injustice it is, give me the hard fucking evidence that this shooting was kosher

I wish he had sued self defense and won the trial instead of muh hangfire
I FUCKING HATE chugs

So it was an accident.

Switch off the computer leaf, put on a jacket and walk around the block.

the issue is what a fucking wh*te m*n had the gall to go outside with a gun

Best I could find.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214

Lol no one I've talked to in person thinks the n8 didn't deserve it. Fucking drunk idiots want to set a precedent that farmers (99.9% white) aren't allowed to protect themselves, fucking South African bullshit in Canada

>BASED PREMIER :
youtu.be/FEZKdEyhApI

(SORRY FOR THE FORMAT, SYSTEM CAN BE FUCKING RETARDED SOMETIMES)

From what ive gathered..prarie nigger drinks fire water to excess...crashes car into something on farm..tries to steal atv..gets shot..

USA
>bunch of shitskins drive onto your farm
>can gun them down with an AR-15 and multiple 30 round mags at your leisure
>when (if) the cops show up they give you a pat on the back and you can go back to drinking while they tow the car and drive the bodies away

Canada
>bunch of shitskins drive onto your farm
>have to make up some crazy story about how your gun magically loaded itself and fired off a round which killed one of them
>barely escape jail time, prime minister tweets his support for the shitskins that were probably going to kill and rob you if you did nothing

Jesus.

Well, it's what it says on the tin. More fake outrage from the cult of Marxism.
Anons who don't have any guns yet, hurry up. Get them before they take away the right.

Gerald Stanley is the one on trial here, not Colten Boushie.

Regardless what he's been accused of doing, none of it justifies his murder. White people doesn't seem to understand that human life is more valuable than anything that can be stolen.

Are the leafs waking up? They are all shitting on them

Good to hear he's concerned about the racism against first nations.

>White people doesn't seem to understand that human life is more valuable than anything that can be stolen.
>Human life
>Human

Good. One less mouth was Canadian running around trying to terrorise a farmer. Don't invade private property and try to steal and you wont get shot. BRING BACK THE SCALP TAX NOW!

The fucking prarie nigger was armed when shot. Read the fucking link. No one should even question this. He drove onto a farm with the intent to rob. Two of the other drunk fuckin injuns roughed up the guys wife.. glad hes dead

Our media and government are sucking native cock, as per usual.

Everybody else thinks he got what he deserved.

>Regardless what he's been accused of doing, none of it justifies his murder. White people doesn't seem to understand that human life is more valuable than anything that can be stolen.

Nuclear Codes?

When will the racist whites ever learn we are sick of you racist whites acting like you're more intelligent when you know you're not as half as smart as an Asian man

Can't wait for the appeal.

I hope someone steals all of your shit

the borg is coming for you

So does this mean i can come steal all your shit?

Gerald needs to come to the US. here you can actually defend yourself and your property. in fact he could have shot every last one of them without issue if he was in Texas or something.

I expect canadians in general to be cucks about this but the fact that king cuck Trudeau came out in favor of the fucking dindunuffin is infuriating.

He had too much shit. Getting some of his extra shit stolen is redistribution of wealth.

Do you seriously not have double jeopardy up there? Explain, please.

Appealing the verdict when your PM gave his opinion on the matter is asking for a lawsuit of bias. Why do you think they never appealed trayvon?

He was found not guilty, how will there be an appeal?

Glad canada has a little basedness left

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Double jeopardy and appeals have nothing to do with each other dingus

>Drunk wagon burner does not understand that if that the actions of the dead could have prevented this from happening in the first place.

Also, maybe you should be upset at the crown or the dumb fuck witness's for single handedly fucked up the case to the point where they could not prove remorse or intent.
>Spent all their time trying to build a 2ed degree murder case(which is clearly wasn't from the start) to punish the white man
>Witness's LIED to the investigators to cover their own illegal action, and to try to build a murder 2 case
>when they it was clear they wouldn't get murder 2 they threw a half handed manslaughter case(which this actually was) with botched information to a jury that had less than 4 hours to decide on, which would have been impossible to prove without doubt at that point(witness lying muddies the water)

Quick rundown?

justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/just/appeal-appel.html

Quite simple really.

>inb4 they shut down the page and keep the donations.

It seems telling that nobody protesting this shit is in the position of a rural dweller like Stanley.
Especially if they’re on a farm, they get burglarized all the fucking time, people are constantly stealing vehicles, fuel, tools, etc. from their property like it’s nothing.
The RCMP are spread thin with typically only a few constables covering huge regions at a time and can take 45 minutes to reach these rural properties so they can’t do shit to help. And yet we’re not allowed to own firearms to defend ourselves, they’re just supposed to lay down and let people steal and break their shit every day without recourse.
I only recently managed to convince my cousin who lives in the middle of nowhere to get her PAL and buy a Mossberg, because if anybody comes by she’s on her own.

The fuck are you talking about? In america, no one can appeal a not guilty verdict. If they tried you again for something you were already found not guilty for, that's double jeopardy.

who /regina/ here?

>sleepwalk into drivers seat
>sleep-put car in gear and get stuck
>have loaded rifle between legs
i sleepwalk too

>human life is more valuable than anything that can be stolen

But that's fucking wrong.

There are nearly 7 billion people on earth but I only have one car, thus, my car is more valuable than people.

And they say leafs can't shitpost

Ummm....So why havent these injuns been charged with driving drunk, carrying a loaded weapon, the numerous crimes they admittedly comitted?

Only the white farmer who defended his property during an armed robbery is in the wrong here right? What about the actions of the poor innocent native boys?

Yeah, but an appeal isn't double jeopardy.
What would be is if the government charged the guy again for the same crime. An appeal would be a claim that something improper happened in the trial.

Think it’s bad now? Wait to see what happens if this guy is found not guilty. No DNA evidence if I remember correctly. Didn’t even find an official cause of death. Got some heresay and conjecture from methhead witnesses though.

If Cormier walks the Indians will fucking riot.

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/09/witness-at-murder-trial-says-he-saw-raymond-cormier-arguing-with-tina-fontaine.html

They had to draw a picture of that Canada Nigger because all the actual photograph of him we're of a drunk Canada Nigger throwing up gang signs or puking.

Upstanding citizen.

Checked
A finding of innocence by a jury is the end of the line for a prosecution.

Rundown?

The dead guy’s accomplices got an immunity deal in exchange for testifying.
Hilariously, and as a clear example of dumb they are, they still lied about everything and destroyed their own credibility. They blew it by lying about crimes that they had immunity from prosecution for anyways.

WHY WASNT THE FARMER REIMBURSED LEGAL FEES

[laughs in Settler]

from wikipedia: "Canadian law allows the prosecution to appeal an acquittal: if the acquittal is thrown out, the new trial is not considered to be double jeopardy, as the verdict of the first trial would have been annulled."

You leaf motherfuckers are crazy.

Half as smart, twice as long where it counts. As Confucius says: "Chinaman who run in to wall with erection break nose."

See
And

A bunch of drunk natives tried to rob some guy and one of them got shot.

Natives are mad because his actions had consequences.

Yeah, sure, unless it's an unborn child, right?

That's fucking insane.

According to the indians and libtards that are screaming for an appeal, the improper thing that happened at trial is that he was found "not guilty". Sounds like double jeopardy to me. This is some 1984 shit, man.

stop making fun of our laws

>Group of Native youths with an illustrious history of assault, robbery, burglary, etc. show up on white farmer’s property, with a loaded firearm
>In a rural area where the police take forever to respond
>4v1 and they’re piss-drunk and angry
>Farmer ends up fatally shooting one
>Acquited because he obviously did nothing wrong when the evidence is considered
>The guy’s accomplices all blatantly lie in court so nobody believes them
>Jury is all white because all natives called for jury selection didn’t show up or expressed an open desire to convict him no matter what
Now everybody is flipping shit claiming it’s racism

Guilty until proven innocent and then guilty again. It's the Canadian way

Remember to oven every single person that works in media.

>hard fucking evidence that this shooting was kosher
It may not be "kosher" but the jury found it not unreasonable for anyone else to act the same in the same situation. Not guilty of defending himself and his family. This sets a great precedent for our northern neighbors.

I'm sorry, leaf bro... it's just fucked up.

I live in rural ontario. Not a huge problem with natives, but we have tons of drug addicts doing break ins now and again. I believe we should have gun rights for defense and castle doctrine, if not open carry.

I have no idea how they are spinning this into a racism issue, the natives are fucking outraged, in my opinion the guy should have ventilated all five of them and still would have been in the right. They were perpetrating an armed robbery ffs.

They just won't quit...
>Boushie family calling for changes to jury selection after claims there weren't any visibly Indigenous people in the jury at Gerald Stanley trial. trib.al/cSWta6g

hard to come by since they won't report even the basic facts, because they know every halfway fair, decent person will have almost the same reaction

>visibly Indigenous people
read: not the people you are seeing on TV as "spokespeople"

lol can't be on a jury if you have a criminal record

>stop making fun of our laws
It is insanity. They can just throw out not guilty convictions and retry? What the fuck is this shit? You guys better get your shit together. When will we get a northern wall?

can we please just solve the Native Question sometime soon

>Potential native jurors all rejected for having clear and open bias
>Native jurors also know for not showing up
Yet, definitely the system’s fault

>Don't stack the jury with obviously biased people
>Get called racist
Kek

facebook.com
david.seto.50/posts/10155489700262869

Can you at least spell his name correctly you fuckin shilltard. A new low, even for a shill.

So human lives are free, eh? I get this now people are free...

All of the redskins called either didn't show, or expressed open feelings to find him guilty, I wonder if that would change a second time around.

They're getting tried for perjury then, right? Lying under oath is a big deal.

Amish ethnostate when?

Just because an appeal might be made doesn't mean it will be accepted. The standard to throw out an acquittal is exceptionally high. Higher than what's needed to get a guilty conviction.

There can't be an appeal unless the crown can show a mistake was made in the proceedings, and the judge presiding over this was a senior judge making sure he dotted his i's and crossed his t's. Probably not going to happen

I fucking hate these cunts. Fucking snow Mexicans, my aunt married a chief to one of the bigger tribes here in WI and their kids are nothing but fuck ups. One son died in a car crash running from the cops and of course he dindu nuffn & the other is a 35+ yr old drug addict who still lives at home. My aunt is the typical fat progressive with a white savior complex. They also just leave a bunch of Lake sturgeon and musky to die on the shores of our lakes because some obscure WI law let's them spear hunt all year round. The whole "muh land environmentalist" is all bullshit.

The crown can always appeal. In fact any party can appeal.

In this case, given the fact there were no first nation representatives in the jury (for whatever reason), it can be argued there was no real justice as intended by a jury system. But it's a long shot.

>the improper thing that happened
is when the PM, and later, justice minister, meddled in a uncontroversial case for political reasons

>rural weirdo with a tokarev lights up a native trying to rob him

I'm pretty sure I've talked to that guy on /k/ Canada General desu

I have a friend who's a liberal bleeding heart fag, and she posted a long rant about how while it's not racist to shoot people who are robbing you, the system of colonialization that causes natives to suffer blah blah blah. That seems to be the leftist view here: Colonialism was bad, therefore natives can never be wrong.

Protip if you don't want to get fucking ventilated maybe you shouldn't act like a violent cunt.

>Not using an SKS to defend your maple farm

Report this to Échec au crime Québec

I called, they speak English but prefer you email because of the complexity of link

I heard some red man on CBC radio saying the jurors were nodding in agreement with the defense
>muh RACISM!!!

I think you might actually be serious so I'm going to reply.

When you go on someones property to intimidate and/or steal from them, there's an implied threat of violence. We're talking about a rural setting where help is hours away, at best. Gerald did nothing wrong.

Remind me of when Harper pissed on the SCOC when he was denied his unconstitutional laws.

Nothing was unconstitutional. It was however unSCOC. No language as read by normal person could be shown to make the laws unconstitutional.