Raildex

>you enter your room, exhausted from wageslaving all day
>see this beat-up maiden on your bed

What would you do?

A lot more than 9V

Healing time is all the time.

Call Kuroko, she will not be waking up any time soon after drinking the milk I spiked with sleeping pills. Stupid flat chest.

stick my black cock into her luscious teenage cunt and pump my seed deep into her vulnerable womb

Beat up her insides with my dick.

Make sure she's dead.

Time for rape

best $1200 i ever spent. god bless the mad scientist who mass produced railgun clones.

Tongue punch her fartbox

After 9 years there still isn't a single mail-order misaka clone doujin.
Kamikoto was a mistake

Is the Touma/MISAKA10030 ship even a thing?
I liked that one episode where he bought her the heart necklace.

I don't want this.

Check her pulse
If still alive, drown in cum
If dead, drown in cum

Either way, I'm nutting

Call her parents for oyakodon

>10030
Dead sister, you must mean 10032.

>tag:shared senses

>there are no plans for 3D mail order Misaka imouto robots

Pull a 360 and walk away.

This is the only correct answer.

Mikoto a huge shit

>mikoto thread
>thread already bad in the beginning stages

When you don't stand up against their tyranism, this will continue to happen.

I'm not sure what's worse, Yui, Houki, Sera or Rin. Then again, all are shit.

Yui at least had good lewds and the superior hair

Exile her out of my room.

>Mariydi volume comes out the same year a new Ace Combat comes out
I wonder what Kamachi meant by this

I attempt to explain to her that magic exists, that basically all magicians could deal with her and that her esper power is worthless compared to even an ok magician with a couple days of time to prepare.

And then I tell her that her own carelessness caused the death of 10000 girls.

Not all magicians, all anti-magician/combat oriented magicians. For example every member of Necessarius.
It can be easy to forget since we mostly see the exceptions, but most magicians are no good at combat and are just doing experiments at some cabal somewhere. Necessarius are the elite combat magicians.

Call Touma and tell him that biribiri needs his help, befriend him when he comes to save her.

Can't any faggot get like 60 people chanting and then be able to just warp reality?

Kamikoto soothes the soul.

>Touma's likes Bust Dorm Manager Onee-san
>Gets with Flat dorm dweller single child

Roll her up in a blanket and shift her to the other side of the bed.
Lie down and fall asleep.

No. Of course not. What made you think that?
Aureolus only could replicate the Gregorian chant because he had knowledge of it from his time in the catholic church. And he was using a special artifact to control and synchronize the minds of a bunch of students. Plus his ability was hardly reality warping and it was only a fraction of the original's destructive power.

Pretty much any magician in Necessarius gets one-shotted besides Kanzaki. Mikoto simply has too much raw power and skill.

Sleep with her. I'm exhausted too. I'll sniff her hair as I fall asleep. I won't rape her unless she wakes me up by violently sperging at me like a tsundere autismo.

What's the best BD release for Railgun/Railgun S?

>trying to rape Mikoto
Do you want her to fry your testicles with 1 billion volts?

Bloatgirls for Railgun S, you might have to go with whatever you can find for s1

UTW

she cant do shit if you are grounded

>"HAHA! I'M GROUNDED! NOW YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME"
>Get cut in half by iron sand sword
good job!

Sorry, Stiyl with preparation wins. Unless Mikoto tries to assassinate him which she wouldn't because she's Mikoto. And for assassination a magic-side curse would be unblockable.
“. The sight of a 3,000-degree Celsius ball of flames dancing freely and easily burning through even iron walls to approach and attack an enemy must have been the very vision of a god of death to his opponents. After all, excluding a certain boy’s right hand, there was no possible way to halt its advance. His exploits could be summed up as “magnificent,” given how many magic societies he had burned to the ground by himself.”

You wouldn't need to ground yourself, you'd need to wear one of those conductive metal suits they use to work on power lines. This would ensure that every external surface of your body is at the same potential.
But her power might be bullshit enough to create a potential between your heart and the suit assuming she can create the lightening anywhere.
But if she can create the lightning anywhere she might as well just directly zap Kamijou's heart or brain to knock him out.

Isn't Stiyl like, 12? How is he so well known as some sort of magnificent magic society burner?

What the fuck is wrong with Stiyl? was there ever an explanation to him being 2 metres tall?

He's 14

Haimura thought Stiyl was supposed to be 21 and drew him accordingly, plus being tall. Kamachi however liked the dissonance between the age and appearance, and decided to keep it.

He's 14. Much more believable than Birdway who is 12.
Magic is for extremely abnormal people so it's not surprising to have some child prodigies.

You are forgetting she can literally just use an iron sand sword to cut through your shitty metal suit. She doesn't need to zap you when she can use a sword to fuck you up.

I know that. I was just informing the other user that protecting yourself from a lightning user was different/more complicated than grounding yourself. For scientific/autistic reasons I felt the need to inform him.

It's not really surprising he's so well known. Touma went from completely unknown to being desired/dreaded by the entire magic side in like 2 months. Shit happens fast in this series.

The quote doesn't actually say he's well known, just that his exploits are magnificent. If he kills everyone (and uses people clearing fields) it might prevent him from gaining too much notoriety.

Also doesn't he smoke? Isn't he a fucking chain smoker, did he fucking start smoking as a zygote or what?

He uses cigarettes as part of his flame magic.

They're just magic cigarettes silly, there's no tobacco in them.

No, they're normal cigarettes that happen to be used for magic.

He probably started around 10 or so to help with his magic. I can't help but laugh at the idea of a baby Stiyl coming out the womb with a cigarette and a barcode tattoo already.

>Stiyl tries to summon Innocentius
>Gets fried or cut in half along with half the city
Not to mention Innocentius isn't fast enough to ever hit Mikoto

>curses having feats
>or being cast by ordinary magicians

How'd that work out for Seike-tan?

>implying he doesn't get magic tobacco grown by Ku Klux Klan imperial wizards on Southern tobacco plantations to enhance Innocentius' heat

>Mikoto
>even being able to destroy half of AC
Maybe during the level 6 shift, but that's it.

Also I thought Oriana used curses

Oriana, Cinderella lady, and our boy the keikakuman use curses. Everybody knows how to use them and subsequently how to avoid most of them, which is why they aren't commonly used.

Reminder that Stiyl is no ordinary magician, and is considered a prodigy even by Necessarius, who is run by a fucking demon from the aeon of horus

Can't you argue without using so much greentext? Who are you quoting? Your delusions?
>>Gets fried or cut in half along with half the city
He doesn't have to even enter the city, just use auto seek mode.
>Not to mention Innocentius isn't fast enough to ever hit Mikoto
It's very very fast though. I don't remember when there was an explicit description but it's faster than Mikoto can hope to be without hurting herself using emergency magnetism evasion. Eventually it would catch up.
>>curses having feats
Not sure what this is meant to mean.
>>or being cast by ordinary magicians
Lots of magicians know how to cast curses, there are basic and well known ones like the one Tsuchimikado uses against Seria. You don't have to be specialized in curses to learn a curse, it's not like being an Esper any magician can learn a curse.
Fucking Komoe used advanced healing magic from a grimore written by Crowley. A simple well known curse like the one Tsuchimikado used against Seria could be used by anyone.

Yep, exactly. Magicians all need to defend themselves against curses so they learn them to defend themselves. Espers don't know shit so Mikoto would be taken out by a curse.
Tsuchimikado could acquire some of her hair and use the one he used against Seria and kill her after she collapsed.

She can make a iron sand godzilla which can shoot railgun from kilometers affar, wheter or not she can destroy half AC in one hit is another story but she definitely can destroy half of it

>curses having feats

>there are people that think that this won't be used to steal the AAA from her at a critical moment this arc

If this magician was someone willing to expose themselves they could have used a more direct and more lethal curse or simply killed Mikoto when she was disabled by the curse. She only survived because Crowley didn't want to show up and strike her down in person.
Any competent magician could assasinate Mikoto like this.

>iron sand godzilla
wew

Oh, I know. I was just responding to him saying curses have no feats.

>NT19 is at least 3 months away still

I understand, I just wanted to add an explanation to the image for why a magician could kill Misaka with a curse.
To start with, curses having "feats" doesn't make sense. People have feats, it's not something that makes sense to attribute to the general category of "curses."

Who's going to put it on next?

Aleister. He's going to try and use the secret mode "Kamijou Touma" to try and slay Coronzon with it.

Touma's IT is the core that was foreshadowed in OT16 and it needs purity to be more effective at doing its job, as the name implies.

Martini a fucking shit!

The AAA is a way for an external user to access Crowley's power. It doesn't seem to make sense for Crowley himself to use it, except for the conventional weapons.
Of course there could be more to the AAA than we've been told. For example maybe it can concentrate the power from all the various possibilities of Aleister into one place? This would make sense and give Aleister a reason to pilot it herself.

Could the milkman beat Touma?

No, he suffers from the same issue as Kanzaki, not being willing to kill Touma. If he was willing to kill Touma he'd have an easy time.

He has a fair chance of beating him prior to NT9

The milkman is probably the #1 fist fighter on the planet. Unless his opponent has bullshit powers he can defeat them.

>the AAA congregates all of the possibilities into a unified network
>Mikoto is a usurper because it's meant for all of his possibilities, in other words she usurped their throne

He's probably already Touma's buddy, chitchatting in line at the grocery store when they're having sales on milk & eggs.

So were all the Aleisters dormant inside him or something, or was it a hivemind all along?

I'd rather him beat up Silvia instead.

>>Gets fried or cut in half along with half the city
I think the reason why I don't take powerlevel faggots seriously is because they like to claim very OOC shit for the characters just because they "believe" they can

It's very much an assumption for those things for characters below Ollerus/Angel tier

Kyousuke is only good for rape

Make her some scrambled eggs, I guess.

It doesn't even matter if she can or not, but she definitely wouldn't just take out random blocks of the city on a whim, she wouldn't even know what Stiyl is doing

Misaki a pile of shit

kick her off and sleep cuz fuck that beat out bitch

Don't insult Misaka's girlfriend

Reminder you either want to eat Misaki's pussy or you're a liar.

You underestimate how depraved AC is and how crazy espers are.

You know... this is probably true.

Watch it be in an entire page of the Railgun SS.