Read the guide before asking any questions

Read the guide before asking any questions.
buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/info/shop/tenso/english.html
nin-nin-game.com/
twitter.com/KATSUDANSOU
myfigurecollection.net/item/226019
goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Yukari-Akiyama--Bunny-Ver-/p/FRE_SCA_WD_00177?site=goodsmile-global&lang=en&utm_source=GSCPRODUCT&utm_medium=6600&utm_campaign=http://goodsmileshop.com/en/p/FRE_SCA_WD_00177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long will a figure last?

longer than you.

Given the average user's lifespan it will last long enough to matter to you unless it's a figure with "soft" features or rubber.

Please continue buying with your dick.

Stop buying with your dick.

How do you sign up for toranoana?

toranoana.jp/info/shop/tenso/english.html

They suggest for foreigners to use tenso for fowarding, so I made an account there. Tenso tells you to use the name you used for signing up for when filling out information on other sites, but toranoana requires your name in kana/kanji for their account signup process. So no idea what to do

My dick has never once led me astray.

Recently I have finally come to embrace the Art of the Dickbuy.

Is this a newly introduced service? I always thought it was necessary to use a proxy to order through toranoana previously.

I use tenso for all my other forwarding needs so this is great news for C92.

nin-nin-game.com/

is this site legit guys? asking for a friend who preordered a figure, it's not me btw

Pardon the shitty camera phone but this came in the mail today.

I know Sup Forums hatred on localized shit but the extras in the limited edition turned out good.

Shut up.

I did it, I pre-ordered something for the very first time.

I've used them a few times for special editions of games. Never had an issue, and packed everything well which is what I was concerned with. Not sure about figures though.

Where'd you get the nito daki?

just write it in katakana, pre much every site asks for this and that's all i do

Don't cancel a order there, they keep like 15% or something of the payment. It's even in their T&C.
Pre-ordered a figure really late that was sold out everywhere else. Took almost 2 weeks after the release to get a response from them and i got told they didn't get enough so they cancelled the order and still kept the 15%.

Other order i made was fine though, no problems with that.

This is the artist, I grabbed it earlier this month, but I think preorders have closed since then. You'll probably be able to find it on Mandarake after C92 ends though.

twitter.com/KATSUDANSOU

I hope everything goes ok.

Next time pre-order something good.

I want to vandalize Amico-chan!

>N-Y
Oy vey!

>figma Pit

WHERE'S THE RERELEASE, YOU FUCKS

She's good to me, user

That's a lot of shit taste user.

I want to buy Amico-chan and Lilco-tan! Why doesn't she have any worthwhile merch?

Because she isn't a worthwhile character.

>mature content

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mature"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What's your point?

I'm eager for you to make it your first cancellation.

Who is this?

Yeah, it's that time again.

This time for sure.

Hope Never Dies

How do you fellow neet manchildren losers work up the courage to have your parents purchase you a castoff?

Some guy from FREE?

thats the beauty of a castoff, mummy doesnt know theres boobs under there

Come fag at least put some effort into your shitty post, 10 years ago 12 old trolls were better than you.

Damn user how many years have you been posting this?

6 years? Fuck I lost count already.

Anyhow, I'll probably buy a 3D printer next year, and guess what is the first thing I'm making?

A miss monochrome scale figure

If you open the flaps, behind it are just giant breasts with the nipples showing.

>

if you're trying to make a joke about how its 'mature' content for manchildren with a mental age of 13, you'll need to do a better job

What's holding up your July order?

I identified this as one of Wada's jobs with a tumbnail the size of a postage stamp after it'd had a shitty filter applied to it. That's some style right there.

tfw only had one item and it got pushed back, but i still cant combine it with august because GSC vs Amico

Me being a cheap bastard. Everything is in stock I just don't want to ship until I can cram more in that box.

Well there are 12 of them, I would hope so.

she ain't out yet

I think I saw some site say July 28th

Found nothing about it in guide so gonna ask.
Does anyone have any experience with shop.eplus.jp?I want to buy some band merch but I can't figure out whether or not they ship globally.

any day now

What're you looking into? I'm in the same situation but I'm afraid another figure will just make them use the next size box.

I'm not looking into anything, just waiting for this suave motherfucker and Korbo to drop, then for some nippers to come in stock.

>delayed to 2018
Holy shit I'm so glad I passed on her, no regret.

hope so

Should I pre-order or wait to see if Alter announces one this upcoming WF?

Anyone here know of a good middleman for c92?

It looks nice enough but I can't handle the pose. Has Altera gotten any love outside of Extella though? I wonder how likely she is to get more in the near future.

She's in F/GO's story.
And while you might dismiss it on "Heh, stupid mobile game" F/GO has an assload of figures already.

what a cutie

>And while you might dismiss it
Anyone doing that at this point is stupid. It's one thing not to like GO but you can't deny it gets merchandise.

Cute. What's it from?

Indeed

Isn't this fig already up for preorder?

myfigurecollection.net/item/226019

Up for preorder later, 1/4 scale from FREEing.

Can't wait to see what the bunny Kay looks like, hopefully it has an American flag motif on it.

>GK
I've been bamboozled

Sure is.

Do you hate the character or the figure itself?

well that snuck up on me, i didnt know there was a prototype. its a stupid concept but cute.

Instant pre-order. I officially have six things waiting for me over the space of 1 year

Is it bad to spend about $2000 over the space of 3 years on figures?

that looks bad, her other one was better overall

>Is it bad to spend about $2000 over the space of 3 years on figures?
Sounds pretty standard to me

I've spent 10k in 2 years
I have nowhere near enough space and I'm still buying.

Her hair doesn't look good, I prefer the Koto one.

I fucking hate bunny proportions.

>No american flag pattern.
Fuck me

If you can afford it.

Just don't be a hoarder or appear on an episode of intervention.

What figures are you spending? Buying with your dick or just collecting memorabilia of your waifu?

fluff is ok, but kay is terrible. thats the worst face i've seen from freeing

It's the most shameless per-sculpted bodies I've seen in a figure line

Do you guys think these would make good steps for Figma's? They're 255mm x 170mm, but I can't tell if a figma base would fit on the steps by those measurements alone.

That's fucking depressing, Kay's first non-GK scale and it's generic tripe.

I usually eat bunnies up, but Christ those are lazy.

I'd say the neck is the worst offender.

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Yukari-Akiyama--Bunny-Ver-/p/FRE_SCA_WD_00177?site=goodsmile-global&lang=en&utm_source=GSCPRODUCT&utm_medium=6600&utm_campaign=http://goodsmileshop.com/en/p/FRE_SCA_WD_00177

kay isnt up yet, not that anyone wants that hot mess

also nendoroid chino is up for rerelease, i just saw

Are cu-poche any good?

they arent cute at all

I have the other one as well but I want to properly put Mika next to her imouto Alice. Personally I love the jacket.

Thanks. I've been mostly buying waifus. I don't really buy with my dick (only time I did it was ages ago with the huge Shinonono Houki kitsune figure). That being said, I have like 24 figures spaced out over the last 4 years now that I think about it.

They are really cute.

ugly

>waifus
Kill yourself.

how do we stop nendoroids

By making scales as cheap as nendos

Why is this bitch everywhere? She's so ugly.