Is it OK that Obama's portrait was copy pasted?

Maybe this is just how niggers do things, taking short cuts and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aPZqzDMvn5o
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the clock kid make that for him?

His whole presidency was a copy paste.

Obama is also an indonesian Jew.

That weirdly stretched out left hand triggers me every time. Like his hand bones are made of laffy taffy.

$5 says he blames whitey

Ayyy

one lazy N...Artist

It's weird. He got the hardest part down, but the little things are fucked up.

Michelle's portrait is garbage though.

so this was printed?

There's more

v lazy work by barry o's painter

Ooga Booga

youtu.be/aPZqzDMvn5o

smaller nose, less masculine jawline and not swinging from a tree...

Yea I understand, you wanna make the best of it.

It’s an autists wet dream

I think she's just a legit terrible artist. If you see her other paintings they're also garbage.

More like Fake As Fuck. I knew he was a Fraud since 2007 and not a legal citizen, besides growing up as bathhouse barry and tranny wife mike. There is plenty more like his social security numbers and cards, as in several,

an empty work of art for an empty suit

What a fucking joke. That lazy nigger made a copy paste background in photoshop, drew obama on it, and then drew a few new leaves that look totally out of place covering parts of him.

History will remember his presidency and laugh

is the artist secretly redpilled? this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever seen

People don't even realize that Obama gave Iran a nuclear deal so that israel could use that as an excuse to say that the US must go to war and bomb Iran.

3 copypasta's on the top edge too

Beat portrait coming through

Why did he get such a goofy painting? This isn't political at all either. Just genuinely kind of dumbfounded how stupid it looks next to all the rest.

Not surprising. His Birth Certificate was copy/pasted too.

ikr? Hard to believe he has no sense of aesthetics

not really. this is the motherfucking president of the most powerful nation in the world

the background is dumb anyway. what the fuck does the ivy represent? the jungle that that monkey came from?

its obviously not copy pasted. you are all blind.

It's apparently supposed to represent "culture" or something and how he was in front of it but it was also consuming him

What it made me think of desu

double nigger

Low effort post-modernist garbage for a low effort post-modern nigger.

There's so much more, and this isn't even all, I just got bored after these

wait.. this really is the official portait? holy shit. i thought you niggers were shitposting.

id already forgotten about this lol

You do know artists use pre-sketched sections when doing things like leaves right?

It's still an ugly portrait, but that's pretty normal.

Also all of the yellow ones aren't even the same.

Pretty embarrassing. They chose two black artists to give them a chance at recognition and the same two artists have made a mockery of them.
The overall work from the guy who did Obama's is low effort edgelord shit. Pick some pieces of genuine art from white history, replace the whites with blacks and then stick some tacky wallpaper in to make it "pop".
Regardless of your opinion on Michelle Obama, the artist did an absolutely fucking terrible job with that picture.

This is their visible mark in history and they've blown it terribly, all in the name of social justice.

he was an "old-fashioned" president in every single sense except that he was black. where did he get this sudden urge to break the mold?

digits kno where

We should find Photoshop in all his portraits
Completely expose this guy

worst I see are the two layered over the chair

but I don't really see any problem in this approach. The problem here is the lack of depth to the background, leaving obama not looking integrated into the composition.

At best it looks like he's in a waterfall of leaves. and the only thing missing is some anime zoom lines to indicate the whole composition is falling into irrelevance.

This painting & all the other work by this 'artist' are actually painted in Chinese art factories, they are not painted by the guy who sells them, he just makes a mock up in photoshop & some random guy in China paints the picture itself.

It's an homage to the birth certificate
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI

It's the official portrait for the first black president, if you & the artist weren't such loq IQ niggers, you'll paint each fucking leave by hand, because the occasion merits it.
Now there's a fucking copy-pasta sloppy job as "official portrait". Niggers don't even respect their own important symbols,

wtf is up with the hands? jesus fuck

fantastic!

M8 that's it's always done. Leaves all look the same anyway. It's a pointless task to waste man hours on and heightens the chance of mistakes over trivial things. Of all the things to get upset about this so the most retarded.

It's a terrible portrait, but come on. Criticize it on the stupid symbolism, not on a normal thing that's done by painters.

Also as if you care about the first black president. Stop with the fake outrage.

>a normal thing that's done by cut and pasters
Fify

When you have patterns of leaves that's what they do. It creates a more cohesive look.

it's actually incredible how bad it is

what a legacy. you could see it on obongo's face as he revealed it. "not what i wanted for christmas"

>not on a normal thing that's done by painters.

Do you think Rembrandt or Michelangelo used a photocopier?

This guy is the only artist they could find that was black. All the other black "artists" are rappers.

I don’t have a problem with it. It’s not a painting though. Calling it a painting is patently dishonest.

So what?

I did the same thing.

Lol what does that dude know about politics

The yellow and the purple are the same rotated

This artist is known for making floral pattern backgrounds, it is like you people enjoy talking shit and feeling correct about your assumptions.
The point is that there are repeating images. Christ on christmas, this board is going to shit..

stenography?

Illuminarti brainwashing 3D images

I'm not outraged, I'm sad.
Obama will not be touched by the FISA scandal, and the birth certificate forgery will not be brought to light, because he was the 44.
I bet Trump don't want to have a president convicted of treason, just to avoid damage to the symbol of the presidency.
I'm sad because that low Q portrait is in the same group of all the US pres. portraits

MORE FROM THE SAME ARTIST

cool leaves, amhed. wanna come visit the smithsonian?

modern "art"

not even once

>The point is that there are repeating images
Why are you attempting to justify mediocrity? Here's a thought, if you're going to paint a Presidential Portrait, maybe you should take the time to compose unique details instead of just copying shit everywhere like you're holding leaves over your truck to spray paint camo onto it. Fucking faggot piece of shit. Eat dirt and tell me it's tasty.

>copy European art
>copy paste portions
>copy copies

Why is he floating though? I wouldn't notice pasta'd leaves if you hadn't pointed it out but there is literally no composition to this picture. Shame he probably made a lot of money doing this.

that's...... not even her jethus cwithe what a disaster these are

this
he shouldn't have taken short cuts
sad!

a crappier look

nah

Hitler would have painted each leaf individually. Fact.

all of them are clearly based on photoshops, look at the severed head, it's just someone bent over with the body erased lol

>Is it 100% verified that Hawai was a state in 1961
Since 1959 retard, seriously how dumb do you get?

Both of those portraits were cringe. The face detailing is bad. I don't think the association of jungle will work well on social media. It looks more photoshopped than anything else. The chair is realistic while the leaves look fake, and the floating part is cringe too. He could have went to starbucks and got a struggling hipster barista to make a better painting. Bad optics. Bad painting.

This one is really good. It shows him becoming part of the wall which can be taken to mean part of instiutions. A permant part of America.

Way better than President Obama's.

Kill yourself, white trash.

You guys think he uses computer graphic?

Copy/paste is giving her too much credit user.

This was probably done by some sort of automated background creator. She didn't even do the copy pasting herself, just uploaded a picture of king nigger into the program and chose which background she liked the best.

She probably chose this one, because the Chicago Cubs have ivy on their field, but had she done even the slightest bit of research she would know king nigger is a White Sox "fan" not Cubs.

The entire project could be done in 5 minutes, but since shes a nigger, it probably took an hour or two.

This really is fucking beautiful.

just trying to violate tradition and decency as best he could, and this would have "worked" a lot better in a hillary presidency, but is instead yet another humiliating albatross around their neck

That’s pretty funny but that birth certificate is fake as all fuck.

what is a game series where the devs decided to go in a new direction and ruined it?

Lmao can't unsee

>Wordsworth Classics

more like Worldstar Classics

Is it weird that I'd STILL fuck the white women before the black women in these paintings?

He typically copy-pastes a classic painting, has a black person pose in the image of the white person, projects it on the painting and traces it.

This thing is 12 feet tall and in the DIA in Detroit.

Its a joke pic you double digit IQ nigger

Heard of Andy Warhol?

Coolest president in the jungle

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Ok sure

It's supposed to be a wallpaper background. The artist is shit, but even I understand that, holy fuck how can you not wrap your mind around the fact that it's an abstract background and not depicting an actual tree?

Autism was a mistake.