BRAVO TOGASHI

BRAVO TOGASHI

>it's an upside down Africa
>"Negro" means "black" or "dark" in many languages
>"Dark" "Continent"
HMMMMMMMMMM.....

Would've made more sense if it was an upside down Australia.

Animefag here.

Didn't I read somewhere that the dark continent is actually the outer world and the known world is just a island in a very big lake?

Yeah, the entrance they're using to start the DC adventure is through Brions city though

Africa was referred to as the "Dark Continent" in the 18th Century

The landmass labeled the "Dark Continent" in OP's pic isn't actually the Dark Continent, it's just a new continent on the outskirts of the human world that the Hunter Association is going to try to pass off as the Dark Continent to the normies. The plan is, once the normies disembark on that fake Dark Continent, the expedition team will continue their voyage further to the real Dark Continent.

>There are two up side down Africas
O
MY
RUBBER
CONTINENT

Sasuga Togashi.

they haven't even gotten to the fake dark continent yet, so I'm guessing it'll take around 20 years to finish this arc?

They've only left the harbor

Go back to /r9k/ degenerate

It's been two hours actually

That's not the dark continent

O

MEIN

FUCKING

LEAF

VILLAGE

Wish granted

in my language Africa is still refered as the "Dark Continent", i think only americans and the similar don't call it like that anymore because "muh racism", but is not that uncommon

what language is dat ?

spiƱol

It was called the Dark continent because it was still pretty unexplored beyond the coasts. Nowadays where it's perfectly mapped the name makes no sense anymore, you grandpas are just not going with the times.

>the name makes no sense anymore
Niggers.

Americans and europeans don't use that name because it could be interpreted as racist (dark=black), here you don't have that problem, since blacks in here don't care that much and some of them are proud of being black, and is one of those names that stuck, since most continents have a nickname that you occasionally read in older books in school (America= New World, Europe= the Old Continent, Africa= the Dark Continent and so on)

>degenerate
Go back to Sup Forums retard.

No, that's the dank continent.

>Americans and europeans don't use that name because it could be interpreted as racist (dark=black)
And who made you the decider in what people say?
Dark continent nigger.

I think the issue is less the nomenclature and more the fact that the shape of Africa WAS ALREADY USED FOR ONE OF THE EXISTING CONTINENTS IN THE WORLD

AYO HOL UP

>redrawing real continents with different angles and placement
what a hack

Someone remind me again why the princes are even on this boat?

It doesn't actually look like that. Pic related.

Noone will make it to the actual DC. They'll start killing each other on the boat, then it'll crash by the fake continent. The final few survivors will duke it out there and that'll be the end of the arc.

underrated

>2017
>Reading asspull X asspull

Wow he literally rips with no shame.
On one hand be produced one of the finest shounen with crappy powers and on other hand makes a complete garbage of a manga with cool powers.

AYO HOL UP.

This makes it even worse.

Why is lum there?
Oh right because HxH has zero originality with character design

what did he mean by this?