Does anyone have that infograph that shows what the US statistics would be like if black people disappeared?

does anyone have that infograph that shows what the US statistics would be like if black people disappeared?

the one that has crimerate, income, education etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4&t=393s
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/
youtu.be/QeYlpLwLwvo
archive.fo/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
sacred-texts.com/afr/stle/stle06.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUNKED

bumpy

This place has destroyed my mind. I instantly thought that was a black cock.

i too am interested in the grap

basically black US has the same crime rates as Africa and white US has the same crime rates as the more peaceful European nations

another graph, same trend

I would sage and say but bump

is that an orange tip. kek

There is this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4&t=393s

the shotgun has one too

>WE WILL KILL THEM WITH WELTS

Tare

someone with more time on their hands should update this for le current year

lets ignore the fact blacks are oppressed and been exploited by white supremacy capitalism. lets ignore the fact balcks in america were slaves for hundreeds of years then when freed treated like second class citizens. lets ignore the fact police harass black people in their own communites and the police has the right to kill the black anytime he wants

black people are violent they are placed in situations that they have no choice but to be violent

Air-soft pellets still sting :(

What if we paid black people to leave? Whatever today's equivalent of "40 acres and a mule" is, and a one way plane ticket to wherever.

notice how he doens't provide soucres. its obvious he's just making shit up because he hate black people

I saw the tree but I also saw the dick. Which I'm sure was the point

Jack black?

kek

So explain central africa.

Grassyass my general

Here you are my dude

are you claiming central africa wasn't colonized? are you claiming white supremacy capitlaism didn't have any affect on central africa? white supremacay capitalism had its dirty hands all throughout africa. stop being so dense

Normie friendly version

There's always a choice faggot. It's nice you think so little of black people that you think they can't help but be violent. Remember the Irish went through objectively worse discrimination and they're successful Americans today.

Gracias Mi General

So you're saying there are white african warlords in that region? Interesting. Wrong, but interesting.

flase equivalence

blacks in america we are still treated like trash. ever notice how white people react to black people's names? when i was in school, i remember all the white kids giggling at black names like "jamaal" and "tryrell". these white kids were mocking the blacks and not respecting them

now go fuck off you little irish pussy

You didn't even bother to look under the video:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/

yup, his other gun has one, too

That's funny...
Because the blacks enslaved their own kin and continue to do so today.
> traded horses and food for niggers
> king nigger thought it was a good deal

youtu.be/QeYlpLwLwvo

sit down be humble

and why exactly was the ENTIRE continent of Africa able to be colonized by the rest of the world?
Why did they not have pikes in formation to discourage any invaders?
Where were their muskets? Catapults?
We're talking about a whole continent filled with people whose crowning achievements were leathery animal hides as shields, and wooden spears as weapons. They didn't even manage to invent the wheel, not that it would have been much use, as they also failed to invent everything a wheel could be used on or for.

Blacks are viewed negatively mostly because they are far more criminal and dysfunctional as a group than other races.

gracias mi general

Just asking for it

Niggers have just as much of a chance as anyone else nowadays. Hell maybe even more.

My SAT score wasn't bumped up 20 points based solely on the color of my skin. I wouldn't get accepted into any ivy leage college just because I'm white. There are no programs to get me hired for diversity points.

But do they take advantage of these things? Most of the time no. Because its not a thug thing to do, be successful. Whereas I have to work for ever damn bit of it in the same shitty system as them. But when I take care of my shit and have something to show for it its because if my privilege? Shut the fuck up.

just fucking leave them alone. let them live their life. who fucking cares if they were "cave men". leave the malone you fucking racist white ass.

you libertarians all want to be "left alone" but incourage white supremacy capitalism to destroy "inferrior people"

now fuck off bitch

>tedtalk
>somehow factual, relevant and not pandering to emotions
The absolute state of your meme flag.

Why didn't they repel the invaders, though?
Honest question.

Everyone in this thread should take a scroll through the archive of "hate" aka most of all red pill fact threads put together

archive.fo/LRe05

Check the description, idiot.

"Europeans are by no means the pioneers of human civilization. Half of mans recorded history had passed before anyone in Europe could read or write. The priests of Egypt began to keep written records between 4000 and 3000 B.C., but more than two thousand years later the poems of Homer were still being circulated in the Greek city-states by word of mouth. Shortly after 3000 B.C., while the Pharoahs were building the first pyramids, EUROPEANS were creating nothing more distinguished than HUGE GARBAGE HEAPS." A History Of The Modern World p. 13 R.R. Palmer (Prof. Yale University) and Joel Colton (Prof. at Duke University)

thanks senpai

OK, you fucking commie.

Here's another.

Your right. Apple to oranges. Niggers to Potatoniggers. Different biologically.

Don't forget these...

Poe’s Law the meme

"Europeans are by no means the pioneers of human civilization. Half of mans recorded history had passed before anyone in Europe could read or write. The priests of Egypt began to keep written records between 4000 and 3000 B.C., but more than two thousand years later the poems of Homer were still being circulated in the Greek city-states by word of mouth. Shortly after 3000 B.C., while the Pharoahs were building the first pyramids, EUROPEANS were creating nothing more distinguished than HUGE GARBAGE HEAPS."

A History Of The Modern World p. 13 R.R. Palmer (Prof. Yale University) and Joel Colton (Prof. at Duke University)

try readin books you fucking shitface pussy

>Doesn't check video description
Here, have a read. With sources.

What does this have to to with my point?
My point is that blacks are viewed negatively because TODAY they are dysfunctional.
What happened 3000 BC is irrelevant.

Like, how many bluepills are you on, faggot? The only reason they have any semblance of civilization at all is because superior people have colonized and are colonizing them. Muslims, Whites, and Asians are God's gift to Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

lmao, got under your skin, have I?
>just ignore the entire continent filled to the brim with natural resources, because niggers were there first

Hypothetically, had they been left alone, and we turned up, say, tomorrow, what do you think we'd find?
The city from the Black Panther movie?

They are inferior, left to their own devices, for the last ten thousand years, they produced only slightly more than the aboriginals did.

You’re such a fucking pussy.

Wow... Just asking for more huh?
African niggers were not Egyptians...

School teacher here. I've had students named Kwantavius and Jaln (pronounced jay lynn). Tell me that shit isn't funny

And what happens when they get left alone? Look at detroit and chicago. They move to where things are nice and slowy but surely run it into the fucking ground.

And its more like white pride, unlike you im not the least bit ashamed of who i am, damn proud of it and for good reason.

Plus we mostly do want to be left alone, we dont go into their neighborhoods and start commiting crimes do we? So when they fuck off and leave us alone or learn how to act like they have half a brain things will be just fine.

>Pharaohs were building the first pyramids
What, you think they were black?
Lmao, why don't you look up the color the of their Pharaohs, which they recorded in paint on their tombs.

Golly, I wonder who ran the show in ancient Egypt. By all mean, though; please keep educating me.

you know most of the colonies were given up more than half a century ago right? most of the contact between africa and the west is trade and foreign aid

we could cut those off if you want, I'm all for it

it was actually rum and guns

My mom is teacher. One time she had a student name Vajina. Pronounced Va-Jean-uh. No shit, the nigresses mother heard the word from the nurse and thought it sounded pretty.

you

That's what the creature who creates tgis post wanted you to think. It's psyops 101, when taken in context with the text.

You have to get strong if you want to be here. This place is a proving ground for fledgling gods and devils alike. I've been here since the beginning. In time you will either become a force of raw will, or an empty husk.

>WE

>spas 12

No fuck like him would ever be able to afford one

You'll still get shot waving a toy gun in public.

Don't expect them to actually have read aout the triangle trade. All thry know is blacks from Africa to America, not the molasses, the cotton, the finished goods, just the Arfrican slaves...

FPBP

Oh sweetie

Gracias mi general

Let's make execuses for niggerdom.

"Consequently, history makes it clear that the surrounding neighbours of Egypt had all become familiar with the teachings of Egyptian Mysteries many centuries before the Athenians
who in 399 B.C. sentenced Socrates to death (Zeller's Hist. of Phil., p. 112; 127; 170–172) and subsequently caused Plato and Aristotle to flee for their lives from Athens, because philosophy was something foreign and unknown to them. For this same reason, we would expect either the Ionians or the Italians to exert their prior claim to philosophy, since it made contact with them long before it did with the Athenians, who were always its greatest enemies, until Alexander's conquest of Egypt, which provided for Aristotle free access to the Library of Alexandria.
The Ionians and Italians made no attempt to claim the authorship of philosophy, because they were well aware that the Egyptians were the true authors. On the other hand, after the death of Aristotle, his Athenian pupils, without the authority of the state, undertook to compile a history of philosophy, recognized at that time as the Sophia or Wisdom of the Egyptians, which had become current and traditional in the ancient world, which compilation, because it was produced by pupils who had belonged to Aristotle's school, later history has erroneously called Greek philosophy, in spite of the fact that the Greeks were its greatest enemies and persecutors, and had persistently treated it as a foreign innovation. For this reason, the so-called Greek philosophy is stolen Egyptian philosophy, which first spread to Ionia, thence to Italy and thence to Athens. And it must be remembered that at this remote period of Greek history, i.e., Thales to Aristotle 640 B.C.–322 B.C., the Ionians were not Greek citizens, but at first Egyptian subjects and later Persian subjects."

yeah, im sure they were ignorant fucking greeks or something. no they wer fucking AFRICANS

>WUZ

>rum and guns
Malt liquor and high points. If only the Portuguese traders knew about purple flavored drinks and chicken, we could've emptied the whole dark continent into Brazil.

What % nigger is your town, commie?

The city I live in is 35% black. Tell me again how oppressed they are. OVER 1/3 PEOPLE HERE ARE BLACK.

>blacks in america we are still treated like trash

There's a reason why. Moving from my quaint little backwoods town with 2% blacks to this shithole proved it to me.

"Consequently, history makes it clear that the surrounding neighbours of Egypt had all become familiar with the teachings of Egyptian Mysteries many centuries before the Athenians
who in 399 B.C. sentenced Socrates to death (Zeller's Hist. of Phil., p. 112; 127; 170–172) and subsequently caused Plato and Aristotle to flee for their lives from Athens, because philosophy was something foreign and unknown to them. For this same reason, we would expect either the Ionians or the Italians to exert their prior claim to philosophy, since it made contact with them long before it did with the Athenians, who were always its greatest enemies, until Alexander's conquest of Egypt, which provided for Aristotle free access to the Library of Alexandria.
The Ionians and Italians made no attempt to claim the authorship of philosophy, because they were well aware that the Egyptians were the true authors. On the other hand, after the death of Aristotle, his Athenian pupils, without the authority of the state, undertook to compile a history of philosophy, recognized at that time as the Sophia or Wisdom of the Egyptians, which had become current and traditional in the ancient world, which compilation, because it was produced by pupils who had belonged to Aristotle's school, later history has erroneously called Greek philosophy, in spite of the fact that the Greeks were its greatest enemies and persecutors, and had persistently treated it as a foreign innovation. For this reason, the so-called Greek philosophy is stolen Egyptian philosophy, which first spread to Ionia, thence to Italy and thence to Athens. And it must be remembered that at this remote period of Greek history, i.e., Thales to Aristotle 640 B.C.–322 B.C., the Ionians were not Greek citizens, but at first Egyptian subjects and later Persian subjects."

imma quote remy ma
"are you dumb"

Literally nothing is holding them back now but themselves and democrats taking advantage of them for votes. You are truly a pathetic piece of shit.

Fellow redditor

>they laughed at me
>so I became violent
>see, this is why I deserve respect!

Act like an animal, get treated like one. Grow up already faggot. Black men absolutely hate worthless niggers like you moreso than any white man ever could. I lived through real racial tension and saw it really healed. You turned around and undid all that just be complaining a lot until you made things worse again.

BRANCHED

So what you're saying is we should have enslaved the Egyptians instead of the sub-Saharans

We didn't enslave them. They literally enslaved other tribes, and we just took them off their hands.

gracias mi general

That's cringe. His mother's good china is in this photo...

Gracious my Gen~eral

gracias mi general

What does "Greeks stealing shit" have to do with Ramses having straight, red/white hair?
>Inb4 Greeks were huwhite

>NIGZ

>Ancient Egypt was racially mixed (and therefore its cultural legacy does not represent an inherently "black" or "African" contribution).

Nice copy paste you cant even plagiarize properly.