Why cant ameriniggers teach their kids some manners? Mexicans have to do it for you

Why cant ameriniggers teach their kids some manners? Mexicans have to do it for you.

ameriniggers don't have fathers to teach them how to not act like niggers

I’ll never side with bad parenting.

The US becoming Hispanic has to be sto

Spanking causes lower IQ

Hence why Mexishits do it

Sounds like a good way to get shot.

>hitting someone is teaching them manners

>spanking

and stops you from growing up to be a piece of shit who doesn't think of consequences*

In Mexico you spank your kids when they act up
In America you give your kids hormones so you can show off to your liberal buddies

>Americans are this much of pussies

Now I finally understand why no president has initiated draft since Vietnam.

You have to go back

Bullshit, it teaches you that violent outbursts are okay if you’re bigger than them. It’s retarded. Never had to hit my kid and they’re not bad either

You especially don’t hit some strangers kid. This dude has no boundaries and needs to GO

Confirmed soyboy cuck. Keep your kids away from violent video games too. They might end up kicking your ass.

Prepubescent children are barely rational animals; while it should never be a first resort, corporeal punishment is exceedingly effective at imprinting basic ethics, at least before they learn to develop internal guilt.

That’s not how it really happens here. Mexican ham beasts push shopping carts filled with EBT gibs, talking on their phones while their shrieking spawn club the shelves like it was the playground.
My wife and I sometimes go to the Chinese buffet on Sundays. I have made a game out of how many mexibrats can I trip as they run up and down the isles.

>[CITATION NEEDED]

back when things made sense 50-100 years ago parents would beat their kids all the time. it's a part of parenthood to discipline your kids. it is only now in modern cucked times you can't discipline your kids. no surprise we are culturally declining.

Yes, goyim, don't spank your kids. Make them think your weak and let them walk all over you while you wait on them hand and foot.

Spanking your kids violates the NAP

Correlation != causation.

Lower IQ people spank their kids. Therefor spanked children = more likely to have lower iq

>no links
How about you stick to the comments section on the news aggregator you got this shit from you fucking nigger.
Your parents probably beat 30 iq points out of you.

>muh la chancla

wtf I love Mexico now

No. Spanking or hitting your kid without explaining why you had to do that, legitimately and fully, not half-assed, is why a lot of kids grow up with lower IQ. The parent failed in their duties to the child to teach them anything other than violence.
The best parents even cry from having to spank their child because it hurts them to have to spank their child and hear them cry, but they know that if they don't the child will be much worse off later in life.

I am so dead serious about this too. Anyone reading this that is a parent, listen up. I don't care how long your day was. I don't care how tired you are. I don't care how angry you are that your boss is a prick to you at your job. You DO NOT take it out on your children. Period.
Do your job correctly or don't have children at all.

Excuse me sir, can you direct me to where the hammers are? I need to kill this Mexican who was slapping my kid on the ass.

>no habla el spankingo
you americans are pathetic.
>hurrr urrr spanking isn't the right way to teach yor child
they are ids, they don't understand words, they are like dogs that later throughout their life will start understanding what it's like to be human.

>mestizo not throwing chaclas at unruly kid

I guess they're evolving

>immigrant comes into our country and starts beating our kids

If someone did this to me I would execute them.

Talk to the mexicans and blacks.

if someone touched my kid like that, that beaner would be wrapped up in a black bag torilla.

The floor would be covered in salsa if it were my kid.

>spics
>raising their children
All I ever see is spic parents obliviously drinking cheap beer somewhere while their 20+ children are over 300 meters away playing in traffic

>>immigrant comes into our country and starts beating our kids
where did it say that it weren't their kids?
also, since it's america that kid would've probably ended up on some xanax and listening to eminem whilst trying to be a new soundcloud rapper.
and ye3ah, you're probably part merxcan yourself.
>Talk to the mexicans and blacks.
i can't, there are none here.

Check the ID of the poser ah fuck it

so either you're proving you're a low IQ monkey by hitting your kids, or you're actively causing your kids to have lower IQ

either way it's retarded

he knows...

I know you are a retard, of course of was someone else's kids, that's why it said "stranger" spanks kids. And if someone hits your kids, they get executed.

Hitting your kids is fine. Having some strange beaner you don't know do it, isn't

>condoning letting a complete stranger touch your kids

Just circumcise your kid and put it on antidepressants.

Does it include the part where the Mexican gets decked?

They've probably got an IQ of about 1.

That's why Mexican kids all grow up to be outstanding members of society, right?
That's why Mexico has almost non-existent crime and violence, right?

>this is what we do in mexico
THIS ISN'T MEXICO

At least he still has all his limbs.