The Alt Right is dead. Bow down to your new leader

The Alt Right is dead. Bow down to your new leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKlZ417oys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is that? just looks like another cuckboi.

P predicted this
P is the leader now

I hereby grant you more Sage than an Obama portrait background

He would probably do better without trying to act like a gym guy. Put on a nice shirt and stuff.

Who is this?

This guy with a hat on. Derrrr, how do you not know that?

My leaders have remained the same. Fuck the alt-kike

who is this oily bald manlet?

looks like a faggot

I don't think so

Literally who?

Tim pool with muscles I guess

What are you going to do about it soy boy?

Your leaders are kike shills who are responsible for the destruction of the white race. How does it feel to worship a couple of false idols? faggot

Fuck Spencer and (((Enoch))). Shawn and PT are our new leaders, unironically

soyboy? I suppose I'll do what I've always done. Vote.

Exactly. The alt right is just a bunch of faggots. Paul Town and Shawn are unironically the new leaders of the movement and anyone arguing against this is a retard.

>The alt right is just a bunch of faggots.
The only faggot is is Spencer

Oh really? Well how about you let us in on your superior knowledge? You know nothing and you have no arguments. Stay mad online.

Nazbols are insufferable.

>Thinking we are anything unironically

guess again faggot

far more tolerable than Nazi larpers. At least Nazbol has some level of self awareness

Exactly.

he's got a nice set of cocksucking lips

HAHA like i haven't heard that one before. All of you Alt Right retards are the same.

All you do is moan. I guess the manletism is hard.

The Nazis were literally exclusively composed of manlets what are you talking about

wrong image

so, like what's your point based white power bro? Lay some knowledge on me

I've never been a Hitler kind of guy.

literally who

Fuck white people.

Antifa got BTFO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuKlZ417oys

you mad bro?

You don't make any sense. Image search it and you'll find the same thing.

ooh, spicy.

Alt-Right guy here. Convince me to join you.

Who's hand is Hitler shaking?

RENT FREE

Paul von Hindenburg

Sean is king of the manlet fags. Suck off beardson some more you homo

No. We don't like faggots.

This would make a great Virgin vs. Chad

Thank you.

B̶̨̼̙͙̱ͤ͆ͣ̇̽̂̂̀ǫ̩̻̟͗͒͛͠w̹͔͙̳̫̞̞̓̾ͅ ͙̭͚̟̄̊̒̃͑̒̊̍̚͟d͇̫̞̯̞̠͑ͫͣ͛͐͑̌o̰̬̺̰̻̩̫̺͊͛́̔͜w̖̤̞͌̋ͪͮn̖̫̱̤̥͓͇ͮ͐͒͘͢ͅ ̙̭̳̮̳̦̭͌ͦ͟͡t̜̠̙̾͊ͦ͗̂̄o̡̦̮̯͖͓̠͚̾́ͭ̔̓ͅ ͉̹̻͉͕̝̜̼͋͗̚t͇̯̃ͭͦ͜͠h̛̜̠̼̘̥̔̒͐ͪͯ̓̽͋̍̕͝ḛ̸̮̖̫̱̳̳̇ͯ̽̿̄̄̆̐͢͝ ̬͎̭̞̇̎̑͒̃̿͐n̶̯̠̤̘̭̝ͮͤͩ̂̽ả̶̧̗̱͔̣͎͙͈ͯ́ͅz̨̪̱̬̭͉̣̐̓̐ͯͫͦb̸̖̱̥̬̂̇̔ͯͧ̚̕ͅo̵̡̭̔ͨ̀̏̊͡l̶̵͕͉̂͗ͬͭ͊̾̆͒ ̡̢͎̜̱͉̈̇̌͊̽̓͒͑c̩̺̤̜̯̙͚̓o͎̗̓ͯ̓̓ͦ̐͂̃̃͠l̪͍̣̜͍̹͙̟̐ͬ̽͆l̥̖̬̤̍ͭ̒̂̄͗̉͟e͍̩̮͚͕̝̾̋ͤ͗ͬͧ̇͘ć̢̙̟͍̥̬͎̜ͩͬ͋͂ͫ̀̈̑t̵̥̗̯͙̬̝̄̎ͮ̈́͗̾́́ỉ̬͔͍̊ͦ̾ͫ͌͆̊v̨̮̹̙̤̪̞̒ͣ̀̑e͍̖̗͚̍͌̃̌̍͠

He looks like a downie. A downie manlet meathead whose mom is never coming back lol

Okay. So what exactly is the point of this thread?

>We

WUZ

Hi Moarpheus!

Ḩ̸̷̱̳̑̈ͫ̋ͦ̀̂ͩ̉ͯ̾ͅi̴̭̰̭̞̗͒̾ͯ̂͐ͫͣͧ̈̉̏̾ͤ́̕͟͡ͅͅw̷̞̙̰̺̺̽͌̾̇̽́ͪ̑͒̃͜͜͝ͅ ̷̷̶̖̥͉͍̓ͫ͗ͦͮ̉̆͛ͩ͑d̡͇̙̠̬̤̭̳̦͙̜̣̫̜̝̣̬̔́̉ͬ͒ͮ̍̋̾̔ͫ̾͐͂͊͝o̸͚̭̤̺̺͈̠̱̫̤̭͉̙͇͉̟̹ͦ̃͑͂͂̍̍ͨ́ ̝̥̣̺̥̝̠̝̯̣̜́͑ͣ̋̏̀y̙͚̤̙̝̙ͦͩ̇ͩ̓̓ͬͪ̓̀͘͟ǫ̜̗̙̻̎̂̄͋̐̃̇̄̐̐̓ͩ̊ͪ̔ͫ̏͘͜͞ű̷̮̙̩̩̝̖͔̝̮͙͓̯͌̓̊̿̉́̇ͦ̽͊ͩ̚̕ ̶̵̧͖͍̩͚̺̙̜̣̫̭̘̫̠̓͋̉ͤ̒̑͛͆͊̾̈́̽̾ͬ͌͌͗d̵͕͓̻̪̭͎̣̯̥̟̠͉̫̯̗̖̻̤̈́͋ͩ̎̒ͨ͂ͭ̆̓͐ͫͫ̆͒ͧͪ̈́̀͠ỏ̵̹̘̘̯͕̗̦ͦ̓̂̀ͭ͟͞ ̴̷̛̦͈̩͖͍͔͙̙͉̮̟̻̗͊̉̾̏̏ͣ̕ͅẗ̵̸̠̣͕̟́̑̊͊ͯ̂̓̿̾̈́̔ͭ̇̃ͭ̐̀̋̏͘͢h̵̵͍͖̱̤̼̜̪͍̋͐̏̈͒͌̄ͪ͂͠͡͞a̧̛̼̼͇̖͙͎̳͕̠̫̖̥̬̻̬͇̐͌ͩ͒̚̚̕͞ͅt̨̩̟̹̺͚̙͕̜̩͈ͬ̾̉ͬ̾̃ͪ͛̊̌̄̚?͎͉̟̞̻͔̭̱̦̟̀͆̔͛ͮͣ͋ͦ͝?̮̦̣̬̽ͨ̈̃ͯͬ̂̀͋ͭͮ̓̒̀͘͜?̶̸̛̠͖͚̟̺̩̦̰̘̳͍̳̭͈̹̃̓ͧ̿͌̉̿̀ͤͩ̊̓̀̚͠

Fuck off

Nice one.

u mad?

No.

You sound it.