Attention

Attention
Attention
Attention
Black Panther petition calls on Marvel to donate 25% of box office to black communities
The petition currently has around 4500 signatures
Link to TMZ article:
tmz.com/2018/02/12/vivica-a-fox-black-panther-change-org-donation-african-american-community/

Here is the petition:
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page

Why are we doing this?
>If they accept this, that means that Black Panther loses money and a sequel may not happen.
>If they deny this, that means they don't give a shit about poor urban black communities.

Since we know they won’t actually give up any of their profits, it will show their hypocrisy.
Weaponize your twitters! Use the hashtag BreakBreadMarvel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1lFuyoip4Y
blavity.com/new-petition-calls-on-marvel-to-invest-25-percent-of-black-panther-profits-in-black-communities
globalgrind.cassiuslife.com/4249843/theres-already-a-petition-for-black-panther-but-the-reason-why-may-surprise-you/
blackenterprise.com/black-panther-revenues/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb
youtu.be/_1lFuyoip4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BE FUCKING SUBTLE
CONTACT SITES ABOUT THE PETITION
TWEET THE HASHTAG #BreakBreadMarvel

Like good comments on the petition

Another example

for your amusement

And please don't use retarded names like this

We are reaching critical mass. We just need to get enough signatures overnight

bump

Almost at 4600

And no queef niggerheart either

Now we need to wait for west coast fags to get on this

what about blacktical nignorance ?

bump

Bumping wake up west coast

kek that was a good one

Does anyone know some twitter handles of top blm people?

I can't believe that in this current year Disney is even thinking about withholding reparations from the community

bump

4637. Getting there. We need to get as many signatures as we can by tomorrow morning

I might have a news organization willing to run a story about this tomorrow. If it works you will know

How about Nate Higgers

D'shwonteYa Jefferson is a huge faggot

da want der gibz

You aimed too low. Should have went for 50% to be quite honest with you my family

This isn't our petition. We're helping

gibs me dat

bump

Seeing more west coast addresses now

> we are the Jews now
We have become what we have set out to destroy

We're almost there. Less than 350 signatures left before Disney has to address this

Yes perfect

The goal will bump up automatically. We need to get as many as possible before tomorrow

Either play the game or get sidelined

Share the youtube video
youtube.com/watch?v=_1lFuyoip4Y

bump

Bump

GIBMEDAT

I guess but I've noticed we're bad at being Jews because everyone is leaving the most obvious comments instead of making it believable.

Yes keep going!!

Oh, man. I want to see this happen. I want to see Disney get on their knees and service the monsters they helped create. I want to see the ridiculous excuses when the niggers get a multi-million dollar cash injection and still manage to squander it all. I want to see the few people who still tolerate such horseshit hop on the bandwagon and join in saying that all this money, not food stamps, not EBT, not section 8 housing, just cold hard CASH, still didn't solve black peoples' problems.

I'd say they were shooting themselves in the feet, but the truth is, they never actually had legs to stand on. Ooga booga. Go back to Africa.

only 25%????

Good idea, too bad it's being ruined by retards who don't understand subtlety.

you should see the Sup Forums thread. They all think it's a charity

blavity.com/new-petition-calls-on-marvel-to-invest-25-percent-of-black-panther-profits-in-black-communities

globalgrind.cassiuslife.com/4249843/theres-already-a-petition-for-black-panther-but-the-reason-why-may-surprise-you/

blackenterprise.com/black-panther-revenues/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb

Jesus this thing is everywhere now

>this
If this doesn’t work it’s only our fault

Vivica A. Fox Supports Push for Disney to Donate 'Black Panther' Profit

youtu.be/_1lFuyoip4Y

Vivica Fox Age 53. Zero fucks given to black communities.

25% is an insult.

It should be 100%.

Anything less is racist.

Need some big names to jump on this or disney wont give out any shekels.

we already have some. Just need moar

see

> Give a percent of profits

aahahahahahah goyim you know nothing about hollywood accounting.

>Gibson Girl

bump