Poland to Israeli minister: Please, stay home

veteranstoday.com/2018/02/12/poland-to-israeli-minister-please-stay-home/#_ftn1

>Naftali Bennett, Israel’s Education and Diaspora Affairs Minister, was told that he is not welcome in Poland. Bennett himself admitted: “The Polish government cancelled my visit to Poland because I mentioned the crimes of its people.”

>Bennett is obviously upset because he won’t be able to torture the Polish people with so-called Holocaust stories. He seems to think that every single Pole must submit to the Holocaust narrative. Now he is learning that you can’t fool all the people all the time. But there is more to this than meets the eye and ear. Listen to this:

>“As a new row erupts over a proposed law in Poland criminalizing use of the term “Polish death camps,” the Israeli Prime Minister has naturally weighed in. Netanyahu has every right to do so, given the history of his nation. He is now in talks directly with the Polish Prime Minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, over the issue.

>“As the Prime Minister of a country who also lost millions of citizens in the Holocaust, so does Morawiecki have a right to define the narrative of his people’s suffering, and not allow others to do it for him…

>“Much is misunderstood about the role of the Poles in the Second World War – but what is clear is that they were victims, not aggressors, and that far from collaborating with the Nazis – as most of Europe did – they fought them tooth and nail.”

>That certainly is a modus vivendi. If the Israeli regime wants the Poles to take some responsibility for what happened in World War II, say Polish officials, then they must acknowledge that the Poles themselves suffered and died during World War II. It’s that simple. But for the Israeli regime to talk about “Polish death camps” while at the same time ignoring Polish suffering during the same era is historically unacceptable.

Eh, everyone knows jude are rats, no one will ever take shit from them after hosting them for hundreds of years and helping most of the jewish survivors during ww2. It could never work and won't ever work, they can smear us on the international arena though.

And also after enslaved by judeocommunism that ruined our country and made us suffer

*being enslaved

Any ideas how to fight them back? Apart from exposing their lies. How can we use our autism against them and troll them pushing them into a corner?

bump

Right now just look for the opportunity to troll and spread the word about jewish control.

accuse israel of genocide.

If my government accused them it would be great.

POLAND YES
death to kikes
ONR YES
jude must die
V4 STONK

tfw no Pollack bf and no Japanes gf

I agree...they are scum of the earth, nomadic pedophiles with the IQ of a retarded nigger and the emotional imbalance of a downs riddled liberal.

Jews focus so much on identity politics because all a Jew has is being a Jew. Without that, they're nothing.

I disagree, my grandpa is from palestine and is a non-conflict intelligent architect, palestine needs to be brought back, they are much better then the soulless kikes.

expose the real story of the camps in your borders

I love this meme. First Russians try to make some stupid propaganda meme Poland ball, only to have it completely backfire on them about Russia being fucked all the time by Poland.

The same will be done to Israel's propaganda. We got your back Poland!

not gonna work, too many people hate all muslims here (which is also stirred in the media by their zionist puppets like Miriam Shaded)

>pole
>palestinian grandfather

user, I can't reconcile the two. You can't have both. How would such a union even exist?

We know nothing but I have yet to see a mass grave and I live in Cracow (very close to Aushwitz-Birkenau and I've been there too)

How long until the Top Shabbos Goy in the White House calls for a full scale invasion of Poland?

There were a lot of christians in palestine and the muslims were never radical, they got radicalized because they are genocided by jews much like whites soon will be. Also there was a Polish war camp in Palestine so they had contact with Poles. But overal I'm Polish, grandpa assimilated and I was raised as a Polish man with christian values.

people won't believe it, unless the media would confirm it. Especially here in Poland - everyone takes the history as one - they "know" holocaust was real, because warsaw was destroyed - to them denying one of these facts is like denying them both. If Hitler bombed Warsaw, then he was the evil incarnate, so he also must've gassed the six gorillion - that's their logic.