That awkward moment when you're a hapa who wants to start a full-blooded white family

Femanon here. I know, shocking. With white births on the decline, and the powers at be committing mass genocide on whites through demographic replacement and other things, it's made me more worried than ever for the white race. I want to get married to a white man and have a large family with him to help combat this (it's the only thing I can think of to do), but there is only one problem. While my father is of Scottish/English descent, my mother is Chinese, and any children I have with a white man will not be fully white. I can't help but think that I would only be polluting the gene pool instead of helping it. What do, Sup Forums? Do you think that people who are 25% Asian and 75% European are white enough? Is there anything else I can do to help?

lost soul

>hapa gf here!
>White roastie hate thread!
>post azn gfs!

Gee dr rosenberg I'm starting to see a pattern here

we have a secret weapon to save the whte race, so we dont need hapa women like you. sure we can have sex with you and u can suck our dick, but you are better off being like roaming Millennial

What's up with you Asian chicks lusting after white cock so much?

I get way more attention from Asian chicks than I do from white chicks. I'm a Ayran superhuman though so it's no surprise.

To answer your question, you are mostly white so yeah thats fine I reckon. I think part of why race mixing sucks is because it gives ppl like you identity crises.

No need to hate your Asian side though. Asians are good people. Smart with neat culture.

If you live near Atlanta,Ga I'll give you my white seed.

your kids will most likely look white .... i have 25% non white in me and im white skinned blue eyed and light brown hair..... just gotta keep bleaching

happa + white = white

you'll be fine

You know the drill

are u a finn?

In my opinion 25% Asian and 75% white people are fine. At that point you're close enough, as long as they don't become a large portion of the population, it's fine.

My gf is Hapa and I'm fully white and we plan on having a few kids. Castizos I guess, i dunno. Who cares what the cantonese basket weaving forumn thinks anyways.

James Allsup would probably be more asian than your offspring and he's accepted into even the alt-right.

So the idea that your children won't even be recognized as white is bullshit.

mixed children having identity crisis...
such many cases...

tits or gtfo

>Femanon here.
Global Rule 69: Tits or GTFO

That's cute. It always makes me feel warm when people of other races who empathize with out predicament. In terms of race mixing with a white guy I wouldn't encourage it. I'm willing to accept the 10-15%ers but it's got to stop there and I would say more mixed raced babies is not a great idea.

75% european 25% asain stop lying to yourself LOL

This. I’m 25% Korean, but I have auburn hair and pale skin. Just marry the whitest guy you can find.

the hapas you see on this site are not in reality what the majority of hapas look like they look 100% asian

In a white ethnostate 75% white is too low in my opinion.
A few exceptions could be made but only in a way that does not change the ethnic mix.

I am 75% scandinavian 18% native 6% undetermined, as per 23andkike.

I won't be having kids :D

I use my native DNA to antagonize white leftist and mock their future minority status. Not going to lie I get off on it, they're so fragile and easy. It redpills normies who are witnessing.

>female
>memeflag
>racemixing
How fucking delusional is /nu-pol/?

Personally HAPA is where I'd draw the line when it comes to marriage/children.

I'd never have kids with an asian because the chances of my kids looking fully asian are too high, but if you're only half asian I think that wouldn't be too much of a problem.

asian admixture are even more powerful than nigger dna don't fall for this roastie trap, marry a white women and don't ruin your bloodline

You stupid faggit post a link so i can troll.
I got 10 min before i have to put my boy to sleep and i wanna fuck with you these idiots before i have to go to bed.

this

Literally just marry whoever you want. Miscegenation is rare, which is why Jews have to push it so hard. You'd not even make a dent on the white gene pool, and I think we'd all rather a hapa take a white guy and piss off white thots than have that same white guy fucking a nigger or, just as bad, cucking and raising a mutt with a used coal burner.

Just fuck asians theres waaaaay more of those guys the white race is endangered on a global scale.

1 post by this id

>I'm a Ayran superhuman though so it's no surprise.
>Asians are good people. Smart with neat culture.
>If you live near Atlanta,Ga I'll give you my white seed.
>Atlanta
>white seed
>pikachu post
You're a fucking nigger weaboo

Do we have a mutt meme for black + asian mix?

Uh, this is actually a Mongolian finger painting forum.

we need one

I would breed you, femanon, but alas, I suffer from the same scourage as ye, m'lady. Yet, I must admit, my plight is worse for I am a mutt of Anglo/Dutch descent and Hispanic heritage. Woe is me. Woe is me. Also I'm a faggot 1488

Is this Roaming Millenial? Would wife, 10/10.

You have the green-light to breed with a white man, but make sure he doesn't have G*d-tier genetics (ie blond hair, blue eyes, height) and instead go for the "lower" whites (ie. Meds) so as not to flush Nordic genetics down the drain

Also, abort any males. Females quapas will have it easier to find a mate and we don't need more Elliot Rodgers.

If you follow these two simple rules you're good to go.

>femanon here
Guaranteed replies.

Honestly do it cuz 12.5% Asian and 87.5% white sounds like a pretty alright combo.

Would probably end up looking like pic related anyway.

>that awkward moment
>meme flag
>femanon here
>I'm a mutt what should i do?

Off yourself. not only to spare thew gene pool, but for the other green text

Come to atlanta, ga and fight me faggot.

Hmmm, I knew a quarter Japanese girl who still had slightly slanted eyes but she passed as white.

My hair is brown with some red in it. Gets pretty obvious when I'm out in the sun. Got eye slant, while my nose has a more European look. Skin is so white that I'll nearly blind myself if I look at my arm on a sunny day. Responses I get from people on what I look like are a mixed bag.

It'd be 75% white. OP is half chinese.

what is your asian side? Are you Japanese?

You're just an overweight degenerate larping, go fucking play on the highway dipshit

Hapas master race, ur fine

Your kids will look pretty white. I know someone who got with a hapa and their kid looks straight white

Only jews write God that way

They'll look white, guaranteed. A former friend of mine was 1/4 filipino and looked 100 percent white.

get a blonde guy with light coloured eyes, the asian genes will increase being recessive.

Just find a white guy who would've probably race mixed anyway and redpill him.

I’m 70% white. I want a white family. The good thing is white girls generally like the way I look. Dark hair/eyes, white facial features, perfect nose, good chin and jaw, dirty blonde beard, deep set eyes, pale in the winter, tan in the summer.

>*throws you down to to the ground*
>*rips your panties off with his mighty hapa penis*
>*fills your chinkhole up with superior seed of elliot khan*

spread your legs and lets conquer the world, sister

wtf does fully white mean? Do what you can to make yourself and your husband happy. Who gives a shit if your kid isn't fully white? You think Brandon Lee was great role model and American? This is a war of ideology just raise them right and don't worry so much, be a role model to others around you.

This is an example of what could happen if a chinese got pregnant with a white man. They look pretty good imo. Anyways, op is full of shit. That post seems designed.

Your best bet is to be a side chick for a chad white guy.

Let him have his full blooded hwite wife to have pure breeds with while you help breed the asian out of your gene pool.

It might not feel honorable but that would be your contribution to the white race.

Otherwise, you're contributing to the meme attached.

this. wrong pic

White genocide is a conspiracy theory. Go marry whomever you want. Be happy.

At least in my eyes you're fine. More white women we have fighting for our cause the better. I'm glad more women like yourself are waking up to what is going on. Good luck, on finding a suitable husband to start a family with.

You're gonna cuck yourself out of being a mother for 25% chink?

I would love to squeeze her tits while she is sucking my cock

Timestamp or gtfo

gas yourself kike

sometimes we use our inside voice, burger kun.

Wops don't want these slanty women.

>that satisfying moment when you're a descendant of a nazi
Sup Forums would love to be me but im not making a thread about it

"she" said chinese in op

if not larping,
STOP ASKING Sup Forums,
bah, you must be larping
Go have kids, a lot of.

I can breed you.

>people criticizing quapas

Don't counter signal Finnish identity faggots.

OP do what you want purity spiralers be damned. I'd rather have a dozen quapas over nogs and mestizos. Don't pine for approval from anyone. Just b urself :^)

T. 'White' castizo NatSoc