Why should I trust anything an atheist says? How do I know they aren't acting solely out of personal interest?

Why should I trust anything an atheist says? How do I know they aren't acting solely out of personal interest?

Why should I believe any oath they give? There is no divine punishment if they lie, according to their belief system.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jamiehopkins/2017/02/03/trump-signs-executive-order-shelving-fiduciary-standard-for-financial-advisors/#37ad3fb95863
youtube.com/watch?v=q8NSjmNMrJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You genuinely can't trust Atheists because the only person who can judge them is themself. There is no kind of higher power that their inner self is humbled by.

They are legit dumb and don't understand the core of what makes a nation survive and work.

as opposed to what? trusting some christcuck who's retarded enough to believe in hell?

Pickle

what makes a nation survive and work is everyone agreeing upon what laws and rules we want to follow

you shouldnt trust believers either. trust ONLY Jesus Christ. men are fallen

>he needs to live under a cosmic totalitarian dictator in order to not be a dick

your god is a lie and youre stupid

and you do that with religion.

The only law is the law of the King of Kings.
Hallelujah.

Just go watch your cartoons, kid. Religious people lie the most. Think about catholic priests and didlling little boys.

>morality can be reduced to "don't be a dick"

Go back to r-ddit, Cretan.

Atheists have a very dumbed down face-value of civics

Someone who believes in objective morality and an object concept of good.

An atheist believes that good and evil are subjective, and that they can make up ethics as they go.

imagine being this dumb

Why should youbelieve somebody who believes some god is going to wash away all their sins?

Please.

Secular morality is the only game in town.

secular morality isn't a thing because then you give every single individual the ability to just write the rules as they go along
That is modern christianity, aka Christianity-lite.

Who's secular morality is correct? Yours or the faggots buttfucking in public during a pride parade?

In reality, secular morality boils down to everyone being a dumb as fuck pleb who just enjoys existing while having a lot of sex, doing drugs, and doing things which give him pleasure and attacking anyone who tries to propose the concept of self-discipline.

A lack of a caste system creates a single plebeian class and oligarchy with no one in between. Even plebs who make it big are still mentally plebs who never get invited inside power circles or do anything significant with their resources.

People that believe in Sola Fide believes in that, such as mor(m)ons, protestants etc.
An Orthodox Christian, even a Cath*lic do not believe in Sola Fide or "having their sins washed away whatever they do", that's honestly muslim tier.

Have you read Kant? He was a religious man, but set out to prove that one can find morality independently of God.

Kantian ethics is pure autism

How about you explain what Kant said instead of saying "Have you read Kant?". I can just as well say "Have you read the Bible?"

I could, but I'd rather suggest the author and sleep. It's 3am here. I don't have time to post on a siamese basket weaving forum. But, seriously, he's interesting.

Basically, duty compels us. But that's a hefty simplification.

>god
Proof Please!

>kek flag
Back to the Donald with you

>Why should I trust anything an atheist says?
Do people routinely lie to you? Do you have that kind of face people just want to smash or lie to? How would his non-belief affect your trust issues?

>How do I know they aren't acting solely out of personal interest?
Everyone already acts out of personal interests and Trump just signed into law a bill that allows even your own broker to cheat you as long as he profits from it.

forbes.com/sites/jamiehopkins/2017/02/03/trump-signs-executive-order-shelving-fiduciary-standard-for-financial-advisors/#37ad3fb95863

>Why should I believe any oath they give?
Why would you need their oath?

>There is no divine punishment if they lie
There doen't seem to be any divine punishment for anything.

the word god in itself is a cop out.... define what your god is before you declare everyone who doesnt believe in an omni present being with super powers an athiest, pleb.
'god' is all in your mind
>faggot

> implying Christcucks are only moral because they fear divine retribution

Why should I trust someone who only tells the truth because they fear punishment from their sky daddy?

Acting solely out of personal interest for you position in the afterlife doesn't seem very moral.

You don't need to "trust" atheists at all. Just evaluate the claims that we make independently of who is making them.

Yep, I didn't think so, Chief.

Lots of fedora tippers on Sup Forums today, shouldn’t you guys be back at Plebbit watching My Little Pony and talking about how intelligent you apparently are.

Because Japan. Best country in the world doesn't have, nor need, your bullshit kike religions.

Why are you on a gay boy website?

me jew book tell me all answer to life

science aint real

repent fedora tippors

"I swear to you, then," said MacIan, after a pause. "I swear to you that nothing shall come between us. I swear to you that nothing shall be in my heart or in my head till our swords clash together. I swear it by the God you have denied, by the Blessed Lady you have blasphemed; I swear it by the seven swords in her heart. I swear it by the Holy Island where my fathers are, by the honour of my mother, by the secret of my people, and by the chalice of the Blood of God."
The atheist drew up his head. "And I," he said, "give my word."

Tip

we all know you suck

Don't listen to atheists. We don't need retards on our side.

Are you a trap for trump?

I don't know. I find it equally hard to trust anyone who's willfully ignorant enough to disbelieve in a higher power.

If you worship a guy you're a faggot. If you worship a mythical guy you're a double faggot

>Why should I trust anything an atheist says?
because I am inherently more moral than the deity you worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8NSjmNMrJY

You don’t “trust” an atheist you fucking kill them

>people can't do the right thing unless someone holds a gun to their head
Why are there so many psychopaths in religion?

Anyone who says they believe in God is lying and is a lier.

Objective morality is impossible: otherwise you’d have to have exact list of things that are ALWAYS bad and things that are similarly always good. It’s retarded. Morality can not be objective or the difference between spanking a mid and actual child abuse wouldn’t exist.

How do I trust a christian?
Any sins they commit are forgiven by their god, nullifying their responsibility to treat this earth or its people with respect. Even a sin that can't be forgiven by their god only grants them an indeterminable period of atonement in purgatory before being granted life everlasting in an immortal utopia in the sky.

Atheists are beholden to their peers, their society at large, and the earth as a whole because the only life they will ever live is on this plane of existence in the body they've been given. If they betray society their life will be cut short and there's nothing on the other side for them to find comfort in. If they betray their peers, they will live their one and only life being scorned by the people they care about. If they betray the earth, they doom their progeny to a short and hellish existence with even less meaning than life already carries.

*fuck, the difference between spanking a kid and actual child abuse wouldn’t exist. Either hitting a kid is bad, or not.

Actually you just described subjective morality because that's all you understand.

Humans have an objective, but extremely vague sense of right and wrong. Something like killing innocents purely for fun would be considered wrong by non psychopaths. It's the grey areas that are subjective/

What part of this am I making difficult? Objective morality directly says what it is. Either it is bad, or or it isn’t. It’s in the title that it’s objective, no gradations allowed.

>objective is the same as black and white morality

Why should I ever trust a christain?
They turned their back on our gods, betray our people, and destroy our society from the inside out. They do all this to serve the jews and worship them as the chosen people of god.
christ cucks are the literal cuckolds of the world.

I can appreciate that, but why would a god make a universe and not make an exhaustive list of the objectively good or bad things? I’d appreciate it. But even then you get into a famous sticky issue:

Is something only good because god says so? I don’t know man that raises a lot more problems with the idea.

Ney user
>Their just unknowledgeable.

Synonymous. Grey area morality IS subjective morality

That is not a true Christian. A true Christian fears God + common sense.