ITT: Shows with a god-tier start but quickly devolve into shit

ITT: Shows with a god-tier start but quickly devolve into shit

It seems you posted the wrong picture. Here, let me fix that for you.

I liked second half ZZ much better than the first

Re:Creators

I know it is probably bait, but I actually agree with this.
The show really went down hill for ne after kamille got back to space.
Hong kong was the peak of the series for me.

Flip Flappers

Are you done shitposting on /m/ because you didn't get your attention and now you're shitposting here?I know it's a bait thread but fucking stop it already...

I like ZZ more than Zeta, Kamile is a bitch who needs her pussy fucked

Well yes, that's the joke.

That's like every gundum ever.

the old Hellsing TV series

Almost any Gonzo TV series

While true, I think ZZ wastes too much time on antics for so-called "character building" except I didn't like any of the new characters. Dublin arc is really the only thing worth watching ZZ for but you have to endure 3/4 of it first.

5 episodes into this and it isn't a god-tier neither was 0079 . should i drop the whole franchise noow

Of course they're not god tier. Seed Destiny is the only god tier entry in the series.

I didn't like zeta all that much either, but I did think 0079 was great, you might wan to give G-gundam a try since it is completely different from the other shows other than I don't know.

>Seed Destiny is the only god tier entry in the series.

Good beginning, mediocre middle (with some great parts sprinkled in like everything related to the Psycho Gundam), great ending.

>great parts like everything related to the Psycho Gundam
>MUST-SAVE-WEEK-BRAINWASHED-WOMAN
>like everything related to the Psycho Gundam
>great parts

You do realize Rosamia also piloted a Psycho Gundam, right?

Oh, my mistake
>>MUST-SAVE-WEEK-BRAINWASHED-WOMEN

You must be an Evafag if the only thing you can talk about from a mecha show is the fucking women.

Which basically means that not everything related to the Psycho Gundam was great.

Ehh, she gave us tiddies and incest-bait.

She was also the most annoying character in the series and her arc is by the far the series lowest point.

I agree with this. I picked up Zeta recently ago after loving 007. I got through the first dozen or so episodes in two days because they were a lot of fun but then it took me three months to get through the following thirty episodes of which most felt like a chore and now I struggle the find the willpower to go on.

At least I now have the context for Char's "I came here to laugh at you".

You miss, I hate Eva.
I'm just a grill is all, of course I pay attention to the women. But then again considering they're the focal point of the psycho gundam arc, which you praise, I'm not sure that has anything to do with it. You just have shit taste, or at the very least quite the selective memory. The only redeeming parts of the psycho gundam arcs were the designs of the psycho gundams themselves. Everything else was trash I remember watching ironically.

I actually liked the first half. It kinda has the goofiness of Xabungle and the character dynamics of L-Gaim. It's all fun. Second half is fine, but it turns into your average Gundam show.

Reasons people don't like 1st half is because Gundam fans are autistic that they hated anything goofy from their "serious and realistic" Gundam. These people are mostly people who ignored G-Gundam.

You must be really fucking thick-headed to not realize that's what I was getting at.
>inb4 hurr you changed your argument
Remove the cancer from your posts.

Sure thing bro, this is you by the way.

Annnnnd here we go.

Just because you put a >Inb4 doesn't make you any less of a cancerous shitposter.
It's just like every sentence you start with "I'm not racist, but" "I don't hate women, but". You're saying it because you know what you're about to say is racist/mysoginistic/cancerous shitposting.
If you don't want to be those things, don't make excuses, just don't speak or act like one.

Top bait

The last 5-10 episodes really get the plot moving with the pace even going to fast at some points and the ending is god tier shit thats worth slogging through the middle shit.

Kill la Kill

I almost dropped this
The middle was shit and the ending was retarded
At least that episode where Katz blew up inside the colony and his death made me chuckle

How do we remove Tumblr from Sup Forums?

Not possible. Look at all the homo threads.

Why make a thread shitting on Zeta when ZZ is far worse?

ZZ is a masterpiece.

Not exactly god tier but death note