Dragon Ball Super

This Freeza soldier looks odd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1zWkLp33OM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's his backstory? Think he's served Freeza since before Namek? What battles has he witnessed? I bet he could take SSB goku in a fight

Reminder Son Goku is beautiful.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

REMINDER THAT BEERUS IS BEAUTIFUL

Writers on super that i hate.

All of them.

Y-you hate ane-san but w-what are you doing with your life.... user? heh

Reminder that pure love is beautiful

I want some island filler. I need to see what they do with goten and maron

I can see it now
>Maron pretends Goten doesn't exist and only wants to play with Trunks

i think she interacted with him before. playing ball during the goku krillen stuff

Why didn't they blend Super Saiyan Rage into the Super Saiyan 3 state? It would actually give a reason to use it.

King CHAD

>developed two of the most powerful and useful techniques in the series
>is renowned for training some of the universe's most powerful warriors
>his star pupil is currently the strongest being in universe 7
>does his job correctly
>even while dead he's still useful to the main cast
>defeated a god of destruction in a game of hide and seek

Supreme KEK
>lazy
>incompetent (only 28 planets with sentient life due to his negligence)
>literally beerus's bitch boy
>gets BTFO by majin buu after talking himself up to the Z warriors
>both CHADku and Majin CHADgeta were about to kick his ass too
>gets killed in an alternate timeline for being a retard which ultimately dooms the universe
>drags the quality of the manga down to O MY RUBBER NEN levels with his healing powers
>gets bullied by literally everyone

pain to draw/animate

>raffs

supreme kek really needs to be replaced by the older kai

Reminder that everyone is ugly compared to Zamasu, he is the most beautiful being

Canon

Dick suckin lips

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

can we just adopt GOATwasu to universe 7

so toyo can't do "romance" either or just taking orders from toriyama? When she gets preggo hopefully a few chapters of SoL

Leave her to me

theres this jap on twitter that has made a whole bunch of comics on furry universe.
Pretty cool because it seems alot more attentive than super. Guess I'm just starved fro world building because super is pure shit.

I feel sorry for both Caulifla and U6 for having to deal with Kale.
King Vegeta was right for stabbing Broly in the Crib.

Caulifla can't even go to the toilet for 1 minute until Kale has a complete mental breakdown and threathens to destroy the entire universe due to her not getting enough attention.

Now that Kale is a legendar Super Sand Lesbian, they can't even get rid of her anymore because Champa will force Caulifla to play as her babysitter even when she'd want to do some sparring or training since the next time Zeno wants to have a tournament of Power, Champa wants her on the team.

Caulifla is destined to die unsatisfied since she's forever relegated to the position of a tardwrangler, even though she has great potential.

We all know the south kai is the best.
His quadrant have zero violence, zero crimes, no savages, not even bad food, it just had a minor saiyan incident, but other than that is a quadrant that even the most demanding supreme kai would approve.

He's not cute, fuck him. Shin a best

>Super Saiyan 3
so far, it seems like SS3 has such a strain that one has to have a special body to achieve it the first time.
Goku was dead, and gotenks is a fusion
no one else has unlocked it.
That being said, it probably IS obtainable, it's just going to require a lot higher durability than most.
Besides, SS2 trunks was on par with SS3 goku
If he went SS3, it'd be pretty hard not to feel like he was entering SSB territory.

Fuck off pathetic cuck

...?

Calling it here right now.
The ending to the Tournament of Power will be to use the Super Dragon Balls to unite all the Universes that participated in the Tournament of Power as a single universe so that Zeno no longer has the problem with having too many shitty universes, but rather has 1 huge superverse.

tips fedora, fellow Sup Forumstard

Go back to

Are you on drugs man? SS3 is only 4 times stronger than SS2, and a guy 4 times stronger than SS3 Goku isn't even SS3 Vegetto tier (while SSG Goku is already stronger than that)

that's gonna be the end result whether the dragon balls are used or not.
I half expect that Zeno isn't actually deleting anyone, just basically pausing their existence.
I'm mostly betting there won't be any wishing done at all, and that this is the plan all along. The winner is just given the choice of taking on all the other universes or not.

yea that nigga.

Hope someone does it for robot world.

as soon as you go back to Sup Forumseddit

>universes put into one
YES

Reminder that Universe 3 is pathetic

You really think that SSB goku, at his introduction, was more than four times stronger than SS3 Goku?
Also, SS3 Vegetto being weaker than SSG Goku? Where are you getting such a wild idea?

>their best plan was to put a spinning robot in place to knock people out
>their best warrior was effortlessly ringed out by base cabba of all people

almost as bad as u9 desu

>Cabba's stance

Best Z villain maybe but not the best Dragon Ball villain.

This anime is a disgrace.

Sorry Jiren, I will come for your donuts at a later date.

that cabba personality was out of left field.

what is king ryu doing

They've set up the idea of Vegeta going to the planet of saiyans since the champa arc.
And now they're setting up that Caulifla needs training before she can reach SSB, which suggests she's gonna bug goku to teach her later.
Vegeta mentioned Kale might have "the true form of a saiyan" which again suggests more connection between them.

And it vastly increases the number of planets to visit.

Not to mention we might be getting Frieza/Frost antics.

SSG (and SSB) Goku is HUNDREDS times strongrer than SS3 Goku.

SS3 Goku < SS Gotenks

God just fucking stop it. There aren't any hard numbers attached to any of the fucking super saiyan forms.

best grandpa. i hope hes involved with training pan.

>SS2 Vegito
>SS3 Vegito
nice headcanon

>SSG (and SSB) Goku is HUNDREDS times strongrer than SS3 Goku
you're a fucking moron
how on earth do you explain SS2 Vegeta being able to, even briefly, stand up against Beerus if he was less than 1% of Goku's SSG power, which is only 60% of Beerus' power?
I'm being trolled, right?

naaaaaaaaa na na naaaa naaaaaaaaa
naaaaaaaaa na na naaaa naaaaaaaaa

I want this to be the case so fucking badly. I want that Sadal mini-arc.

Goku and Caulifla interactions, eating competitions and sparring. Vegeta being introduced to the King of Sadal by Cabba, and Frost and Freeza doing whatever the fuck they want.

Nice bait bro

>non canon numbers
user...

But that's wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=A1zWkLp33OM

Toriyama said SSG goku was a 6 compared to beerus' 10 and whis 15
as canon as you get

Wow good job. You found some numbers. What information can you get from those? Is whoever wins a fight definitely a higher number? How much higher of a number? They don't mean anything.

None of the fucking numbers mean anything. Yeah you could point at the daizenshuu or whatever garbage you want, but Dragon Ball has NEVER BEEN and WILL NEVER BE consistent with how strong people are.

>turns out Cabba was the trunks allegory all along, and the king is the vegeta allegory
>Sadal king is stern, serious, and has a goatee
>Vegeta likes him, but then finds out he has no family, and just had a bunch of bastard children, who he can't even keep track of
>Vegeta leaves feeling more certain than ever that his place is on Earth, with his family, which has allowed him to become so much more powerful than Sadal's king ever did

I'd love that, but I doubt the anime will go that route.

Well, Cell isn't the single best villain in the franchise. Piccolo is up there, too.

Yeah, for BoG
Which means nothing when we are talking about DBS

Also Beerus was (memes aside) holding back. He was holding back the fucking entire movie

That last line reminded me how in GT during the Baby arc, even though Goku was technically on his home planet Vegeta, he reached out for Earth as an Oozaru because that's where he wanted to be.

>wants to go to earth to eat

not hang out with chichi or raise his kids or some shit.

>There is literally no interesting planet out there to go visit or explore, everywhere is either a rock with nothing on it, or "TOTALLY NOT EARTH GUYS"
>Anything that is different is completely irrelevant

>raffs

What, you got a fuckin problem with that?

SS2 Vegeta's performance was arguably better against beerus in DBSuper. Instead of catching Beerus off guard with a single combo of attacks, DBSuper Vegeta attacked several times, pushing Beerus into a relatively defensive location, and landed a few surprise attacks on him

Even Earth back in Dragon Ball wasn't exactly Earth, it was some cool fantasy Sci-Fi Neo-Asia.

Now it's literally just Earth, and so is every other planet.

DID
YOU
FUCKING
RIKE
IT?

>there's people out there who lose time trying to justify imaginary power levels other then simply ranking them from strongest to weakest without the autism numbers that make no sense whatsoever

To be fair, "earth" in japanese is chickyuu
So, it's not like "the earth"
It's closer to how we call the house we live in "home"
So it was never meant to be our earth in any way.
but as far as "so is every other planet" what are you talking about? The planets we've seen in super are either super scientifically advanced, or super prehistoric. Earth isn't even shown as being "literally just earth" we simply see ONE city, Satan City, which has always been modeled after a modern world city.

That's a pedro thing, a very, very pedro thing.
And god ki makes it even more embarrassing.

>Hasn't even been paying attention to the show he's shilling

Head canon

Leave Jiren to me!

Literally 80% of Z's fights were either a guy throwing a million ki blasts into a cloud or a generic repeating animation of punches and kicks while 2 frame animations of reaction faces looked. Or, my favorite - zwee lines.

>Literally the only good voice actor in the dub that isn't a meme voice is going to die.

Really makes you think.

Hold on there Jiren, you need to get through me first

Rage/Ikari is more like a perfect version of 2. There's no blending going on, regardless of how much you like his hair.

You know that would yield OPM like results, right?
Only pokemon that would have any chance against jiren is a fear ratatta.

Kisama, Jiren.

Rage isn't a better 2, it's the real 3.

why is everyone treating Jiren like final boss

I'd laugh my ass if someone ringout Jiren before

>18
>bulma

they did a good job with them. I'm waiting on videl and chichi to get some loving.

it. DBS isn't waifu bait. Finish your sentences.

People try to label the forms into categories too often. Even SSJ is basically just inner saiyan ki boiling out of them, and not much different from being normal.

>Head canon
is this a troll?

What's his powerlevel

Gohan's going to fuck both of them

Something between 12.000 raditz and 500 freezas.

I don't remember pedros being mad at Goku learning kamehameha in instant while it tooks 50 years for Roshi.

>I don't remember pedros being mad at Goku learning kamehameha in instant while it tooks 50 years for Roshi.
that's because of two things
A) Dragon ball was an action gag manga at the time, so it was supposed to be humorous
B) that happened before most of Sup Forums was born.

So like 30009000000 units?

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT WITH ME? I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. KIERO.

I want you and your bad ass universe to teach that fight autists what they did was wrong. i want you to leave son goku humbled and broken beneath your ayyylmao.

Goku is a faggot. Hope his fight autism is punished like vegetas and gohans.

Stop running Jiren you're gonna job to Tien.

someone please explain this meme to me

Tien is a cuck, he can't beat anyone

Not a meme, he has very beautiful face.

DO SOMETHING. FIGHT SOMEONE. NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT YOU YET YOU'RE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT YOU GIANT BABY