Just watched kimi no na wa. am i supposed to be bawling my eyes out?

just watched kimi no na wa. am i supposed to be bawling my eyes out?

Would you like to?

From boredom yes. Can you keep it in a single thread. You guys are forcing this WAY too hard it's beyond pathetic. We get it. You've seen one movie in your life and you need to make 20 threads about it. Some of us have sen 20 movies and only made one thread about it.

sorry, i dont browse Sup Forums literally at all. this is the first anime ive actually really liked

Yeah I can tell that you've seen only one movie in your life. No need to rub it in.

>getting this mad

?

i really dont understand the hostility but whatever i just wanted to have a discussion on the movie

If you wanted to have a discussion usually you put something on the table. You've wrote not a single paragraph and your grammar is atrocious.

Feeling something, some emotion? Probably. Bawling your eyes out? Hell no. Why would you do that?

>inb4 "le main characters have no personality or character" debates begin anew

Wait, are you the same user who posted another thread about having never seen any anime before in your life?

whatever. i guess that's enough Sup Forums for my lifetime.

Ah, glad we got that out of the way. Nice to see someone an expert on arguing right in this very thread. You good sir. You convinced me with all those great counter arguments that this movie isn't boring and unmemorable at all. Amazing work. Puts Miyazaki to shame don't it?

not your safespace.

nope

What do you want me to do?
You found it to be boring and unmemorable. A lot of others didn't. I found Lord of the Rings to be boring and unmemorable. A lot of others didn't. I can't convince somebody who didn't care for the movie that it was "memorable", because it wasn't like that for them. All I can do is say what I though was done well. Would you like me to do so?

And I've never watched a Miyazaki film, so I couldn't possibly answer your last question.

so i believe we were talking about shounen ashibe

Lurk more fagboy

I want you to grow a brain and stop resorting to fallacies. They just make you come of as uneducated and by no means will they - ever - make you right.

>grow a brain and stop resorting to fallacies
How about you stop spouting pretentious drivel like a snob of a retard and tell me what's wrong with what I'm saying, rather than just telling me that "I'm wrong".

Or troll better, if that's your intention.

>you're just pretentious
Tad predictable no?

Just purge this thread already mods

>still never says what was wrong with my statements and goes fishing for mad strawmen

GG, user

I guess that would make sense if it's your first anime.

?

I can't be bothered to follow this comment chain to see which one of you is the retarded OP, but fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard.

Assuming that he responded each time, OP is

Pretty sure he's

Just saw this movie too, idk why im crying in the club rn