It's been 2 months since the repeal of net neutrality Sup Forums. how has it affected you?

it's been 2 months since the repeal of net neutrality Sup Forums. how has it affected you?

The HuffPost reported that billions of people died following the repeal. I'm still pissed about this.

it's obvious that ISPs won't do anything immediately as it would be bad publicity.
No, they'll still screw you over, just when things have died down

>aaaany day now...

My internet now costs $77k a month and I'm being throttled unless i click links to Blacked and CNN.

>i-i-it’s definitely happening s-soon, republitards!

Did Ajit Pai have the right motivations? Did we all figure him wrong? Did he just want the globalists to get their hands off the internet?

dude the internet was shut down and freedom died

Why did everyone forget about this literally the day after?

The same way it did for the 20 years before net neutrality was passed. I died.

>implying the government wouldn't have done it anyways
They don't really need the peoples permission anyways, they'd have done it with or without telling everyone

I'm still counting people who died from the tax cuts.

oyyy veyyy goys I-I mean guys yes my fellow (((whites))) it's going to happen very soon, belive me goys don't be ebil natzees only lolbergtarian white supremacists

astroturfing reddit with hysterical fearmongering becomes pointless once you've already lost

I got very depressed when none of the soyboys who promised to kill themselves over the repeal followed through.

fpbp
top fucking kek

I got a free speed upgrade from.my Internet Provider

What the fuck are you talking about? Its going to be the same publicity no matter when they do it. If they ever do it, a bunch of liberals are going to either screech or put on their smuggest faces saying "I told you so". Doesn't matter if it happens now or 10 years from now.

>y-you screwed yourself.. guyss.

My internet is fine, can’t believe people actually killed themselves over this shit.

something about boiling frogs alive
idk figure it out for yourself

hey goy, "right away" is not their style.
that causes protests and Senate inquiries
they'll wait until you get complacent, forget all about it
it starts slow, you won't even notice
eventually some hyper-alert autist will mention that AT&T seems to be fucking up his bandwidth on his blog
then more stories, then more
Carriers are silent for as long as possible
Then suddenly, we're paying extra for every byte over our monthly allotment of "Social Media Package" bandwidth pool.
Your games are unplayable now because UDP packets on that game's normal ports are randomly dropped. (he didn't pay for the Verizon gaming package)

I'm just fucking glad the trolls from Reddit stopped coming here with their repeated shill posts of "$5 DOLLARS A GOOGLE SEARCH" bullshit. They were spitting blood. It was like dealing with yelling inconsolable women.

I still have google fiber for free (grandfathered in) not blocked from anything.

He had 2 goals
1. To lessen gov control on the internet
2. To completely fuck over companies like youtube and google who were basically billion dollar gov welfare queens who relied on net neutrality so they wouldn't have to pay their fair share (ironic lefties defended said companies).