Greeks literally created the alphabet

A thread died for this.

Jews created the Greek alphabet

>old white males on CNN
Are they returning to the fold?

Thanks for the bump :^)

newfag

This is why we call it Jewgle.

That fucking picture wtf is this attack of the clones tbe guy on the far right looks like he just realized where all his future organ transplants could come from.

>4 CIA agents

It's so easy to trigger you fucks. Hello from the less inferior boards that you won't ever see since you haven't graduated pol yet.

Phoenecians did dumbass

>he knows

>first letter in greek
>alpha
>second letter in greek
>beta
>alpha beta
>alphabeta
>alphabet

Learn, Jews are not Jews
youtu.be/Lm8--TwK7To

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.
I am Jewish so I know.

At the Gym a screen was showing CNN silently.

I snickered because the heading was: We'll keep the Gaslight on for you.

Without sound it probably had the opposite effect they were going for.

No, the Assyrians created the alphabet.

Did the lettets or the song come first?

The song. It's an ancient melody about the twinkling stars.

In the beginning there was the word. The word was ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZFUTHARK

Lol. Make it memorable then. Dicks out for Harambe!

Egyptians invented, Jews adapted it with Proto-Sinaitic and then it split into basically all the modern writing systems (except Chinese which is it's own thing).

It comes from Alpha Beta you utter retard.

jews invented Phoenecians

Have you guys ever tried to think of a new letter; how it would sound and be written? What were your creations?

Why are you sand niggers trying to take credit for the alphabet now? This is the second time I have seen something like this. A couple of years ago, some kikes were trying to convince each other that ancient Hebrew contributed a letter to our alphabet (can't remember which one it was). It's all propaganda all the time with you people. Incredible.

Some cool letters

ㄅㄉㄓㄚㄞㄢㄦㄆㄊㄍㄐㄔㄗㄧㄛㄟㄣㄇㄋㄎㄑㄕㄘㄨㄜㄠㄤㄈㄌㄏㄒㄖㄙㄩㄝㄡㄥ

We waz chosen ones.

Phoenicians created the alphabet, and the Jewish people are their descendents. Kike me ousside brah.

looks like 4 different versions of the same cia clone model

Okay, since most of you are clinically mentally impaired, the Greeks create the alphabet and the Phoenicians created the numbers.

The ones of you that are memeing, you arent very good.
The ones of you that honestly believe that jews created anything of value whatsoever, unironically fellate a shotgun.

That is all.

ITS THE FINAL REDPILL

They’re pronounced similarly in Greek and came from Phoenicians.

jews don’t have any language unique to their own. hebrew is Phoenician. The ancient script is identical. It’s pretty awful that Wikipedia has an article on “paleo hebrewl when it’s fucking identical to Phoenician. Later on the jews stole the Aramaic script which they used for Yiddish and modern “hebrew” (which is a fake made up language invented 100 years ago by zionists). Yiddish is Eastern German and the differences came from Crimean Gothic. Ladino is Spanish. jews just steal the language of their hosts

Hebrew is the combination of sanskrit and babylonain base 60 system which is Masonic in origin. It was during the Hyksos dynasty that the priests (jews) were siphoning the sacred knowledge and got kicked out for demon worship and ritual sacrifice.

1) Alpha
2) Beta

Alphabeta -> alphabet

u fukin mong

Jews are too retarded. They have prostitutes to do it for them.

Hebrew uses an abjad not an alphabet.

The Q-tip Clan

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE JEWS NOW!!!

You're actually not wrong, Ironically.

>burger education

They both devolve from demotic Egyptian script just FYI