Ignorance is bliss

The more I get red-pilled the more depressed I get. I almost feel like I'm losing my mind finding out what's real and what's true. I am reminded of the quote in Mad Max- "As the world fell...each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else."

Something I was thinking while watching the Women's Halfpipe competition in the Olympics today was, why do we watch and celebrate women's sports? Isn't this in direct conflict with the values that Progressives and Feminists champion? A female athlete in any sport is nowhere near as skilled as their male counterpart, so why do we watch them? The only conclusion I can make from this is that we watch these competitions BECAUSE the athletes are women. This is the exact definition of sexism; differing treatment on the basis of sex. Nobody would watch and celebrate a semi-pro male athletic competition to the same extent as a top level female team. So with the same skill levels, the women receive more attention than the men.

I implore any of you to explain why this is the case and if my conclusion is wrong, but I cannot see why I'm wrong. I hate the lies that our society and norms are based off of and it saddens me that honest questions and arguments are shut down because they don't fit the narrative. I feel like our world has gone mad and I'm depressed about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XIzfQlTxdZI
youtube.com/watch?v=RKeqXyY-9xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your worldview is being shattered. You're supposed to be depressed, it's natural.

Remember that we are the minority on the right, just like leftytards are the minority on the left. We're privy to our certain info as the lefties are to theirs, and as the normies are not.

The women thing...I mean, I don't watch women's sports just because they're women (beach volleyball doesn't count [neither does gymnastics {and yet I still don't watch either of those}]). I don't watch women's sports at all cept the Olympics, but that's because I like to root for my country. I think men play at a higher skill level, so I watch men's sports. Is that sexist? I don't think so. There are differences in men and women which would account for the "segregation" if you will, but I know lots of people who would argue against that.

I'm not basing which sports I watch off of a gender (that would be sexist), I'm basing it off of skill at a sport, and enjoyableness to watch.

Yeah I don't think you're a sexist, but I think people who delude themselves to watch women's sports (except volleyball and gymnastics of course) are sexists. I think what makes me sad is not the segregation of men and women's sports, but rather the fan support of the women's sports. These are the sexists. Like any type of prejudice, you don't have to have ill will to be doing something bad. That's how I see these people, as unwitting sexists that are only watching the sport because "wow can you believe what those women are doing, how fierce."

I feel you OP. Your last sentence has been hitting me now more than ever because I graduated college and entered the real world (dont worry...their brainwashing didnt work on me).

I guess I reconcile it by basically coming to terms with the idea that the truth cant be unseen and some people refuse to open their eyes to that same truth. We can either ruin relationships, jobs, etc by trying to force it on people or just accept that they are sheep and we're not.

the women's sports thing is a good example but it goes so much deeper (Jewish influence in the media, for example, and the implications behind that).

My only advice is dont let it ruin your life or else they win. All we can do is learn to deal with it and, God willing, prevent people we care about from becoming the ones we hate

I agree with you. Many people (here in America) say they want equal pay for women's sports. I say fine - we'll take gender completely away from the equation and pay entirely based on performance level. So find the level of men's play that is equivalent to the women's. For soccer this is usually around U15/U17 boy's level. And then I ask how much do these boys make? Usually $0. How much do their female equivalents make? In many white countries, an adult living wage.

Women are drastically overpaid in sports, and it's entirely because of their gender. Then they have the gall to relentlessly complain they are underpaid.

I'm a jew haha but i think i know what you mean about the media thing, which obviously is the driving force keeping this lie going. complete propaganda machine. i don't think there's anything unique to jews that drives this though

If you want to get red-pilled even more, Look into Title IX, it is being completely misinterpretated to force colleges to have equal mens and womens teams (has nothing to do with purpose of the law). But if anyone questions this, its automatically conflated as bigotry and hate.

yep it's bullshit. equality is a false god and america is trying to die at its altar.

>i don't think there's anything unique to jews that drives this though
A good key term is "Jewish nepotism." That's a redpill that got dropped on me pretty early. Scary.

>The more I get red-pilled the more depressed I get

you have to become a man.

I was extremely depressed but now I feel this freedom inside my soul. Nothing matters anymore

AHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHA

You should have stoped at that awesome mad max quote...the rest is fucking giberish..... there are 2 catagories womens and mens ...its the fucking olympics....connar mgregar isnt gona fight ronda rowsy

just because all X is Y does not mean all Y is X

I know and I will

>This is the exact definition of sexism
You're not even close to being red pilled because someone who understands the honest truth of reality understand that there's no such thing as sexism, "sexism" is just the natural order when we are left to function without interference. What you call being red pilled is nothing more than being on the lowest tolerable end of the acceptable scale of pseudo-truth, good goyim. You fucking tong ten.

>The more I get red-pilled the more depressed I get

it sucks at first. it will always suck but it sucks especially at first. when it first gets too heavy, step away for a month or two, completely. then come back and you might find yourself at a different level of understanding than you were before. you can see it with a more mature and rational perspective...less drowning in it all. i'm personally glad to be redpilled, it has helped fill the gap on a lot of misunderstandings that were bothering me for years. helped illuminate cause and effects that never are a part of normie thinking. and it has helped me concentrate on the real issues to try and solve, instead of the stupid nitty gritty symptoms.

>I'm a jew haha but i think i know what you mean about the media thing, which obviously is the driving force keeping this lie going. complete propaganda machine. i don't think there's anything unique to jews that drives this though

a jew who understands the jew is a very capable force. just watch out for jews who understand jews who understand jews. if you can understand these people then there is no telling what you can do. godspeed jacob mikha'el goldberg-silverstein

A lot of men watch men's sports because they're gay and don't know how to deal with it, though. Is that sexist?

Forewarned is forearmed.

Burying your head in the sand only presents your tender pucker for most convenient buggering.

A man does not flinch from the truth.

Buck up man...this is your metamorphisos ...join us

The Olympics is a celebration of peak human physical achievement. We have seperate mens and womens events because they are inherently unequal, physically.

Yes, this is in direct conflict with Progressivism and Feminism. Reality is in direct conflict with progressivism and feminism.

haha I appreciate your kind words and optimism, i think I just need to keep my head up and never stop following the truth wherever it leads (((me)))

I agree with you that sexism isn't even real, but what I am saying is that even in their fantasy land of progressivism, their actions are hypocritical

Alfred Rosenberg debunked this argument in his book the Track of the Jew Through the Ages and so did Hitler in Mein Kampf. You can’t tell a Jew to stop being treacherous because it’s inherent to your national character. The Jewish religion is merely a reflection of the Jewish national and racial character. Hence why they were forced to contain you in concentration camps because as soon as we give you an inch you take a mile.

youtu.be/XIzfQlTxdZI

This

digits of truth

These feelings and thoughts are (((their))) programming of you. Do not believe them.

The way to defeat an enemy thousands of times stronger is to *trick them into not fighting*. Thus the Zionists have spent decades trying to convince their prey - us - that resistance is futile. They've successfully programmed millions to have within their minds the voice of a 21st century Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally. But this is simply their final trick, their final deceit. Do not believe it.

So whenever you feel like our cause is lost, remember two things:

1) That's simply a feeling. Feelings are not rational thoughts. Being immobilized by feelings is the domain of the woman. Be a man and act as you must.

2) That you and others feel these feelings is you awakening to the rattling of (((their))) chains of mental slavery. This means you can fight them *simply by throwing them off and believing in our future*. No need (yet) to search the towers and alleys of Wall St. for the bankers, the first battleground is in all of our heads. Throw off the Zionists' chains and fight, and work to free the others around you.

I bet $150 on that kike gold to win it all would have cashed me over 5k
bitch couldn't do more than a 1080 to 900 combo while the korean judges ate up chloe kim's run although I'll admit she got slightly bigger air
aielle gold's only chance was 2 1080s which I don't think she has in her bag of tricks

it keeps bugging me.... why doesn't shiffrin look like your typical white american mutt with irish,german,anglo ancestry? why is she so qt and why does she look so pure like she is from Norway not Jewsa?

please read OP, this is a common feeling.

Then stop caring what they do and focus on what you do, what feminist opinion is on sports really ought not to bother you.

These are slide threads you fucking morons. Everyday these idiots post this shit to convince you that you are depressed *only* because you are redpilled. It's a strategy to guide you towards their intended ideology.

This place is saturated in spasticated ideologues on the brink of suicide, one more slide thread won't hurt.

Ignorance is bliss in the land where wisdom is folly.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKeqXyY-9xA

okay buddy haha

(((Ayn Rand)))... nuff said??

That's because you're not DOING anything about it. Get confident stupid!