Is it true that every non-white secretly want to be white?

Is it true that every non-white secretly want to be white?

Yeah mostly East Asians though. They get eyelid surgery and jaw surgery to look more european. Not only that but they project this into their anime’s by making the characters with european features

No one wants to be a little pink dicked white boi

Yes

Source: All of the latino, Nigerian, and Somali Uber/Lyft drivers listening to country music when they drive me around

That doesn’t mean they want to be white...

pretty much yeah. Caucasian features are seen as attractive by every single race on this planet. With asians and latinos close behind and negresses coming in dead last.

In fact, when comparing between the sexes almost everyone prefers caucasian first and their own race second with the only notable deviation being black women who prefer black men almost exclusively.

it's not mostly east asians. it's all asians, and all non-whites

>the only notable deviation being black women who prefer black men almost exclusively.

I always figured that this had more to do with most of them being too ugly to do better than kangz

I mean keep telling yourself that if that’s what you need to make yourself feel better

>With asians and latinos close behind

Literally if it weren't for my olive complexion and brown eyes, I'd look just like a white person. Not that it matters to me anyways, why fret over something you have no control over?

Yes, however this chiefly means a fetishization and obsession with quintessentially white women, by slovenly brown men.

Make no mistake, the fat, brown, anime-loving beta must be ground beneath the heel of the Anglo-Saxon and Germanic Chad.

Not really.

its really hard to tell why negresses like their kangz, but every dating site that's collected this information confirms it.

There could be any number of reasons, though personally i think its due to the negroid culture that harbors an absolute hatred for race traitors. Negress' fucking hate it when there kangs fuck white women but who could blame them? For all the stupidity a negro has, at least he knows who the best race is.

It isn't a secret.

>implying you wouldn’t be her white sex slave

White people are so fucking full of themselves
Y’all have no culture. No soul.

Technically you have the best of both worlds. It's not so much the pale skin that attracts men/women but the facial features. Having "ethnic" skin colour but white facial features is like winning the genetic lottery unless you're trying to date Sup Forums

yes it is

I know this, I know I'm lucky to have high cheek bones, a strong jaw line, aquiline nose and deep set eyes. Even got thick curly hair and am average height (6'), while not human by Sup Forums standards, I am the envy of every manlet indio I run into

Don't worry user. If you're an Asian, you're honorary.

This
Mediteraneans are the most aesthetic if you are a male. Girls like dark features on men. Tall dark and handsome.

Time for an anonymous survey me thinks, asking actual skin color and desired color

Sorry, not a drop of jewblood in my entire lineage.

Europeans, asians, south americans have similar cultures and traditions. Being white is mostly an american fascination.

No.

>posts a guy with light hair and eyes

Just take a look at the NFL and NBA. Whites are clearly an inferior race.

because kangz are the only men who will put up with their shit and let them be lazy slobs. black men and women are perfect for each other.

Yes desu :c

is that the league where all of the owners and people in charge are white?

maybe athletically (except swimming and weight lifting) we are inferior but we excel at everything else. There is a reason we conquered half of the world while niggers stayed in mud huts with their thumbs up their asses

What we lack in endurance and speed we more than make up in intelligence.

Hell, the smartest monkeys are almost as smart as some of our above average whites and even they needed white genes to accomplish that.

not all but many

only spics, indians, gooks, blacks, and chinks
i haven't met a single abo or arab who wants to be a european, not one. For abo's its cuz they're too stupid and know if they were white they'd get no welfare, and for arabs its because they're basically white already, so why become pale nearly extinct eurofags

Just sometimes. But not now.
I saw a really cute 5yo girl the other day and realized it was Northern Vietnamese gene that created that child and felt a sense pride for my nation.
It wasn't U23 bullshit that made me felt that way, it was an attractive child. I'm a pedophile and I'm proud of it.

Just sometimes. But not now.
I saw a really cute 5yo girl the other day and realized it was Northern Vietnamese gene that created that child and felt a sense of pride for my nation.
It wasn't U23 bullshit that made me felt that way, it was an attractive child. I'm a pedophile and I'm proud of it.

Ok that’s enough Sup Forums for me

Must be dat Agent Orange

FUCKIN sammy sosa. the FUCK happened to him!?

The kid was really cute, you know.

He took way too many redpilled and tried becoming the master race

Faggot pedo

Burn leaf

t. nigger

>Girls like dark features on men.

Except when they're swarthy themselves... Which happens to be 90% of the world's female population.

And the sight a hairy little Luigi with curly pubic hair sprouting from his neck and shoulders reminds them of their disgusting brothers.

To be an Aryan male is to be a precious commodity in today's world.

Picture pretty much says, eyes and mouth concave, chin convex for western, Japanese has convex eyes and mouth but concave chin. pretty much opposite of one another.

>No one wants to be a little pink dicked white boi
what about a big dicked white man ?

Yes. Whites are godly.

He's dark for a white. "Dark and handsome" doesn't apply if you're a shitskin

No.
Japanese are the only ones who suck white dick, but that was because of getting fucked in WW2

Not all of them, but a lot.

>Is it true that every non-white secretly want to be white?
Given that being white is p good, I can't blame them.

no, they want whites to take responsibility for being white.

small things like acknowledging that they are inferior while paying reparations with money and their women

Whites only do well in homogenous societies. Our best qualities (creativity and empathy) become extremely distorted in multicultural societies where these can be easily taken advantage of by hostile invaders who do not share our values.

A flower needs enough space and nutrients to grow. If it gets crowded out by weeds the flower will wither and eventually die.

to be fair, latinos that look like that are 56%-80% white, mostly Spanish.