SIT down

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/special-report/2013/fictional-15/scrooge-mcduck.html
forbes.com/lists/fictional15/2011/forbes-fictional-15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fiction

Guess i'll start up my own comic book brand and wright up an even richer person and make him white.

He's nigger rich

ok

fuck me, who gives a shit

He's the king of an african nation whose wealth comes solely from their mass of rare metal. "His" wealth belongs to his people, and he's a thief, just like every other african leader. He's not worth a dime himself.

Get wright on that.

My fictional character is worth 50 gazillion dollars, far richer than Black Panther could ever dream to be.

fuck you

BE HUMBLE

Not for free nigga.

>wealthiest fictional character of all time.

What about Niggeldy-Flop, the fictional character I just made up? He's worth $100 quadroonion dollars.

Eat shit

Prepare your anus:

>Be me
>White
>have 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 quadrillion dollars

God damn I can't wait to stop hearing about this capeshit nigger film

character i just made up is worth $90.8 trillion, he made it in real estate and is also the president of the united states

Wrong.
Joe Cunt (a character I just invented)
is worth $100 zillion dollars. Is the wealthiest fictional character right now.

strength? xray vision? flight? nah senpai just make his super power being rich af that shit lit af 100 100 100 100

pics or it didnt happen.

The absolute state of the Marvel Universe.

Blocks your path

Joos will attempt to destroy ALL tribes JOOANON.

I'm pretty sure Scrooge McDuck is wealthier.

Yeah my fursona richpaws foxkin has like 8 quadrillion dollars, so fuck off.

does he work for my father?

BE HUMBLE

SIT DOWN

boy that Ben Garrison, what a racist

>everyone who is black african is better than everyone else

>the movie

And to think this could've been a good movie without the constant "we wuz kangs" media coverage.

>Thinking the amount of money you have is superior to knowing how to use it wisely
Nigger thoughts lol

Okay, I'll bite. Where did he get $90 trillion from?

This is why people didn't give a damn about comics 150 years ago, ridiculous nonsense.

>not 6 gorillion
...user why...?

>Richer than Princess Peach.
>Richer than Uncle Pennybags (the Monopoly guy).
>Richer than Scrooge McDuck, whose fortune goes into the imaginary numbers because being the richest being is his only purpose in life.

forbes.com/special-report/2013/fictional-15/scrooge-mcduck.html

Niggers are very self-centered.

Wat?

this is an underappreciated sentiment. remember when selfies were ridiculous nonsense? remember when fancy smartphones were ridiculous nonsense? hell i remember a time where i was thinking music was ridiculous nonsense. not in the pure sense of the word, but in the "this is stupid" or "pointless" sense. we've gone completely bonkers

Darkseid owns a whole planet.

kek

NEW fictional story COMING UP
>be me
>be white
>dad was Hitler
>have 6 gorillion dollars
>no other fictional character can compete
>also hold the record of having the biggest fictional dick, at 6 gorillion miles

You have to fill up your time with things that count, not the shuffling din of the mediocre, lad.

>Wealthiest fictional character

Just goes to show you how insecure and desperate shitskins and soyboys are to one-up white people. They have no real achievements to be proud of so they cling to meaningless media as if it's reality. It's actually pretty sad. This kind of shit used to make me angry but now I just kind of pity them. They have nothing to rally behind except comic book heroes

WE

According to Don Rosa, McDuck's wealth was, officially "five multiplujillion, nine impossibidillion, seven fantastica trillion dollars and sixteen cents".

WUZ

RICH

>wealthiest fictional character of all time

Ok i just invented a new fictional hero named WhiteBoi McGee worth 500.8 trillion dollars and rules over a Unified Space-faring European Empire. Checkmate

you can't just speak to my heart out of nowhere like that user, you get me all inspired that way and i turn my life around and do incredible things. i'm supposed to be here forever

>$90.7 trillion

Absolutely plebian.

Well I just came up with a new character that's a black Muslim gay transgender quadriplegic with 2 abortions and a prescription for medical marijuana that's worth 501 trillion dollars so eat shit cishet scum

N

Odin is probably the richest. Asgard is hella rich and it's a whole planet.

Wouldn't Thanos be richer because he owns multiple galaxies are 899 picoquadfakegigatrillion in space money?

This.
>Be Black Panther
>Net worth of 90.7 Trillion dollars
>Zimbabwe Dollars
>Actual Net worth is $8.22

The Aryan wins again.

Also why do people care who the richest comic book character is? Those aren't kids either. They're adults.

Are there still people starving in Africa in that universe??

According to libs all you need to do is throw money at a problem and it evaporates.

SHEEIIIIIIT

Kek so in this universe did black panther plunder africas riches and not colonial whites?

THIS FUCKING SLIDE THREAD AGAIN
IS EVERYONE HERE USING SAGE????

S
A
G
E

LEARN HOW TO USE IT

And he did it all without reparations.

lol I want to see the rest of this comic, does he murder those guys?

>wealthiest fiction character is niggercat
>implying that it isn't the God Emperor in WH40K

>its saved 2018 and marvel
Yes, a dumb superhero movie saved the entire year.
Do you think that person actually believes that, or they're just shilling? I honestly can't tell where stupidity begins and ends anymore

But is the movie actually any good? Can I get someone beyond their teens to answer please.

Uh sorry, no. My character Lord Wellington Moneybags the 4th is the riches. His net worth is over $332.76 septillion and he owns several solar systems as well as realities which he purchased during a fire sale in 2044.

>overcompensating

>a taxi company has deemed itself important enough to post "facts" about a ficticious character and having correlation to IRL
I wonder how much of his wealth he would send back home to help his fellow kind, instead of spending it on chrome bits on his armor and PCP.

Make God a white dude.

Whats the deal with this movie? Why do the left praise it so much? It's not like this is the first film with a black protagonist.

I'm listed in the top 50th richest people in Virginia and I'm white as fuck.

He's worth more than the entire world's GDP and he doesn't help anyone except his rich utopian society?

make him a jew

But Forbes doesn't list everyone.

>white
>that flag

el goblino...

Ghostbusters marketing strategy. It worked so well for them before, why not try again?

It has a black ethnostate in it

>make nigger superhero
>HEZ A BALLER
>GOTZ THEM GREENBACKS BRUHHHHH

I'm pretty sure the guy who hires the other guy in Altered Carbon has a net worth in the Quillions...

>enough money to easily bring every nigger in the world out of poverty.
>Niggers all over the world still in poverty.
Thanks a lot Nigger Panther.

Doctor Doom stole the entire reserve of Vibranium(what made the country rich) and then Black Panther had to use a fail safe to render it useless therefore making him just another broke nigger.

forbes.com/lists/fictional15/2011/forbes-fictional-15.html

Forbes did the top 15. Scrooge is worth something like 44 billion. To be fair, Scrooge earned his 44 billion and Black Panther was born into it.

Well, I have a character with a net worth of forty-five bajillion dollars.
Where's my movie deal?