/Non-Fiction General/

ITT: Political books we have read, books we are reading, books we plan on reading

Has anyone read pic related? Wanted a pol tier review

What are his solutions?

This is a really good book. I can personally vouch for the strategies in this book in relation to women

Holy Bible KJV

Mark is /our guy/

"Troubled Waters: Race, Mutiny, and Bravery on the USS Kitty Hawk"

Just finished this unintentionally redpilled history book. Talks about how, best the end of the Vietnam War, a bunch of black sailors stage a race riot/mutiny aboard a US aircraft carrier. While the author tries to be sympathetic to both sides, his narrative makes it clear both that the rioting was essentially unjustifiable, racially motivated, and spurred on by black agitators. The scenes of white sailors being pulled from their bunks and beaten with wrenches and pipes by screaming black mobs were positively blood-curdling.

The picture painted of the 'integrated' military and all its inherent disjunctions is incredible. My only complaint is that there isn't a mass execution at the end of the story - treason and mutiny on the high seas deserves no less.

Consider this as bait.

>50 shades
Literally the best selling female sexual erotica of all time. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to read such a book to expand my understanding of female sexual attraction, and thus, become a more desirable mate
>crusade book
Why?

He is doing it using their language so he doesn't get viciously attacked

No book is useless but those are for the most part a waste of time

I don't understand how reading about the first crusade and female attraction are "wastes of time"

Religious zealots...and you can use your instincts to get women or ravage them sexually....not to say there isn't lessons in both books but reading whole books on those subjects....fuck guess its a matter of opinion

There are some good lessons in there but I think there are better books out there.