Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread

Press 'R' to respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-holds-no-1-msnbc-thrives-wild-year-cable-news-1069621
thehill.com/homenews/media/366637-fox-news-to-end-2017-as-most-watched-network-on-cable
deadline.com/2017/12/fox-news-highest-ratings-cable-news-2017-1202230070/
youtube.com/watch?v=G8oIRSUkn60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-holds-no-1-msnbc-thrives-wild-year-cable-news-1069621

thehill.com/homenews/media/366637-fox-news-to-end-2017-as-most-watched-network-on-cable

deadline.com/2017/12/fox-news-highest-ratings-cable-news-2017-1202230070/

>is redpilling boomers
>cucks over guests and allows them to self-implode their points
>holds a strong viewership
>trusted by the public

love him

F

R

I would let him fuk this hot boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=G8oIRSUkn60

Tucker's just amazing to watch. R!

INB4 Da Joos get him

>watched tucker when bill oreily was still on
>tucker gets mainstream
fuck im so hipster hehehe hahaha

Is it possible to trademark a facial expression?

Love when real tucker hours rolls around.

>respecting intellectual dishonesty

How is he intellectually dishonest?

Watching him “debate” is something that never gets old. He usually asks a pretty simple yes/no question, then hands his liberal guests plenty of rope. Then watches with this face, stunned, as every single one hangs themselves from the rafters. Absolutely mind-boggling.

>North Korea is evil
>Israel is based
Fuck off (((FOX)))

It's beautiful

R

I met him the other night, he was a really great guy

R

hey Sup Forums, is Tucker /ourguy/?

Yes, hes most definitely woke

>when you stare in to the abyss televised for a living

He's a little too petty and partisan.
He should totally drop his support for Cuckservative party of Israel.

R

Fuck that fuckface news actor

S

I think I was there. He had all those candy bars, right?

>tucker carlson loogs liek mrs. doubtfire dressed as da faggiest of fagos

R

R

>He usually asks a pretty simple yes/no question
Most of the time he asks a leading question if we're being honest. Though it's not like the people on his show are ever interested in calm logical debate, I still find his frequent use of logical fallacies to be detrimental to his messages (and his credibility, to an extent). I just stop paying attention to anyone who laughs off the other side in a debate no matter how ridiculous that side is being, and Tucker has a nasty habit of doing just that. You don't discipline a child by calling them a boogerhead, so it's equally as sad to see such an otherwise talented debater stoop to their level so often.

I like Tucker. Although when he makes this face a reminds me of a Muppet.

you're drunk

> A smug bastard who virtually never debates using sincere arguments, essentially a paid shill

D for disrespect on that one m80

email his staff and tell them you're asspained about finding one drooling retard per show to have on for a quick laff.

Did he change since "Crossfire" on CNN? Because he seemed like a punk ass bitch during that time.

Sieg Heil!

>virtually never debates
his guests usually have quicksand talking points that have no foundation or weight
they'd rather double down than agree with their 'enemy'
Tucker presents himself in debates as an American citizen who puts other american citizens first. It's his guests who are the ones trying to undermine that

R. Tucker is the man. He wrecks people on a nightly basis

he didnt rekt that old bitch on his show tonight.

>north koreans are starving
theyre recovering from america's bombs!
>stupid face

he lost.

No one who has ever held a job at MSNBC is woke.

He’s the only watchable mainstream media figure.

R

R

S for spit

fuck this giant ass pussy. Got ownd hard by Jon Stewart

R. I take my Tuccpills regularly.

R

>(((elites)))

I'm still freaking out about that US supreme court judge that reckons Hillary lost the election because Americans are sexist. She's an actual judge in the highest court, she would have had to have made hundreds of legal determinations with that same mind.

And a massive kike. Go figure

HAHA!

Miss his hair like that. At what point did it become impossible for all adults to have hair that? Everyones hair post2012 seems flatter, staighter, and dying. Even young people. Wtf happened? Are we all really dead?

I remember when this gay faggot POS was on CNN with his gay bow tie and girly boy hair. Forever a dickhead. Hopefully someone will take the shot and leave us with one less dick in the world.

He mastered the Jon Stewart jewish style of debating.

I will never stop loving this one

go eat some crayons, knucklehead manlet

Sounds like fun to me.

(you)

>globalism is based if it's israel doing it!
kill yourself dumb kike

Let's just round and say what it really is we're thinking.

(jew)

based

He discusses the possibility of alien visitation without ridiculing it.

R

I-is this real? Tuck might be only couple years away from a 2 shot suicide to the back of the head ;__;

TC#1

>liberals self imploding on air is intellectual dishonesty

He was garbage when he had the commie woman on. Totally on rails, scripted, putting on an act. No human soul on display. Not good enough.

reddit beckons thee

Tucker Carlson should change the name of his show to "Low Hanging Fruit". The only people that adore and are triggered by him are brainlets that still watch the glowing televised jew. I will admit, it is hilarious to see other brainlets on his show twist and turn while their subconscious mind attempts to reset itself but their conditioning is too strong.

tucker carlson is the only TV show i have watched in years

He doesnt really need to argue beyonf >stupid face when the last time we bombed N.Korea was literally 60 years ago. Its like saying USA infrastructure was still recovering from the 1860s Civil War heading into WWI

this
i watch hannity too though hes funny

Is that the guy Jon Stewart destroyed all those years ago?

how does he do it?

>The only people that adore and are triggered by him are brainlets that still watch the glowing televised jew.

ironic

R

WhenYourFundingMightBePulled.jpg

R

Our crypto White Nationalist

fags

tucker is more /ourguy/ than any public figure i can think of. hes def a WN but is very subtle and has all the arguments down pat. R for this great man

He laughs because some of his guests are just laughable jokes with insane arguments. You can say it might be unprofessional, but it's meaningless to try being 100% professional with someone who's whole argument boils down to "you're a white male so you're wrong"

>I just stop paying attention to anyone who laughs off the other side in a debate no matter how ridiculous that side is being

thats where you are wrong kiddo. if you take all garbage seriously, you are diluting the meaning of taking something seriously.

R