What's the line between Sup Forums and /jp/?

Meta thread. Just curious, why are LN and VNs required to go to /no/, but we can have draw threads and buy/figure threads on Sup Forums?

If VNs and LNs aren't allowed, should draw threads be on /ic/ and buy/model threads on /jp/?

No hating on those threads, I'm just curious why they're treated differently and how we came to that decision

/Jp/ not /no/*. Fuck my keyboard

If dubs I banged OP's mom.

check em

>Meta thread.
Fuck off.

t-thank OP's mom officially banged.

Yeah, buyfag threads are literally the same between Sup Forums and /jp/, except /jp/ has slightly more touhoes there.

This was the main reason for the split in the first place.

I think some threads can crossover various boards.

Things like VN make sense on 3 boards at minimum.

Checked

Eat shit, /jp/.

Just make a stealth thread if you want to talk about LNs, it still works even if it triggers the hotpocket man. Also check em

Repeating. Digits.

moot was what Sup Forums needed. Take note, OP. If you want to improve Sup Forums, kill both Hiro and Google and bring back Dr. Who

Tear down the wall.

/jp/ is full of normalfags, let them rot.

Just where do you think you are

Sup Forums?

just don't go to /jp/
thank you

Not OP but

>i bang your mom hurr

what are you, 12? I thought only "oldfags" stay on this board.

Check these flames

Impressed

>I thought only "oldfags" stay on this board.
What are you, braindead?

What happened to that mod?

google ate him

Check'd

And he was DELICIOUS!

>/jp/
>normalfags
I haven't been there for a while, but I mained /jp/ for about a year after the split, and I have great trouble believing this is true.

Times change

If you're not bullshitting me, I find that very depressing.
Diaper and floor-shitting threads were some of the best times I've had on this site.

Meta does not belong on Sup Forums or /jp/ I think we can agree with that. I would rather have any of those over a meta thread.

Remember to always report this kind of thread.

MadoMami!!

Get medical help.

>VNs not allowed on Sup Forums

Since when? Did all the old mods leave?

What is the point of this thread?

Buyfag threads are directly associated with anime and manga.

We shouldn't have draw threads. I fucking hate them. Fucking circle jerks

It's pretty ridiculous that something that's been a staple of Sup Forums culture since the beginning is all of a sudden considered off topic because so many newfags grew up on reddit and are totally detached from that history and prefer cleanly segregated boards.

Half of the threads on Sup Forums don't related whit anime and manga (just spam) and no one do anything about that. Like this is normal now.