In Australia pretty much every educational institution starts off assemblies by giving an "Acknowledgement of the...

In Australia pretty much every educational institution starts off assemblies by giving an "Acknowledgement of the traditional owners (AKA abbos)." I had to sit through one today for my UNI orientation for engineering where the sheboon said, and I quote, "60k years ago we were the engineers."

So I'm just wondering, pol, what where the abbos engineering 60k years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vhv01sjLtw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=d2KwazWUa20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a Jew.

60,000 years ago in Australia there was an ancient civilization more advanced than ours is now, but it got destroyed by the angry rainbow serpant and the wajalas

>what where the abbos engineering 60k years ago?

Modern aboriginal languages have a time-depth of around 3000~8000 years. The Denisovians were probably very skilled inventors, but they were assimilated by their violent neighbours. Even today in aboriginal communities the land is ash and barren. Everything is let to burn.

Modern aboriginal race arrived from asia with the dingos. prove me the fuck wrong cunts.

A filthy Israel-first kike.

They made that thing they spin around on a string to call out to friends and the bendy throwy stick as well as this vessel for traditional hunting

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vhv01sjLtw

>Anarchist puppet
>calling other people jews

Prefer this Chaim?
You're a hook nosed puppet.

You should fuck off back to Israel.

Before the first fleet aboriginals had a vast technological empire unlike any the earth has seen, but eventually it fell in a civilwar that blasted most of the Australian inland leaving it uninhabitable. The British colonized Australia for one purpose only, to introduce Aboriginals to alcohol and prevent them from ever rising up to threaten the world again.

Show your real flag leaf

Got any evidence? cool if true.

Nobody cares.

Rude mutt. Go engineer a more efficient mobility scooter.

What uni?

If I said it's so hot I want to kill myself, would that help?

>cool if true
>australian intellectuals

WE

this is finally coming out... the wonders of that great epoch dwarf what we call "high tech" today... I am seeing this is dreams and visions ... the boomerang is a metaphor for this mystery if one can but listen..

Featherdale?

JCU. It's 34C today.

Australia anons, how retarded are abos really?

Can we get a we wuz engineerz ms paint meme of an abo please

as dumb as you could possibly imagine

Imagine one of your nigger neighbours but mixed with an ape and perpetually high on burning gibbs-me-dat money and petrol.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Your hourly reminder.

townsville campus??

I am in Oz on business and local host opened the meeting with some bullshit about the originals, etc. Fuck them they had the same amount if time to invent gunpowder.

>that moment when you realize they had longer and even more resources.

>So I'm just wondering, pol, what where the abbos engineering 60k years ago?
flying sticks ?

first year psychology student there,

some abo lady was talking about how as psychologists our main focus should be on working with abos and 'closing the gap' I really feel like JCU is a liberal shithole.

even the student center has #loveislove bullshit stickers and 'safe space' planted above the door.

welcome to hell

Abos are disgusting creatures

We did try to wipe them out, but some human rights loophole was utilized by leftists.

Beautiful, truly moving.

Yeah I think the sheboon said something about using the magic of engineering to help abbos because they can't do it themselves or something. I don't give two shits about that though. I'm going to make robots and shit.

I also counted the class, there was about 80 people and 15 were women.

I like the Australian accent.

b b but they invented a stick

My mum helped found it and she is the biggest pro-abbo cuck i know

>every educational institution starts off assemblies by giving an "Acknowledgement of the traditional owners"
Is it really that common? I used to live in Alice Springs and got to hear the principal say this every week. I thought it was just an outback thing.

forgot pic

I'd say Abbos use to be very sufficient in terraforming 60k years ago.So,technically they're correct when they claim to be engineers 60k years ago.They did terraform an entire continent,albeit into a desert;the absolute opposite of what terraforming is supposed to do.

kekd

Love me like I love you.

okay

>tfw they were so content with life they didn't feel the need to blow each other to shreds for 60000 years

And they're the savages

MAKES YA THINK DUNNIT

How do i get around the courier mail and Australian pay walls?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2KwazWUa20

I wanna meet one of these fucks

could have been chadoriginal but no

>doggos
>fishos
>bottle-os
>meth-os

gold

A picture of my boy! (no homo)

>what where the abbos engineering 60k years ago?
failure

Do foreign students have to sit through those things, too? The kids from China must be fucking laughing at the absurdity and cuckery.

of course they do. we need to be inclusive.