Corner stores that accept EBT

They don't.

Either one of these places for a start

Their neighbors’ houses while they’re away

>Why do poor people shop

I wonder this too

in dark alleyways and in your mum's bedroom

>Dollar general
So are we not suppose to have a place to quickly grab paper goods and a some kitchen goods?

Wrong, they do. Constantly. They get SNAP, EBT, WIC, and cash benefits. They buy more groceries than you do because you spend your money carefully instead of going on a nigger holiday.
If you're ever unfortunate enough to go grocery shopping on the first or third week of the month you'll get stuck behind Shaniqua and her cart full of $400 in soda and chips, or some white trash trailer slut with 3 half-nigger kids.

They’re most beloved customer.

Hey, that's where I took your Mum.

apple store

Truth
t. Work at OP

Dollar general is alright for that stuff, but poorfags shop there all the time. I go there for cleaning supplies and there are always niggers and junkies staggering in the place.

>british dollar stores
lol

Liquor stores and food boxes.

If you only knew how little paper goods we sell.
Most of our sales are food iirc.
Most of our thefts are medicine, second being clothing. Odd since our clothing is cheap af

Aldi

I'm going to ask my next date if she wants to take a ride down to poundworld

Aldi is for thrifty people, not poor.

Aldi.

k i'll post the leaf version

Ha this is true. I went there once, it was sad as fuck and the food was fucking disgusting. It's like they repackage all the shit that failed QC at any other food plant and slap their name on it.

i;d like to take ur mum to poundworld, britbong.

Dollar stores have two kinds of shit: 1) The same crap you can get at walmart for 20% lower, and 2) The crap that's so cheaply made and/or toxic that even walmart refuses to stock it.

Not to mention anything perishable will be a month out of date.

"Aldi poor" people are usually old people on fixed incomes. You don't see too many dirtbags but the food is fucking trash.

I got 2 dri fit collared work shirts, a Bobba Fett T-shirt, a pair of Levi’s, some styling Mossimo jeans, and a pair of Dockers khakis for $32. COME AT ME BRO!

The bent can store

Walmart, amazon, aliexpress

>poundland
>poundworld
Sounds like a gay sexhouse.

>Bobba Fett T-shirt
>Mossimo jean
Sup Forums everybody

Third category. Stuff that is fine but weird. Often you can get really nice factory second glassware.

aliexpress

>not shopping at goodwill and getting all of that for like 13 dollars
Pleb.

the red cross

Fambly Dolla fo dat detergent. Big ol bottle Arm & Hamma

They don't.

Buying groceries isn't shopping.

Burger Version.

>burger meme

>landwhale outside with it's mutt spawn

Pottery.

I make six figures and still shop at Dollar General sometimes, senpai.

you know what's even better than a dollar?

I remember going to a dollar tree in high school with some friends. We bought like 15 small ceramic cup things we were planning on shooting with airsoft guns and the cashier carefully wrapped each one in paper before putting them in the bag. kek

They shop at pic related.

For cleaning supplies and otc medicines like ibuprofen it’s fuckin great tho

This ones good because shits actually a dollar. They just come in weird sizes.

Stupid dollar general is just like a normal small store aside from a few aisles.

the obvious reply, but still hilarious

market basket

walmart is the best

im not a gun person at all, but those things must jam a lot, right?

accurate

Jesus you are WHITE TRASH.

It's okay though. You do your thing , don't let anyone change you Cletus

Is that Dave Chappelle?

Can confirm this is true.

Poor people shop at corner stores where basic groceries cost twice as much. That's part of the reason that they're poor.

Rich people shop at estate sales and factory outlets where everything costs half as much. That's part of the reason that they're rich.

Truth.

Walgreens

youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc

What makes you say that? Quality, reliable AR15s can be had in the $500-$700 range from reputable brands.

Kek, got a good laugh from this pic.

Of course. No wonder why I've worked here for almost 14 years.

Nope. It's not an American black as the nigger is babbling in some African tounge.

would be absolutely retarded to go to corner stores with food stamps they over charge on everything can get 5x more food at a grocery store

dollar tree is alright they carry 3 litre faygo

those poor people don't have cars and if this is the states we are talking about there is not much option for public transit

WalMart
Vallarta
Top Valu
Superior Grocers
Food 4 Less
99 cents only store
Dollar Tree

the dollar general was the worst hospital i've ever been in

>$1000 ar15
Pic must be from when obama was in office. Built my own ar15 for $400 dollar last year, put about 1000 rounds through it so far and hasnt jammed once.
Also if you make posts like that, change to a meme flag, faggot

i audibly laughed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLgHfXotZ1U

Look at these sorts of places depressed me. It just sucks the dignity out of human existence.

can't beat the price of a kidney transplant though

can confirm exactly this.

Very good choices user, I will throw in Aldi and local ethnic stores to that. Around here we have some Korean grocers and smaller Indian grocers.

The Korean grocery is an excellent source for extremely nice produce that's fairly inexpensive and you can get staples for Asian cooking extremely cheap compared to regular groceries. Most also have an entire aisle dedicated to high end ramen that's almost always on sale.

Indian grocery is a godsend for spices. Indian food is some of the tastiest, healthiest inexpensive food out there. I also use app's like Ibotta to get rebates from my purchases that I can redeem into gift cards.

My hands down favorite place is the 99 cent store. It's like a treasure hunt for misers. You often find name brand stuff a few months away from expiration or just being discontinued. Almost every time I go there I save $30 to $100 off normal retail.

When I immigrated to the USA from Belarus, we were very poor. We shopped at Aldi often. They had and still have great deals and the stuff there is actually good quality. That’s because the store focuses less on service and more on savings. Bang for your buck on a lot of basic things. We’re middle class now but we still sometimes go there.

THEY don't shop. The taxpayers do.

Fun game, go into one of these places & ask the shop assistant 'how much does this cost', do this multiple times for different items.

Sounds about right, worked at a Dollar General for a year. I was lucky to live in a small country town at the time but the store was near a few trailer parks and i'm not lying when I say I used to be a better person before working there.

>They’re most beloved customer.
>They are most beloved customer.
>They are

>$1k for Walmart version rifle
Jesus fucking Christ how would those retards even save up enough septic pumping wages to pay for that plastic shielded piece of shit?

Most of the small name brands they have are far superior to Jewfood brands...at 1/3 the price

We should make an 88-cent store.
Actually, I’m very proud of a supermarket near me that loves to price things $X.88.

Sometimes you can find absolute gems in these places...I shit you not

Poor people Kino

>Where do poor people shop?
Same place you do but for free

>lidl has stores in america
Are they any good?

This. When I shop for groceries, I can always tell who has a job and who's a welfare nigger.

this is so true, poor people will buy a single overpriced item daily instead of just buying in bulk and rationing. defect in the brain somewhere.

Pic related is where I always see niggers.

>Kino

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

Hey are you implying that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? It's almost as if you think breaking a certain threshold of money opens up many avenues of further success.
Fucking moron.

Most of the dollar stores are a rip off. On a rare occasion, you will find a good deal. I buy 4 lb sacks of organic cane sugar at the family dollar for a dollar while its 2-3 dollars at wally world. Most stuff they sell though on a per unit vs price costs more than a bulk alternative in another store. You might spend a dollar and get lets say 10 oz of detergent or you could spend 3 dollars at another store and get 100 oz. The food is beyond low quality.

Walmart

The niggardry that occurs in these places is unparalled

Now it's time for patrician Middle class stores