Operation Jungle Nose

Alright fellas here is the plan. This image is from the shoop thread. Normal looking picture, right?

WRONG,

The point of this is to use THIS image whenever talking about this portrait. Link THIS one. It is subtle enough to slip under the radar and the end goal is to have liberals spreading this one as if it was the real one.

Time is one our side as this portrait has JUST been released and tomorrow everyone will be talking about it. Using this image will get libs to save it and they'll use it themselves.

>imgur link for reddit
imgur.com/s8LMVIk

time for some good ol' fashioned subversion lads

God what an ugly picture. Obama must be crying inside.

>inb4 not your PA

We honestly just need to hire somebody to draw merchants on par with the painting onto it, won't be too expensive seeing how shit it is though.

not requesting personal army newfaggot

this is a good ol' fashioned op. Lets be subversive together :)

What's different about this picture. I don't see it.

Not very subtle

lol

The painter who did this also has a good pic of a black "Queen" decapitating a white girl.

The fact that these people all missed it means that it's battle-tested and ready for deployment.

• Places we could use it
>moderate/left leaning subreddits comment sections like /r/worldnews, /r/art, even /r/the_donald
>deviantart
>twitter
>facebook especially

Using it as “pic unrelated” on other Sup Forums boards has the best chance of randomly being saved, but also pointed out.

Why couldn’t we do the original idea of submitting it to wiki and Hoping they don’t notice?

Has the latest revision been posted and or identified? OP was still tweaking the subtlety.

Lol this is fucking amazing. The Wikipedia idea is great, someone can just go and edit the page right now.

holy

fucking

shit

Endgame is? ....

>Not calling it Operation Jungle-Juice

Remove most of the faces, they're too obvious. The noses are perfect though. 1 or 2 faces discreetly hidden is much better and has a much higher chance of passing through undetected.

Stolen from Reddit but....

not your personal army you little faggot ass shit. fuck off and kys. no bump. retard.

>Why couldn’t we do the original idea of submitting it to wiki and Hoping they don’t notice?
Wiki apparently won't accept it because it was done by a "private painter"

Took me a huwile

Calm down Barry

I tried. Wikipedi a removed the Obama painting and the bush paintings cuz they were a government painter

This is the final. He made 3 and hasn't made anymore and said this is the one he was happiest with after taking some criticisms for placement and obviousness. I think this is the best one too.

Where's Clinton. ?

This is the new name.

What happens if you connect the patterns? Can we draw Kenya around him? Or maybe like a satanic symbol?

Did the artist leave a pedogate clue in the pattern of connecting those repeated patterns?

>Stealing from non humans and theives is a thing
>Showing off what the water is like downstream proves what a good job you’re doing keeping the water clean
Both of these things at the same time

at first i thought i had small hands, because looking at this, his hands look massive. then i did the same pose and realized i too have massive hands
MY DICK IS YUUUUGE.
you guys realize all the faggot alt lefty antifa clowns surf this shit looking for planned projects like this and will just link this.. best of luck though. my hands are as big as king niggers.

doubt it, plenty more patterns I just got sick of finding them

What ya doin Rabbi?

>kekistani flag

You are such a faggot that it is shameful. Reveal your flag you dirty Canadian.

shop isis banner