Operation: MARVEL GIBS

We need this petition to hit 10,000 sigs. Once it hits 10,000, we need to force Marvel to make a statement.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year
youtube.com/watch?v=ybP0y7r8470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want this.........

please do

so the Disney kikes lose shekels

BUMP

Force the kikes into never making a black empowerment film ever again.

Kangz

Do you not understand? We are the jew now.

is CNN fucking serious?

Jews are a closer relative. Nobody should be on our target until the African problem is settled

Jews are importing this problem into our countries

FUCK these white kikes nigga. They slave masters that think they superior over us black men. They been using us for years so they can make money off our oppression bruh. They owe us some dough.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, is the lead actor not an illegal? Why hasn't he been ICE'd and the studio investigated for hiring an illegal? I know he's got DACA protection but he's openly admitted to being an illegal, why is no one investigating the studio?

It will make the movie become polarizing. The NFL lost a shit ton of money from normies deciding to hate them for becoming political. If normies hate the Black Panther for becoming political, imagine how much money they will lose. We need to give Fox News and milktoast conservatives a reason to not go see Black Panther that isn't racist.

Why would they have to make a statement? Who cares about 10000 mostly fake signatures

>Jews are importing this problem into our countries

Yeah, so they'll use their fucking shekels to invest directly into BLM, to fuel a straight up civil war. Then Chinks invade.

because any future movie featuring 100% niggers the jews will rethink because they will have to gib to the black community

I need to start using a fake Twitter account for shit like this so it's easy to spread. Just virtue signal every now and then and get SJW followers.

Sign this related one too please

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

Nice

Jews are the African problem newfag. Their pet niggers chimp out on cue.
LURK MOAR

Because they won't donate shit and it will make the whole thing look bad and make gibs look bad in the process.

I never thought i'd be trying to help "give back to the black communities" on Sup Forums.....yet here I am. Signed

(((ID: m8GDrbcV)))

Jews shilled this as a progressive nonwhite movie. It's only fair that they give their profits to nonwhites.

>ITT: we become jews ourselves by using subversive tactics to fuck with our enemies.
I'm out. Acting like a jew is a step or two above acting like a nigger.

>12% of the population trying a civil war with 60%
don't make me kek
>Then Chinks invade
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>email various media outlets that the 10,000 goal has been achieved
>tell them that Marvel now has to acknowledge this
>Buzzfeed and various other virtue signaling sites publish articles about the goal being reached
>puts pressure on Marvel/Disney to make a statement
If they agree to donate 25%, we’re forcing the kikes to give up their shekels. If they don’t agree, niggers will literally riot.

the only unfair fight is one you lose

Maybe Africans can use the extra money to create their own Wakanda.

The Olympic committee made a statement when one about Caitlyn Jenner forfeiting medals reached 15,000. This bullshit petition will get A LOT more attention than a bunch of pissed off trannies.

This one is fantastic, but seems a little too unbelievable. I don't think average blacks are that demanding. If anything, there should be a petition to make non blacks pay more for their tickets.

>we should handicap ourselves

no

>made in Nigeria
Oh don't worry kahindindu we know.

It would look extremely bad if Marvel ignored a pro black petition.

This isn't jewing. This is classic Sup Forums trolling.

>there should be a petition to make non blacks pay more for their tickets
Oooh. I like that.

BUMP

>t. newfaggot or kike

youtube.com/watch?v=ybP0y7r8470

>Scared of Jewing the Jew
hmmmm

Jesus fuck, the delivery on this post

Bait. But if this nigger somehow got ahold of a jet engine and installed it on this piece of shit prop it would disintegrate with the exhaust of the engine alone

> Adolf Hitler signed 35 seconds ago
kek

>I'm out.
(((You))) were never in.

You have no right to complain about the tactics if you use them.

I understand that you can fight fire with fire, but hat you lose is the moral high ground necessary to call out the behavior.

at that point, it becomes two equally guilty people trying to blame the other guy for shit they themselves are doing... its like watching Dems and Reps bitch about the other guy gerrymandering. They fucking both do it, they're not allowed to have a "holier than thou" position on the subject.

ffs please use realistic kangz names

>Yeah, so they'll use their fucking shekels to invest directly into BLM, to fuel a straight up civil war.
Good.

the jews are the root cause of the nig problem, importing them into our countries and fermenting racial tension. I hate niggers but I think whites and blacks could to some extent coexist if it weren't for the jews stirring the pot

I believe that would be illegal

T. inner city education

I don't give a fuck what tactics they use, it's their end goal that terrifies me and it must be stopped at all costs

What's so fucking funny?
Also, that's 12%, not counting coal burners, jews, and other race traitors, and 60% if you with spics, mudslimes and poos. In reality, it's more like %50-%50

how about this tho.

turnabout is fair play?

Pretty sure this is a shill campaign.

Why would you want corporate profits to get directly routed to Leftist Jew Democrat causes?

at this time of year?
in this part of the country?
within your kitchen?

>Adolf Hitler signed
Come on guys. Make the names more believable, like Jamarquis Mohammed Jackson.

That old clunker sails?

>t. (((Centrist)))

Ayo dey ruinin Afrkica with dem schools n' hospitals

>You have no right to complain about the tactics if you use them.
You have no right to complain about murderers if you kill murderers.

I never believed that it was necessary that jews were getting involved in the racial disharmony. For instance, OP is attacking the Jews while falseflagging as Black people.

Either OP is a jew, or what I find more likely is he's just a white dude out to cause trouble.

>moral high ground
>Sup Forums
Kek. Good one.

Force Disney kikes to hand over all their shekels to the niggers.

no other race would ever fight for negroids
spics fucking HATE them

>Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim jam.

>Why would you want corporate profits to get directly routed to Leftist Jew Democrat causes?
>implying the people that would normally get these profits aren't leftist jew democrat

Kek, that’s pretty good.

Who did this? It is perfect

I wish I was kidding.

You're not paid to joke.

>Why would you want this.........
Fuckings newfags.
I miss old Sup Forums.

It doesn't matter because it obviously would never happen. What we want is for blacks to look crazy in front of the entire world. This will give everyone a bad taste in their mouth and will refuse to watch the movie.

>Tyrone Biggums
I kek'd

Which is arguably justified, but I still argue that tit for tat loses you the high ground necessary to call the behavior out.

More like you have no right to bitch about murderers if you are a murderer.

Friendly reminder you can vote as much as you want because they don't verify emails. Vote 10 times minimum. Male it 100, you know you don't have shit to do.

>no other race would ever fight for negroids

Correction:

>any other race would gladly fight against whites

Our only Allies would be Asians, but if the Chinks invade, we really have no chance

BUMP

WE

what a time to be alive

solid banter mate.

>any other race would gladly fight against whites
present the evidence
I've seen no actual hatred for whites outside the kike and nigger communities

>More like you have no right to bitch about murderers if you are a murderer.
We're not subverting and destroying innocent cultures for personal gain. If you do a crime, someone should be able to do it back to you with no punishments.

Reporting this thread to the media.

But direct "black empowerment" organizations are even different. Unless you have certain /ouyguys/ lined up, you're basically letting the kikes fund their revolution warchest.

And I like steamed kikes.

Asia cant control the US, you're insane. We're the baddest nation on the planet, on our home fucking terrain.

Our civilians could win that fight.

Fuck you, cocksucka

This is great, it puts the negro, the jews favorite pawn and toy in the way of shekels. It will make the left eat itself. Plus fuck disney.

kek nobody listens to them anymore

Wrong. Spics see themselves as having much more in common with whites than blacks. If it comes down to protecting communities and families, guess which side they end up on

"Surely, more than just black people will be heading to the movies on February 16th to indulge in another piece of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, however, Marvel Studios hasn't pulled out all the stops to get everyone else to come to the theaters - they've blatantly targeted the black community, because they want the one thing the black community has to offer in abundance - black dollars."

What's the exchange rate on those abundant "black" dollars?

It will be worth it in the end.

Asia already controls the heart of your youth.

Even your strongest specimens.
Your warrior class.

This is actually genius, it's putting the pet against the owner.

>Who cares about 10000 mostly fake signatures
Gibs-hungry niggers and their virtue-signalling enablers.
So, essentially, everybody except us.

>moral highground

mate the moral high0-ground is just a fiction used to justify actions. It's US versus THEM, that's it.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Theres already people snitching of course but this shit is going to go viral before the curtain is pulled back on us.

Imagine how fucking stupid these niggers are going to feel when it's revealed Sup Forums is responsible.

about 3 black dollars for every white one when you're talking about sneakers, rims, or black movies.