I know I'm going to regret posting this but I am a woman and we are not going to ever be just kitchen servants again...

I know I'm going to regret posting this but I am a woman and we are not going to ever be just kitchen servants again. I am pretty traditional, but the idea of just being a handmaid to some blue collar boring average guy is not that appealing. I can handle it if we are equals and he shares the work, but he better be a really fantastic man for me to do the traditional housewife role, and he better make enough for both of us. Most men I meet these days make the same or less than me, so it's just not that interesting, all things considered.

pasta. i saw this exact text in a thread a few hours ago

nice pasta
Tits or GTFO faggot leaf.

You're confirming known data. Women marry above their pay-grade. How old are you?

>I'm a women
Sure you are tranny...sure you are

Have you considered BBC, I hear the toll isn't all that bad, and just think of how cool you would look with a peanut butter baby.

Listen bitch, your gonna tire of working one day soon. And before your tits hit the floor and your face has more creases in it than a oragami swan, your gonna decide that letting some schlub put a baby in you in return for a free ride is a damn good deal

>Most men I meet these days make the same or less than me, so it's just not that interesting, all things considered.
Too bad no man wants a career woman

I'm gonna take you as a housewife, then. Damn good deal.

my sandwich isn't going to make itself now, is it?

Haha you're a fag or a tranny. A woman u r not

This x1000

OP have you considered carrying a black mans baby then footing the bill to a white beta?

Uggo about to hit the wall detected. Enjoy your menopause and three cats.

You will have sure shown us by being above housework

My friends xgf got a job at subway, mother fucker ate BMTs three times a day until she quit.

What about a housewife to a homesteader? Serious question and actually an offer.
I could give you the rundown on life on the homestead if you want. We could make a whole gang of mini us ;)

Same old song, same old dance.

Only this time, the only one that will dance with you is another woman.

You done skrood the pooch, lady.

Tired of being you yet?

Also willing to extend this offer to any user who would like easy Canadian citezenship. We could be homestead partners and wouldnt have to share a bed or make babies. Just live /comfy/

WTF leaf no...go to tinder or something. If "it" is female it is highly disturbed if its on Sup Forums.

>I am a woman

Nobody cares cunt. Fuck off.

I know I'm going to regret posting this, but I am a man and we are never going to be just wage slaves again. I am pretty traditional, but the idea of working 60+ hours a week to support a boring average housewife and children is not that appealing. I can handle if the woman wants to raise a family, but she better be at least an amazing chef and an excellent maid for me to do the traditional breadwinner role. Most women I meet these days can't cook or clean nearly as well as I can, so it's just not that interesting, all things considered.

> I can handle it if we are equals
> he better make enough for both of us

How many of these threads are you going to make

Have you ever considered that some women are fine with their husband making all the dough while she keeps order in the house as it's the least she can do to him? Also it feels nice when he comes home with a smile in his face after a hard days work knowing that he has a nice relaxing place to rest at the end of the day.

Present your mammaries or become a memory. These are your options.

Set your standards lower, understand that you are probably average, women don’t get this idea drilled into them like men do. Nearly everyman out there will say he is average if seriously answering, only those who are clearly better at something or smug as fuck will say otherwise.

An average man isn’t that bad, most of them have something interesting to say every once in a while and can have small talk. Life is pretty shit if you don’t settle for something, and if you manage to not settle then you have already confirmed you’re above average at least.

TL:DR : Don’t blow your ego up, accept yourself as average, at least you’re not below average, and accept men as average as well.

bitch lasagna.

There are more women out there, consider yourself alone forever.

Never say never roastie.

Too fucking bad. What you have now is a blip, and only western women have it. You will

A) go bakc to that without having any say in the matter
B) be bread out into a brown mix and your brown descendants will re-create that on their own

You don't understand: women's opinons are irrelevant. You don't have a say in the matter.

win.

>1 copypasta by this ID

SAGE