So after almost 20 year of being a "psychology" "professor"...

So after almost 20 year of being a "psychology" "professor", he finals get some recognition cause he sperged out about KEK from his "hand built native American living room"

Does he have any intelligent quotes after 20 years and 100s of papers?

>sort yourself out
What does that even mean??
Isn't he a psychologist? Is that his job? Sorting peoples brains out?
What a lazy POS

>slay the dragon. Save your father
Okay? What the fuck does that mean? Anyone know? It means whatever the fuck you want it to mean cause it doesn't mean anything. Guy jumbled some nerd speak together to sound cool to his new nerd fanbase of beta boys on /pol

20 years as a "professor"
2 quotes
Neither are intelligent.

This guy is a fucking loser.

Next you’re going to tell me has had Alzheimer’s with zero proof.

you're a fucking retard lmao

not even worth trying to argue. just came here to insult you.

He's not a Marvel superhero. He doesn't need a catchphrase for you to put on an XXL t-shirt.

Wow, btfo right?
Slay the dragon in Petersons asshole with your meat sword after class

shut the fuck up leaf

true though he doesn't have any good quotes

the important question is, do you have anything to refute his claims?

Why is there not pictures of this guy looking hard as F, with some quote he said over top on him??
Usually smart people have that shit made by fans on the internet

Peterson??
No one heard of him till like a year ago

>Sort yourself out
>Slay the dragon, save your father

Is all he's got.
Twenty years..........

Moot was wrong about the aussies, if only he could see what canada became for this site.

>the important question is, do you have anything to refute his claims?
He's a liar
He's a fraud
He has no idea what the fuck he is talking about like 99% of Canadians.
I live in Canada. I know these people better than some kid in England.
They are liars, losers and frauds. They make up everything on the spot.
I have been lead down countless wrong paths listening to "advice" from Canadians. Most of the time is was bad advice on purpose
This faggot is no different. he just get paid a lot more and influences 1000s

>No one heard of him till like a year ago

I've known about him since 2015

I'm getting worried.
Are there open positions?
how much a peterson bashing thread pays?

>opinion after opinion after opinion
i guess i should have rephrased, do you have anything intellectual, peer-reviewed studies, etc to refute the claims he makes?

imagine living like this

Why are you people so fucking obsessed with him

You hate him but can't shut the fuck up about him for 10 seconds

>Does he have any intelligent quotes after 20 years and 100s of papers?

Let's find out.

>Jordan Bernt Peterson (1962–) is a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto who is the author or coauthor of more than 90 peer-reviewed articles on clinical psychology, social ..... However, in November 2017, he had 4510 citations with an h-index of 38.

He's one of the most highly cited men in his field by Harvard academics.

Anyway, nice post OP. No problem sorting you out.

I have my disagreements with Peterson but this thread is shit.

>how much a peterson bashing thread pays?
Doing it for free cause I hate canadians.
This guy is a shit loser canadian liar fraud loser like 99% of people in Canada.

When you losers find someone else to worship, I'll tear him down too.

I will tear down everyone leaf on this board until you faggots no longer post.

Fuck you people and your shit country.

t. non-passing leaf tranny
when you an hero at 40 think of us famalam
>in all fields

ITT: people that don't want to clean their rooms

Did ol Jordy do something big recently?

The demoralization shills have been hitting hard as fuck recently.

>damage control

It actually comes in waves, this dude was creating similar threads about a year ago. Thread after thread for at least 3 days in a row, he has a distinct writing style, maybe mentally ill

>t. non-passing leaf tranny
>when you an hero at 40 think of us famalam
Stop imagining my life. You look stupid.
Also look like a commie trying to silence speech you don't like.
Is this /pol or tumblr for lefty SJW??

The cathy newman interview triggered them into a month long shitposting spree

>>Jordan Bernt Peterson (1962–) is a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto who is the author or coauthor of more than 90 peer-reviewed articles on clinical psychology, social ..... However, in November 2017, he had 4510 citations with an h-index of 38.
>He's one of the most highly cited men in his field by Harvard academics.
Taking the word of some retard cause he was "professor" in front of his name is really unintelligent.

He can tell you anything and you don't know any better.
He knows this, you don't.

>Taking the word of some retard cause he was "professor" in front of his name is really unintelligent.

h-index metric is the exact opposite of blindly recognizing titles, mongo

>harvard academics are unintelligent!
>i are smart
We are reaching leaf levels that shouldn't even be possible

consider him - SORTED

This thread is now about how leafs fantasize about taking leaf blowers up the ass

>PhD from McGill, a CANADIAN University. Might as well be toilet paper. it's worth as much
>Had a basement office at Harvard. Was sent weirdo students as something to do. Was Assistant Professor in Mythology despite never studying it. He bullshitted his way into a 5 year contract they didn't renew cause he's a fraud loser idiot liar.

"Snake predation was no joke, it shaped our evolutionary past, and still is no joke in many places, and so we are attuned to snakes… we got really good at detecting the camouflage pattern of snakes especially in the lower half of our visual field. There is evidence that part of the reason human beings have such acute vision, which means that our eyes opened let’s say, is because we coevolved with snakes and learned to see them and then the price we paid for seeing was that our brain grew because you need a lot of brain to be able to see, and the consequence of our brain growing was that one day we woke up and discovered the future, and the future is where the snakes might live, and not where they live right now."

You know there's something I find a little strange about all of this

>ITT lots of people ready to defend Peterson because he's an academic and has ties to Harvard and wouldn't dare challenge what he says because of that.

>Same lot of people dislike Obama and challenge everything he does, despite him having attended Harvard.

Which is it Sup Forums?

>I have paranoid delusions and everybody treats me like shit

You know, this sounds like more of a (You) problem

>h-index metric is the exact opposite of blindly recognizing titles, mongo
LOL
Why would I even bother considering him as someone intelligent??
He lists dishwasher and gas pump jockey on his main website page, instead of his educational credentials.

I'll just go chat up some kitchen staff at Olive Garden. Save me the tuition fee too.
What's the difference?

Ladies and gentlemen, a new level of Sup Forums has been achieved. A 5 year contract at Harvard is considered bullshit but shitposting on an anonymous Laotian pottery forum is a valid source.

yeah that's pretty fcking shit

I literally listened to that lecture again last week.

>Raised and toughened in the frigid wastelands of Northern Alberta, Jordan Peterson has flown a hammer-head roll in a carbon-fiber stunt plane, piloted a mahogany racing sailboat around Alcatraz Island, explored an Arizona meteorite crater with a group of astronauts, built a Native American Long-House on the upper floor of his Toronto home, and been inducted into the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka’wakw tribe.

>He’s been a dishwasher, gas jockey, bartender, short-order cook, beekeeper, oil derrick bit re-tipper, plywood mill labourer and railway line worker.

Oh you mean Jordan Peterson?? The rural retard from frozen backwoods Alberta??
The blue collar retard who only did menial labor red neck jobs till he somehow became a professor??

So someone is only trustworthy if they start at the top of the dominance hierarchy? In your worldview, is there ANY way for somebody to rise to the top and be considered credible?

He's not Indiana Leaf the Psychology Professor.
He's an idiot.
Menial labor jobs for teenagers. That's his work experience.
None are professor or education related.
None.

every day with these threads. Fuck off low energy Jeb.

It's funny for a psychology professor that panders to the public so much he does a pretty shit job at helping people get rid of their preconcieved notions and achieve any real understanding.
>slay the dragon
is precisely what I'm talking about. "the dragon" in this case has nothing to do with the real problems that people need to beat in order to be happy, sorted out individuals. Everyone is going to invent their own "dragon" from shit that went down in their life, be it poverty, violence, a dirty room, whatever.

He's literally just repeating the same tired stuff you'd expect to hear from any self-help guru and making well over six-figures a year doing it, it actually boggles my mind sometimes.

>he doesn't have the credentials authority of the harvard elite who have cited him as a preeminent authority thousands of times

He argues the case for evolutionary biology and morals/ethics being rules for live built into our genes. It is important that we accept the differences between the races of men as well as men and women in order to move forward.

Only two genders, IQ is passed on by parents, marxists are failures at life trying to force us into an authoritarian government, etc.

He has his issues, but he is pushing things in the right direction.

Except for, you know, several decades of being an actual psychologist and teaching at universities. Pretty sure that counts as work experience.

Psychology was invented by Freud as a weapon against whites.