Reminder that playing video games is a manchild/soyboy activity and is a strong sign of how far the Western male has...

Reminder that playing video games is a manchild/soyboy activity and is a strong sign of how far the Western male has fallen.

Video games are fun. Fuck off and die.

why?

hey it's just like the MGTOW meme that incels post here

t. manchild GAYmer

>implying women can understand philosophy

>these flags
>unable to understand that video games are for children
kek

Soyboy here with Nintendo Switch

Ask me anything

>hes gonna post a thread on this everyday

nice moral crusade bro

Newfags cant into Quentin. Remember how he got arrested? Lmao

Nothing wrong with video games... Just with being a "rebel" that refuse to grow up, and wear/do things that younger fags do. In some way you are loosing the respet of people but in your childish mind you think that is cool.

It's not cool. At least not for everybody.

Do you play with friends or alone?

reminder quentin is a faggot

Every level is a playing field user.

why would anyone want to grow up?
when presented with the follow options:

>be an independent man and enjoy your videogames
>be a literal and factual cuck and marry a roastie in order to raise her bastard

wich one do you think it's the most logical choice?

Alone mostly. I have Skyrim and Zelda BotW, which are single player only. I mostly play at home, in portable mode, like on bed, on the shitter, and such.

Pubs aren't a huge thing in Poland, so most people prefer house party if it's possible to host one. It's easy to take the Switch then and if you do have one of those popular Nintendo party games, it's fun. There's FIFA, there's Mario Cart, there's Monopoly and others.

Those aren't ambitious games. Those are supposed to be fun when you're starting to get drunk with your mates.

>Yeah bro the middle east and africa are the greatest nations on the planet with the most money and freedom and they never play games, meanwhile the US, China, Russia, and India are the biggest backwards shit holes because they have the most gamers in the world! HAHA video games amirite?

Faggots like you are the biggest faggots on this entire planet. You are so pathetic that you have to attack other people's hobbies to justify your insecurity and self-hatred. Thanks for coming here so I could point that out.

I haven't posted in more than a week, looks like I'm always on your mind. Deep down inside you know you don't feel like a man when you waste your time playing video games like a little child.

I'm going to continue to convict your conscious of your manchild ways

Do you not have bedroom? What's the appeal of a portable console with shit performance and a library of IPs marketed to toddlers and autists that never grew up?

wasting time on the internet/social media is arguably just as bad

And yet the Middle East is one of the least cucked continents on Earth. Thanks for proving my point you faggot GAYmer.

>You are so pathetic that you have to attack other people's hobbies to justify your insecurity and self-hatred
Why do you attack white women's sexual preferences, how does it affect you if a white woman wants to date Tyrone from the NBA? Fuck you're double standards, GAYmer. As soon as someone criticizes your GAYming lifestyle you get flustered and butthurt.

t. seething manchild trying to find new ways to justify his GAYming addiction

>why would anyone want to grow up?
Because some people have to... and other want to...

The thing is, I'm nobody to tell other what to do, but if you look like a child man... we are just gonna hava a laugh about you and, at least me, don't gonna take you serously.

I'm and independent man, I love video games. But at the same time I have the behavior of someone of my age, and take more seriously things like school, work and social interction.

I'm marry who ever I want. To be honest, I will not like to marry a woman that already have kids. It's like playing another guy's started game.

I do have a bedroom.

And Nintendo Switch is a first of all handheld console. Nintendofags always go with the combination of handheld+PC, unlike PS4 or XBox console gamers.
It's the portability that's the main appeal. That you can play in bed, play in kitchen, play if family drags you on a very boring trip, kill time in the bus, etc.

Playing video games, at least some of them requires that you use your brain. Unlike most of good goyim activities like watching TV, listening to music, reading modern cancerous magazines, being glued to your phone screen or discussion of cancer like hbo shows like sex and city and got and similar jew propaganda.

yeh i'll listen to a poltard about acceptable behaviuor in public

Video game companies literally spend millions of dollars to get you to spend more of your time (and life) on video games. They hire neurologists and psychologists to find new ways to make the games more addictive. You're basically the worst of goyim. And a definitive cuck. When VR comes along you faggot GAYmers will have been already conditioned to accept the GAYming lifestyle and you'll voluntarily trade your shitty life for the allures of what VR gaming will bring.

You're the biggest cuck + goy of all.

Most Sup Forumstards are GAYmers. I'm telling you to not be like them.

>using your phone
>implying that social media and phone apps aren't activating the same short term pleasure dopamine pathways that video games do

You are probably one of those faggots who plays 3 hours of candy crush a day but "hates video games"

>discussing philosophy

>least-cucked
>fucks goats and ten year old boys and covers women from head to foot after scraping their clits off
get help, Australia.

I do it all the time because it triggers the fuck out of roasties and middle aged women.

One old cunt was so mad at me enjoying my 3DS she looked like she wanted to take it from my hands and smash it to pieces so badly.

>falling for neoliberal feminist lies about how oppressed the middle east is
Middle Eastern women are much happier than Western women and look down upon your filthy degenerate culture.

Keep deflecting, GAYmer.

i bet you're Asian

> Giving a shit what other people do with their time.

These are the same anons that wonder whether having sex with an effeminate man dressed like a lady is "gay".

Moderation and resisting temptation is the key.
Skinner box shit like WoW and nu-games with loot boxes and shit are cancer, but there is a reason video games as a medium is being attacked by corporate tool and feminists and jews.

Decreased productivity in a slave is a positive thing overall, from the point of other slaves.
Most offline games that are great for forcing goyim to use their brain like Morrowind, Deus Ex, Civ 2 and 4 and Alpha centauri and EU4 and Victoria can all be downloaded and played for free.

Gaming is similar to a drug, it releases those 'feel-good' chemicals into your brain that will make you crave more of it. That's not inherently bad, but it's easy to abuse and get addicted to.

I think it's ok for kids and teenagers, but as a Man...you should be focusing and finding things in your life that you can put all that energy into and make / create something to give you that feel-good high.

>hehe i'm a manchild loser who is ruining my own life just to spite women and society

LOL the absolute delusion of the GAYmer. No women cares or thinks about you. They don't give a fuck that you're a loser GAYmer because they're not going to give you their pussy anyway.

LOL I love how whenever you trigger the fash GAYmer they get all libertarian individualist on you. They're fascist about everything else but as soon you criticize their own degenerate lifestyle, they want to be rugged individualists. Why don't you apply this same logic to white women who date non-whites? Why do you get triggered when say Lauren Southern or whoever dates a non-white? I can go on listing examples where fashy goys on Sup Forums want to care about what people do in their own free time.

It depends on what you play. Spending your time on singleplayer kids' games is the soyest you can get, but indulging in online competitive games is linked to an increase in testosterone levels. Not to mention the social aspects of such entertainment.

This attitude brought us the non caring society we deal with today. Libertarians are basically as bad as the progressives they pretend to care nothing about.

Actually worse, at least the fags are honest.

You play to relax. It's okay to play anything.

Unless you're obsessed, like in OP's picture. Then it's not okay.

Can you show me on the doll where the gamer touched you, user?