Why are white supremacists always from the lowest levels of society? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

Why are white supremacists always from the lowest levels of society? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess your President isn't a white supremacist anymore?

Projection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

because they're usually mormon/7th day adventist amerimutts that marry their sisters.

>People who aren't doing well in the status quo are more prone to question the status quo?

More news at 11

Rightwing corporatism IS the status quo yet pol worships it. Youre not making sense here.

JIDF finally got a new script, but still uses the same 5 or 6 pics.

These are just the ones the Jews want you to see (they think showing pics of people like this will cause people to dissociate from the movement) but trust me there are waaaay more white supremacists/nationalists than you even realize. Over 62 million Americans voted in favor of a pro-white/American nationalist agenda in 2016.

We wuz nazis n sheeit

Sleep cells will awaken one day and kill all the Jews off, it’s called the 2nd Passover

most successful normies are subconsciously white supremacist as well
>choose a ubermate of the same race
>move to the suburbs because of lower urban property values (diversity)
>enroll their kids in the best (whitest) school district
>buy a lake or ski home aka get in touch with their ancestral gods of nature

Who are you trying to fool with that flag?

Because complete blind and flashy racism is usually for retards. Educated racism is the racism of kings.

The ones that are “loud” about it are from low society.

Believe me they aren’t the only ones.

Because those of us who are actually successful don't need racism to make us feel superior.

Thread was over here, except for this homosexual reply Rich hipsters are commies because they never had a problem in their lives, so they can "pose" as something while doing nothing. Poor people actually need an ethnostate because niggers are eating their livelyhood by the minute. Eventually misery will reach the wealthy whites and the master's degrees and the redpill will snowball.

To expand on this, the systems are set up to weed out such individuals. You need to be smart about “revealing your power level,” to put it in Sup Forums terms. Hold your cards close to your chest.

Society is a game and you need to play it. This includes confirming to social norms, if only on the surface.

There are many high profile people that are red pilled, but of course they don’t let the public know to avoid angering the machine.

Wtf? Name one right wing corperation

because when a movement is so heavily demonized by the media for 60-70 years, it's only going to attract two kinds of people

1. Serious people: William Pierce, Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor etc

2. Degenerates: skinheads, costume nazis, post 1970s Klansmen etc

And larpers. Lots and lots of larpers.

>Calls idiot degenerates serious people.

The poorer the whites the closer they live in proximity to nogs.

People who are willing to throw in with extremist ideologies tend to be people who have nothing to lose.

from left to right
yes
no
yes
YES
yes
NOOOOO
Maybe
no
interesting
maybe
maybe

Go home shariablue.

>be complete loser in life
>but I'm white!
>guess I'll use that to pretend to be superior

This is literally the logic that happens

They're the Kangz of the white race

You’re kidding me, Hans; the only passable on is the one on the very far right end. Her hair even reminds me of that of my fellow ethnic shitskin Sicilians

Care to elaborate?

>Why are white supremacists always from the lowest levels of society?

because racism isn't frowned upon at those levels.

I see things, that you don't.
2 or 3 times I had the chance for some actual highquality Israeli girls... One of them asked me to convert.
Sometimes fucks with my heart when I remember and think about....

The lower classes have less to lose and more to gain, a engineer would lose his job and his social circle if it became widely known that he was a white pride activist.
Human resources can literally fire people for voting for anything perceivable as nationalist as it is now synonymous with racism and 'unsafe' behavior.