I've listened to Alex Jones for 8 years - I quit today

Anyone else reach their breaking point with Infowars?
It has turned into a constant fucking infomercial for their shit t-shirts and boner pills.
I had to finally shut it off today after listening to those 2 tattoed fucks that had absolutely nothing to say until they started shilling more products.
I also can't watch another second of Owen's fake angry rants ....God he sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww
lmgtfy.com/?q=Ron Gibson
youtube.com/watch?v=pUcKWDyFbjo
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/the-real-red-pill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xp3VMZVTL3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Used to be a big fan. Now i listen everynow and then just to piss myself off

Alex Jones was alright in the 90s. Post 90s he lost his bite and became a snake oil sales 'person'

I watch PJW now

Yea, nice try CIA nigger shill!

"I'm coming for ya globalist!" Aaaahhhhhh!

I just don't like how he's cherry picked conspiracies. I'm MAGA as the next guy but he's not orange Jesus. it's amazing how they ignore all the trump trails and still talk about Hillary.

Check out Mike Rivero's show "What Really Happened"

You're welcome

I love how the shill the fuck out of a product for months claiming it is the best and strongest on the market then something replaces it as a better and stronger version...FUCK OFF

>ib4 Alex jones is a shill
Was trying to listen to him last night after being on a hiatus for a couple weeks.
I honestly had to fight through it to find it enjoyable. I just can't now.

B-but you cant say that about muh god empror!

congrats, you're finally growing up

eventually you'll look back on those 8 years and the things you believed with serious embarrassment, and I'm not just talking about the crap you heard on infowars

Yet youre still here on pol...

I gave up on him years ago, I used to watch him when he was first came on YouTube, I was deep into 9/11 shit many many years ago but he never names the Jew, instead it's (((globalist))), he's a zionist.

>I watch PJW now

I've been redpilled for 20 years, son
I just thought he was entertaining and had some decent guests

Its gone downhill for years. And no it wasnt because of Trump its cause Alex tried to make it a serious news show.

I think he should have gone more WWE with it: cover campus riots, conspiracy theories. I.e a total hype job for new. More action more fun.

Just watch commercial free version after it airs numb nuts

OP-OP-OP-OPTIMUM

I don't understand why he wants to get so big. He wants to go live 20 hours per day and he keeps adding studios.
I needs better on-air talent now!

He plugs his shit every 5 minutes in the show fuckhead

Yes the commercials annoy me but there is some good stuff I'm there. Also yes I fully support hating Owen. He is trying to be Alex and it's annoying as piss. Guy would be better if he did his own thing.

I listened during august-november of 2016 cause of Trump campaign and some of 2017

it's still good occasionally but if you listen regularly you have to be retarded

more like alimony and child support payments to make

Cocky and fucking annoying. I've always hated David Knight too. Can't even listen to his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww

kys OP

Well maybe if you bought more water filters he wouldn't have to shill them as much.

>I've listened to Alex Jones for 8 years
jeez

He does hate Israel which is nice. But he has serious flaws too

Alex Jones has the best and worst guests it's glorious entertainment.

>I watch PJW now

David knight can be comfy like a boring professor if you need some sleep.

I AM AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE GLOBALIST TAKEDOWN!!!
THE GLOBALISTS WANT TO SHUT ME UP!!!!
JONES SAID THIS, JONES SAID THAT!!!!
THE EVIL SATANIC DEMONS KNOW THAT I HAVE THE POWER!!!
BUT I, ALEX JONES AM NOT ALONE, I HAVE THE TRUTH AND THE POWER OF GOD ON MY SIDE!!!!
YOU CAN RUN GLOBALISTS, BUT YOU CANT HIDE!!!!
BECAUSE I ALEX JONES, WILL FIND YOU, EXPOSE YOU, AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!
PEOPLE ASK ME “ALEX WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP STOP THE SATANIC GLOBALIST PEDOPHILIA TAKEOVER?
I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU ALREADY ARE DOING YOUR PART IN DEFEATING THE DEEP STATE.....

......just keep going to infowarslife.com and buying our amazing products! Super Male Vitality 20% off, Super Brain Power 2 for 20 with auto ship....

A professor of bullshit for the an equally retarded audience.

at least people who listen to alex jones know that it's satire, unlike people who listen to the daily show

lmgtfy.com/?q=Ron Gibson

youtube.com/watch?v=pUcKWDyFbjo

The Trump campaign was his crowning achievement. can't really top that.

I stopped watching last Fall

after the Las Vegas shooting, his coverage went to pure shit. It basically happened over night, he went from dropping huge obscure redpills to ranting about HILLARY CLINTON and basically being an edgy neo-con.

I don't know what happened desu. It's sad. I loved Jonsey, but Infowars just...basically killed itself.

I kind of like the boner pill ads

I'd never buy the pills but there's something endearing about them

he should sell vitamins called THE RED PILL

but damn you'd have to be some kind of stupid cunt to eat one

I don't watch it as per say, I leave it on in the background when I'm doing stuff

He was tolerable during the election.

He literally does.

The infowar costs money to fund you're not a communist are you?

I was never a regular listener of infowars but will stop by if something major happens like the syria strikes. He is especially useful when this place turns into an unreadable shithole after BLUMPF DID A THING. As for actual news analysis I trust I listen to fash the nation

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/the-real-red-pill.html

youtube.com/watch?v=xp3VMZVTL3M

He and Joe Rogan are managed by the same folks. Remember Joe is an actor first and foremost. If you watch his passed stand up you will notice he was imitating comedians at the time. He would put on a bit of a gayish voice like that guy ant and he was also copying jennings. He now copies kinnison for some reason he think kinnision is iconic? But i digree. This vid is good though worth the 10 minutes to see Alex Jones disrupting legit protests.

He's went south ever since his extremely sycophantic interview with Trump.

MEME MACHINE
E
M
E

M
A
C
H
I
N
E

Woah it's almost like Alex is a skilled actor scamming a bunch of mindless consumers. This is the guy that said the government is spending billions to grow fish people in aquariums.

youtube demonetized infowars. they have to do something to make ends meet. but I feel you, the ads annoy me too.

Jonestown get your tongue out of Trump's arsehole.

It's embarrassing.

pol and alex jones- the two things the (((deep state))) hates worse than death

I'm a huge fan, but a lot of the program seems repetitive and it's mostly ads. I miss the days of Alex just dropping knowledge

He admitted to a lawyer that his whole shtick is a persona he puts on and he doesn't actually believe anything he says.

This was when he was trying to retain custody of his daughter.

Yes, Owen sucks. I don't know if he's being coached or he just does it subconsciously but he tries SO FUCKING HARD to copy Alex. His ticks, his tones, his mannerisms, it pure cringe and its lame.

Sage shill threads. Elite pedophilia is real.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Question for Alex.

Has Trump stopped fluoridating the water?

Has Trump ended the fed?

Had Trump released 911 truth? Opened a new 911 investigation? Or even told the public to question it?

Has Trump de-escalated the militarisation of the police?

Has Trump had Clinton et al put behind bars?

Has Trump increased personal freedom, lliberty and privacy?

Alex Jones is a shill who was exposed by Bill Cooper. Sage

literally never happened, you coopernauts have been saying this, just saying this, for years. cooper had some beef with a young early 20's alex. In the time since then Alex has done more for alternative media and patriot information than cooper ever THOUGHT possible

David knight is a Russian.. he knows fleunt Russian I can tell by his voice.

another concern shill thread

>that supplement with turmeric, chocolate and bone broth

Literally what the fuck is he thinking?

Is it actually somehow not that bad?

I mean I have all of the ingredients and could throw them together I guess lol

If someone replies with a get ill do it and report back

This. JIDF aren't even trying at this point. They know they've failed at ever level.

Yep there are kosher ingredients in his male vitality shit

I stopped watching months ago, too much BS-wish he’d talk about reality more, too much empty BS and fake outrage. He should go the John Stewart route sometimes too. I don’t blame him for shilling his relabeled onnit supplements

Gonna taste like shit brah, just send money to Daddy Jones and eat your food just keep those ingredients separate

Actually works. I take it every time my knees hurt. On my feet all day everyday and it works better than glucosamine.

It's really bad, OP.

This is what Talk Radio has always been though, just turn on AM radio, commercial spam 50% of the time.

Alex Jones took a different approach and put in news reports in between, and, since he private labeled everything, it was assumed he made much more profit than the other talk radio hosts did, so he was able to get away with airing less commercials.

Now it's maddening. This is why I stopped listening to Hannity and Michael Savage

The solution is to simply watch the youtube channels with the ads cut out. Don't listen to it live anymore.

(((they))) chose Alex, his competitor and just killed Coopper. They've had Jones shill since then. It's hilarious to see this thread, absolute retards who unironically watches Jones, who "just stopped".

He actually does a good job of mainstreaming a lot of things that would never get out there otherwise. I’d say he has been quite savvy in streamlining his content without going to far over the edge. He’s quite effective and way more versed than he puts out there, but there will always be critics...

>I've listened to Alex Jones for 8 years
why would you torture yourself for so long?

>I quit today
god I would of killed myself if I were you I dropped the snake oil selling cointel prick in 2012

cringe

>I watch PJW now

He's Bill Hicks.

He and his family got threatened in my opinion. Same goes for Noam Chomsky.

Listened to infowars on and off, also Listened to it everyday of the 2016 election.

2016 infowars was hilarious

Agreed, at some point they decided to become cheerleaders for Trump, sort of what Fox was for Bush Jr.

You finally suffered a stroke?

Gay

I always appreciated that a humble water filter salesman who developed his own line of high quality brain boosting testosterone enhancing essential formulas put on a free radio show!

HE'S ONLY WORTH $40 MILLION HE NEEDS TO SELL MORE STUFF

>I watch PJW now

Never really liked Infowars most of the shit he says is nonsense and fake news.

Is this a new shill tactic or something?
>lel the DNC doesn't fund his show so he has to make money selling supplements that are on par with regular normal supplements but Colblart told me is just snake oil just so he can stay on the air!

Time to move on

I backed off from him after the ridiculous youtube clickbait vids they were posting. Still have to give him credit for some of those redpills though.

op how new are you?

im 31 and stopped reading ats glp and prison planet info wars back in 2008..........

I gave up on infowars when Alex gave up on Pizzagate.

Do you guys ever wonder if Sloppy Steve really was running the accelerate to collapse playbook?

Youre not watching these total frauds unironically, are you?

I listen to Info Wars occasionally and I agree Owen sucks balls. I really like when Anthony Cumia is guest hosting because he's really well spoken and can get a point across better than Alex can.

>I've been redpilled for 20 years, son
There is no end to the redpill. There's always more to the rabbit hole. Until you get to the point where you know who runs the world and why and ask yourself if it even matters, there's still more to go.

He's fucking rich from it too.

i guess I'm unique in that I rarely watch his stuff, and when I do I'm half laughing at everything he says... And yet I rely heavily on his products to get the vitamins I need... They're actually the best value for quality on the market

He just talks about trump 24/7 now.

He can't talk about any of the fun stuff anymore.

The guy is Bill Hicks and pretended he wasn't. What else does anybody need to know? Alex Jones is an actor fooling the rubes for the regime. A total phony.

Totally different ears