>1080p
>4k
You what?

But user, that's the 1080p version...

Anyway. Who cares. It's here!

>FLAC
Fucking retards.

>4k
A literal meme res. Humans literally can't see past 1440p.

You can. If you watch it like a meter away from the TV.

>responding to bait

>not owning at least a pair of hd600 and a 500 bucks amp/dac comb so you can actually hear the difference
Honestly, you people are worse than any entrylevel fag could ever be.

Jokes are not the same thing as bait you moron.

It's hard to tell bait from jokes on a board full of down syndrome retards

>About 20 releases.
What the fuck, I don't know who to trust.

Retards would be capable of neither.
Here's a simple trick that tells you whether to refrain from responding to somebody so as to not feed the trolls:
Simply ask yourself: Does it make you angry?

Which one Sup Forums?

When are the blurays of Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni coming out?

>one hour and a half movie at 1080p compressed in around half a giga
None of these.

Anyone have the Japanese subtitles file?

>I don't know who to trust.
matt's release

>Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p.Remux.AVC.FLAC.5.1-SUCC.mkv
>Kimi.no.Na.wa.2016.1080p
>1080p
It literally says in the title 1080p

where the 4k release at

>downloading the 2.5gb release
>blazing speed, then suddenly stalled
>all the seeders have stopped seeding

Nice.

>1080p

btw start seeding faggots

www39.zippyshare.com/v/jD5uBZ7V/file.html
\

Here's the subs in SRT form if anyone wants to make a .ass

I was trying to watch it on plex but the .pgs was making it transcode so you should be able to direct play with these.

Dropped.

just what I needed, thanks mein neger

>180p

What compression is this ? PNG images one after the other ? Jesus.

Pristine gradients.

Reminder
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/960977

what the fuck is even in there

Is this your first time seeing an unencoded anime file?

Scraped From: nyaa.si/view/942081

What I don't understand is what is the point of a raw dump of a encoded file, you aren't magically creating details that were already lost.

So others can create their encodes from it. Or maybe you have enough space and do not want to wait.

That's what you get when you rip a BD. Somebody else can then encode it and turn it into something smaller.
There's nothing wrong with that, if the uploader isn't the most professional encoder in the world.
It's like when you do a multiple-step calculation, and you round your result after every single step, you just introduce needless error.

This anime better be as good as everyone said it was. Finally I can find out for myself.

eat my shit herkz

anyone know if the hdchina release is any good? are the subs shit?

2160p fucking when?

>implying i have the money to afford that
normalfag scum

None of them have good subs

>anyone know if the hdchina release is any good?

The Coalgirls toll

Was there any new scenes added?

Except that Coalgirls released encodes.

why are dl speeds such shit?

The audio is actually compressed compared to the source, unlike the video.

>17 hours ETA

When do we get quality + non-shit subs?

Chinks

Maybe HS will get their dirty hands on it like Koe no Katachi, but who the fuck knows

Yeah there is Shinkai victory dancing in the end

I'm not familiar with stuff they've done. Are they as bad as their name implies?

A good 1080p encode will be done in ~22 hours, if anyone cares to wait.

Size?

He's a retard, HS doesn't sub.

I do. I waited months for this, I can wait a few extra days even with the entirety of Sup Forums sperging around me

4gb?

How slow is your internet?

Probably around 4-5gb, judging by the x264 estimate at 20% in.

>4 GB for 1080p
You're doing God's work, user

my internet is fine I just can't hold onto a peer for more than a few minutes

Hey, you're not me! But yeah, 4gb is about right actually.

I never said they do you moron. Just take a look at their files

ยก
25, but im moving out this week and already turned down the service, im probably getting throttled a lot by my ISP

What settings?

Question is are we gonna get niggered by shit subs or not?

It's not like the movie is watched for nuanced dialogue and characterization. All you need for this improbable melodrama to work are pretty visuals.

--input-depth 10 --ref 16 --deblock -1:-1 --me umh --subme 10 --fade-compensate 0.7 --psy-rd 0.80:0.05 --merange 24 --trellis 2 --bframes 16 --b-adapt 2 --direct auto --slow-firstpass --no-fast-pskip --keyint 250 --min-keyint 24 --rc-lookahead 60 --crf 17 --qcomp 0.72 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 0.8 --partitions all

Well, as soon as it's done I'm going to upload it with just the BD subs. But I'm going to do a v2 with nyaa.si/view/930443 after I track the typesetting.

Why don't you guys just buy the import when the BD has English subs included instead of being fucking cheapskates?

Because I spent 1500 dollars on FGO last month.

i was answering since that is more or less what they always weight,

Because I don't have any device that can play BDs.

cause is gonna cost an eye of the face and probably give more money to importers and my state than the actual studio

How long until you done, I dont know if my 250/250 line can make me stream the 24 Gb release from PLEX over WAN.

Because the BD's subs are shit.

FUCK OFF
Whales like you make my gacha experience hell

My man, I just put down 160 for nerofest and didn't get her

>2017
>not owning a device that can play BDs
There's something wrong with you. Even if it is just a PS3 you should have something.

The writing is too awful to deserve any money from people with standards, which is why am not buying it.

>Well, as soon as it's done I'm going to upload it with just the BD subs. But I'm going to do a v2 with nyaa.si/view/930443 after I track the typesetting.
Did nyaa do good with subs, or at least better than the BD?

22 hours.

Because if the japs can make money of anime in the west they will start pandering to western audiences.

I don't play games, and I don't have any optical drive on my PC.

I've only skimmed it, but it looks much, much better than the BD's subs.

Then godspeed, user. I'll be keeping a look out for your stuff. Thanks for doing what others either can't or won't.

No worries. It'll probably be tagged as [user] and uploaded on pantsu or si (maybe both).

Thanks, guess i have to watch it on Thursday instead of tomorrow then. Will seed.

I'll try to keep a look-out there, and if you post here, that'd be welcome, too.

>No filtering
Learn vapoursynth faggot

Even though I knew that it would be too much to expect for them to fix the shitty-ass subs funi made, what with no karaoke or honorifics, garbage type-setting, super aliased, typos, etc., I'm still actually pretty butthurt over the fact that I'm spending close to $100 to get a 4K HDR ultra super-duper edition, and, as usual a fan, for free, puts out something miles and miles better. I mean, at least there are subs, which is better than usual, but how hard can it have been to just out out something even remotely competent?

>tfw have SSD
>Have to delete almost half of VNs I wanted to read in order to watch this
It better be good.

How fucking old is your SSD to be that small? Bought a 1TB drive for my deskptop for $300 or so maybe a bit more or less, can't remember, and that was like 8 months ago. My laptop has a 250GB drive from a year and a half ago, can't have been more than $150 for it.

>>No filtering
Did I say there was no filtering? Since you're a faggot:
>avs4x26x.exe --x264-binary x264.2851kMod.10bit.x86_64.exe --colormatrix bt709 --input-depth 10 --ref 16 --deblock -1:-1 --me umh --subme 10 --fade-compensate 0.7 --psy-rd 0.80:0.05 --merange 24 --trellis 2 --bframes 16 --b-adapt 2 --direct auto --slow-firstpass --no-fast-pskip --keyint 250 --min-keyint 24 --rc-lookahead 60 --crf 17 --qcomp 0.72 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 0.8 --partitions all script.avs --output video.264

If you leave there will be one less.

I bet you're one of those retards that buy cable elevators

Because funi carters to the normalfag burgers that barely know how to speak their own language.

Wait for

>--input-depth 10
>no filtering
How?

*caters