Black Panther gibs movie entry

Partly inspired by the other thread going on about film profits going to black communities.

I've got a fairly high-end photo printing machine for printing high quality images, and plenty of free time before Friday, so I figured I could throw in an idea of mine.
Put together a half-assed mock-up of a flyer with tear-off stubs for free admission to Black Panther premiere this weekend.
Looking for any ideas such as messages to make the flyer appear more legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

barcode.tec-it.com/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EBT not accepted

bump

will post updated version of flyer in a few minutes.

updated version with a splash message at the bottom.
The message probably isn't convincing enough, but i suppose it's a start

Add a watermark to the stubs to make them look less plain. Perhaps an AMC logo etc.

Please print these and get these up

The EBT disclaimer is funny but too on-the-nose. Also you're going to get some poor theater worker stabbed.

i would say remove the ebt joke. it's funny but it is a dead giveaway.

The EBT comment was more of a placeholder than something serious

What type of content should I put it for the watermark?
As to movie theaters, I was thinking maybe going Alama Drafthouse since that's the most common movie theater where I live.
I could also probably make different versions for different movie theater chains.
Is it worth the trouble putting in a some random numbers there to make it look like they mean something?

Limit one per person
Void where prohibited
Also add that the tickets are not redeemable for cash value

>my 2 cents anyway

this but leave the thing about EBT cards

needs a barcode or QR code

are jewpons still a thing?

god bless you

I don't need some gay ass ticket...
My Melanin is my ticket whyte boi!

small update, removed ebt stuff, still trying to get watermarks cleanly going on the stubs.

>no hidden messages in fine print
Does anyone remember the coupon threads on Sup Forums from several years ago?

added simple disclaimer to stubs

yeet

God bless, emissary of chaos

didn't feel like watermarking AMC logo on the stubs.

Right now, the only realistic problem I have with this idea is distribution.
Maybe i should just give a homeless bum $20 so he can post em on walls around the city? i guess it'd count as community service kek

I used this jewp before. Spent 1 dollar for 25 dollar gift cards at walgreens

Do jewpons work anymore? I havent seen a thread since 2012

You're doing gods work user

Yeah but the threads became bannable, can't talk about it here

Expand the black of the original poster instead of using that blurry blue box

Also these things always have expiration dates

There used to be a image that you could open, and it had details on how to create a barcode through inkscape or something. I made 3 jewpons, only 1 scanned. Couldnt figure it out for some reason

>There used to be a image that you could open

font should be bit smaller too

Quickest way is with a barcode font and some fancy graphic work

I dont need to explain myself, anyone in those threads remembers the images that had attachments visible with some software

needs a upc code or pic related

OP here posting on phone

Text in Barcode fonts will 95% of the time not be scannable because virtually all barcodes are encoded with the utf-8 or ASCII values of your text plus a checksum value or set of error correction values, which the barcode fonts do not account for.

A decent online barcode link
barcode.tec-it.com/en

I recommend you try GS-128 for the barcode encoding since that's pretty much universally required to be scannable by all barcode scanners on the market, per FDA regulations and whatnot

Also, thanks for the helpful input on improving the flyers.
Gotta get some sleep for work in a few hours. Will probably keep working on it after work. Will keep y'all updated