Happening!! Official Portrait of Obama has SPERM on his face!!!

While we have been having fun with the really bad official portraits of king and queen nigger today, this one takes the cake.

While it is well known that the artist who painted the portrait is obsessed with sperm and puts it all of his work, it appears his portrait of Obama is no exception. You cannot deny that on his forehead there is a representation of a sperm cell.

Credit goes to another user who questioned what this "goo" was.

Best timeline lads. All hands on deck. Let's get this in the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realTreeOfWoe/status/963296881005682689
dailywire.com/news/27055/obamas-portrait-artist-has-habit-painting-black-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS NOW!!!

>it is well known that the artist who painted the portrait is obsessed with sperm and puts it all of his work
Can you post some of the artist work so I know what you are talking about?

I bet it's not the first time he's had sperm on his face.

That's the vein he grew when he killed Bin Laden.
>stay jelly 20% white boi

I agree with klaus

sperm or mind control brain worm?

It's Michelle's

this
please post a sauce someone

Now hold on - have we confirmed that Obama doesn't actually have that same sperm on his face?

The artist also draws pics of niggers holding severed white heads

The painting is probably full of symbolic imagery.

>While it is well known that the artist who painted the portrait is obsessed with sperm and puts it all of his work.

Andreas Serrano???

>see this
>nah this can't be true, this has got to be another Sup Forums hoax
>google
>holy fucking shit it's real
THIS NIGGER PUTS SPERM IN LIKE EVERY PAINTING HE MAKES. NOT FAKE, NOT GAY

Oh shit, you are 100% legit. Let's meme it lads. #dickheadobama

>jizz in painting
hardly original either, many artists have done this

100% truth /bros/

Sperm
On
His
Face
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE

#BlackJizus

>The painting is probably full of symbolic imagery.
You're overestimating his intellect, these are literal photoshop images painted by Chinese copyists employed by the 'artist'.

I'm fucking loving the panicked shills in this thread. You guys act like its fucking normal for a presidential portrait to have sperm on the face.

Sorry, you are not gonna win this one shills. This shit is gonna be on drudge by tomorrow. You lose.

Is it also in Michael's portrait?

r o t r

Where is the sperm on this one?

I really can't handle this much winning

It’s to represent Michelle jizzing on him

On it gentlemen

twitter.com/realTreeOfWoe/status/963296881005682689

>be historian in the future
>Obama was famous for being the first what?
>black president?
>oooh sorry, no
>the correct answer is
>FIRST PRESIDENT WITH SPERM ON HIS FACE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>killed bin laden

wuz wallpaper

Does this dude work for Disney. This is obvious.

If he knew perhaps also why he picked him which is a clear DOG WHISTLE

Will smithsonian guides mention this to the public. It's meme time.

Call out the glaring double standard.
Imagine if a WHITE artist painted a sperm on obamas face.
A fucking sperm.

In her sleeve

So fucking idiotic

God I actually pity Obama over this. He probably thought he was just doing this famous black painter a favor. He didn't expect his official portrait, a piece of our countries eternal history, to have a giant sperm cell on his head....

Obama just looks into portrait now and whispers.... "thanks, Obama...."

Damn good eye user

>panicked shills
huh ??? I'm not a 'panicked shill', I'm just pointing out that putting sperm in paintings isn't even an original idea, Gustav Klimt for example painted sperm & eggs in his paintings all the time, he did it more in a representational sense, the rectangles in his decorative motifs were sperm & the oval shapes represented eggs, other artists have mixed literally sperm into their paint, for whatever reason.

Niggers can't resist muh diking everything. It really demonstrates both King Nigger's laziness in vetting the "artist" and his incompetent diversity-hire staff.

Holy fucking bump this is big boys

I find the fact that the first black POTUS had himself be painted by the artist that creates that kind of imagery more disturbing than the sperm thing.

This is a kind of retarded that is radioactive. Contain this shit.

Can someone point it out to me, I can't see it
t. brainlet

Even slick willie didn't get sperm on his face.
Obama HISTORICALLY BTFO for all time

Art Historian here - Obama officially BTFO

Yeah what about Michelle?

the vein on the forehead is the flagellum

This.
Can someone whiten it?

Keep shilling. You panicked bro?

Different artist

Holy shit - to think this portrait of spermhead Obama is actually going to be in history books...

Barack WhoseSperm Obama

I laughed when I looked into this faggot and found out he ran a sweat shop in China producing this crap. I knew it looked like photograph tracings. This literal niggerfaggot is very defensive of his process too, he doesn't want people to know he outsources everything but his dumb ideas to the Chinese.

holy fuck sperm on bongos face gonna be history forever

bump

He's doing the white power hand symbol.
Awesome.

The

Fucking

President

Has

Sperm

On

His

Face

snort kek

And just like that, the garden background doesn't seem so bad.
Hahahahahahaha

Impressive

The beacon of the left ladies and gentlemen.

Can negroes do one thing normally?

Someone might wonder... Is the apocalypse the race war, when humanity purges all the subhumans and elevates mankind to the realm of gods ?

I figured this was it

Literally Jizz, can't make this stuff up. This Timeline is insane

How this hashtag not yet trending on Twitter? #JizzFaceObama

>Barack 'Facial' Obama

>uhhh err uhhh its totally normal! uhh err ahh

this doesn't seem impractical.. although, mcain as has been a jackass for years.

If if if if if if
>takes load to face
Okie doke

Probably all over to be honest ha

>These days in Beijing he employs anywhere from four to ten workers, depending on the urgency, plus a studio manager, the American artist Ain Cocke.

What does he even do then?

Well, there was one last possible resonable explanation for the sperm on his forehead. Though it now appears about 99% positive that this sperm obsessed artists painted sperm on the presidents head, there is always the possibility that Obama actually has a vein like that on his head.

If that is the case, then this is not a happening and is a nothing burger. If Obama does not have a prominent sperm looking vein on his forehead then its pretty much going down in the history books.

Judge for yourself folks.

when did I say it was 'normal', I didn't make any value judgment on it at all, you troll

Being black

leave it to obongo to hire a painter to paint cum on his face

dailywire.com/news/27055/obamas-portrait-artist-has-habit-painting-black-ryan-saavedra

the "artist" literally has a history of painting black people beheading white people

Wasn't he gay in college or something? Forgot

He's the ideas faggot.

>t. faggot

crickets from the media.

and you fucking idiots think that a white genocide isnt currently taking place.

and here i thought you were joking.

I don’t know if this is my cognitive bias speaking but iv never seen a visuals vein on obama.

How the fuck can you guys not see it.

#WhoJizzedOnObama

You know what to do Sup Forums

Bill Clintons portrait had a hidden image of Monica's blue dress.
But this....the shits not even hidden.
There
Is
A
Giant
Sperm
On
His
Face

This is awesome but I just want to point out in case you can incorporate it. Obama’s mom was white. Obama picked an artist who likes to paint pictures of white womans heads being cut off by black women. What would Freud say about this????

I am glad this is happening. Even Scott Adams was mad about this. The left can’t even hid its propaganda any more. This is how we win.

You picked a picture from 8 years of presidency ago. Does he have a vein now?

> While it is well known that the artist who painted the portrait is obsessed with sperm and puts it all of his work,

always with the damned degenerates