Arachnid 69 scanlation dump

It's bug manga time. Sit and watch just how lolis did WWII.

>actually japan got nuked on purpose

End. It was a fine chapter, actually.

And here's the raw for Caterpillar chapter 88. Time for plot twists. Scans still dead.

just spoil me, how does it end then ? Does she succeed in getting her body and shit ?

Alice rejects Yoriko, so Yoriko tells Dragonfly to kill her. Alice blocks the bullet with Hornet's corpse and no-snipes Dragonfly with her magic knife.

No she dies and Japan is invaded by the rape zombies, the end,

I mean "no-scopes". This cause her to lose the godly knife for the rest of the story.

Nah. Arisu is Shovel Knight now.

picked the fuck up, what's the context here, bait me reading this shit

The main character's sister used to be gang-raped by the director of her orphanage and her cronies. She ends up stranged to near death, the mc finds out and murders everyone else. This chapter reveals the sister never really died and has been posing as her old abuser ever since.

Scans are fucking dead, though. Currently at 23 out of 88 chapters.

Motherfucking captcha.

the director is female ?

Yes.

a woman raping a little orphan girl, have a hard time visualising this ...

I wish I had context for this. Did the sister just co cray-cray when revived or is there some demonic possession at work?

End of chapter.
Other than this and Killing Bites, the author is running two more bug manga at the same time but I don't know where to find the raws. He even recycled cockroach girl in one of them.

Best girl after Alice.

Too bad she doesn't win the Alicebowl.

>Sit and watch just how lolis did WWII
Now you got me interested.

>actually japan got nuked on purpose
Yep, still trying to rationalize this after all these decades.

Technically she ordered suzumebachi to be shot and he was wrecking face before that.

They did get nuked on purpose, why do you think the emperor didn't die even though the burgers previously rejected any offer if this wasn't included and a shit ton of of people didn't get executed for war crimes?

>it was the sister all along
Called it.