Is he redpilled?

>has white qt 3.14 gf
>made video making fun of HRC about wall hypocrisy

yeah i think so

Video game Dunkey is Q you fool , he is beyond redpill, he even knows JonTrons secrets......

He's a good boy. I wish he would lose that weight though

And finish his Mario 64 playthrough :(

his gf is a literal jew faggot have you seen her nose

Nigger can't even figure out where to go in Metroid Fusion, the most linear game in the series.

What's wrong with her nose?

He's a mixed Puerto Rican.
His GF is a jew, and I'm sure she has strong liberal beliefs, but personality wise seems like a sweet heart.

He's probably a liberal but he's really funny and isn't afraid to speak up about bullshit other people (aka vidya game """journalists""") suck off too

He's not redpilled just not pozzed..

I only just recently found out he wasn't a nigger, so don't ask me. Should have known a nigger can't be that clever, or industrious.

bonafide soy boi

dude he is the definition of normie bluepilled faggot if there ever was one.

He’s the only exception you smoldering cocksucker. Dunk is the only reason I even bother going to jewtube

It's okay. We were all 12 once.

I have no idea who this is
Fuck off with this Eceleb cancer

That's a genuine smile though as opposed to the mouth agape but dead eyes soyboy expression.

Who cares what the fuck he is. Bunky is Jewtubes only redeeming quality. I hope to somehow enjoy my life even half as much as he does. Makes damn good videos too. No clickbait bullshit, all OC.

>cant see lower teeth
Thats called a genuine smile. Look at this happy boi

Nice flag fagggot

All he makes is shallow click bait reviews fir retarded children. He sucks at games, too.

Agreed. That’s a smile if I ever seen one

>He says, bearing the flag of a Judeo-Masonic cuck country.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word clickbait.

He said on his twitter that trump voters are retards

I'm pretty sure making gay little skits in a silly voice counts.

No it doesn't.

In the Official Podcast, he was asked if he has any line up or schedule of when he makes a serious video vs a goofy video.

He generally plans out his more serious opionated videos to be more organized and structured, but he otherwise makes goofy videos about whatever whenever he feels like. I’d say he’s a good lad who happens to have redpill-like values, but isn’t by any means intended to be.

>redpill-like values

What does this even mean?

He isn't redpilled but never took the blue pill either.