Politics? Mine are better

So me and a few other girls from a facebook group decided to troll on pol a while back. But i kept coming here learning more and more.
Now i know what you are.
You arent even nazis. Youre just a bunch of lonely little kids with no jobs, no friends, no lives, and no future. I dated black men in highschool and probably will in the future too (only losers would get mad at this).
I know youre all racist on here, but in real life you wouldnt say shit. You might just make a squeak and shift around awkwardly in your chair. Thats about it.
>more women graduate than men
>more women have higher iq`s than men

Get off my board

You're gonna have to try harder than that

post tits

The only reason I won't tell you to shut the fuck up is because I know you're not a woman, so there must be some merit to your post. I can't for the life of me find it, though.

If you don't care, then why do you waste tie coming back? Why did you post this?

All the polacks I know, myself included don't fit your memo. You learned nothing and are pretentiously smug to boot.
Sad.

>responds to his own bait thread acting as if he's a different poster trying to shoo the OP when there are IDs
I guess you didn't learn enough

Rule #1
Tits or gtfo

>responding to your own bait

Not even Sad!. Just sad.

BASED

Serious question: why do you like Black guys?

Are they different? More manly? Bigger dicks? More machismo?

I love Asian women for all the stereotypical reasons. Do you think WMAF is weak?

Any other thoughts in general on race mixing or interracial relationships?

I laughed til i cried

Who is sadder
>a bunch of lonely little kids with no jobs, no friends, no lives, and no futur
Or
>or a girl that in an attempt of feeling a better person remark to a bunch of lonely little kids with no jobs, no friends, no lives, and no future, how is she better of them

SADDEST: Taking intentionally obvious post-post-ironic bait.

can i funk u

Wow you really are a women
SAGE

the future belongs to us.

you scared it off.
user was going to have some fun.

NANI!?!?!?

wat

Shit bait. Higher IQ can't do shit when you can't open a jar without help anyways.