Get into politics now or regret it for your entire life

Many of you are going to wake up in 30-40 years and feel the greatest sense of regret for not getting involved with the movement right now. Not because it's going to fail without you but in fact the opposite because of how rich, powerful and famous the small little names rolling around the internet talking about truly taboo topics like JQ, Race realism and other subjects will be once those ideas hit the mainstream (Which it's about to big time).

The people who speak about JQ or even just hint at JQ before JQ becomes acceptable to talk about will see themselves become known as "Experts" on the topic for being the only ones around who talked about it since before it was mainstream.

>Don't live in delusion, The other side knows that JQ is about to become a household conversation in the western world and it's making them shit their pants.

The moment "Hey, what's your opinion on JQ" becomes a standard political question weather positive or even negative, we win. As long as people feel comfortable talking about it, we win.

But back to the point

Many of you sitting at home reading this want to get involved and want to do something real and don't know what to do.

So let me tell you
>Get in front of camera and start talking
>Make yourself known and don't worry about the bots trying to stop you

If you can't talk about JQ directly, just talk about it indirectly or hint at it. Say globalist, or establishment or any range to words that can indirectly describe what is going on without loosing it's grasp.

Make videos, write articles or even just post comments on the internet. DO SOMETHING.

Don't be that guy in 20 years who looks back and says "F*ck. That could've been me" wile looking at the next wave of political figures taking power around the world. Don't let 2018 slip away.

Don't be that guy who sat back and let history unfold in front of his eyes.

Be the one who the world was watching with excitement.

Get involved NOW. The tables are turning this turning

>:)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
youtube.com/watch?v=sMrbHfDy4BI
youtube.com/watch?v=yyyD3FMfZX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut the f*ck up tripf*g

It’s true:
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

Have a tide pod. Their GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAAAT!

>go out and get fired and ostracized by anyone and everyone
Not until after the indictments

>Taking advice from a leaf

You won't get fired for simply talking about globalism.

Before anyone gets any stupid ideas by listening to this retard, this is an op by leftypol to have people reveal their faces, sperg out about the jq, and get themselves doxed.

Anytime you see someone go off about the jq nonsensically, it's either some fag from reddit or leftypol. You see it especially in the Peterson threads with a Jewish star over his picture, referring him as "peterstein" or about how he's a Jewish Zionist.

Their big thing right now is that since most of us here are onto the Jew's, they try and use that as a tactic to push their garbage.

But they lack tact, so it's fairly easy to see through.

Anyway, get a life you fags.

>Encourage people to speak out
>Tell them to not explicitly site JQ if that's too much for them and instead say globalist or establishment in order to get their points across.

OP must be a Jew trying to get us doxed.
So your saying people should just stay in their little shells and never speak out. Not even indirectly or even hinting? Nothing?

Stop your stupidity.

Quality post, OP.

Absolutely no one here is skeptical of this. There’s (((MONEY))) to be made doxxing yourself and talking about the (((issues))), after all. I never even thought about how I could cash in on this. I guess it takes a (((special kind of mind))) to find the dollar signs and appeal to the greed of your (((fellow whites))).

Goyim?? I hardly know ‘im!

How can anyone not seriously see the potential of this....?

Were on the edge of turning the tables, we've been winning and winning and winning and yet people on Sup Forums are acting likes its already 2043 and everything is hopeless and we need to hide. Why is encouraging people to speak out freaking you out so much?

Ok well how do I get involved. I'm a young man, charismatic enough and an excellent public speaker/leader. I've always been told by family and older friends that I would excel in politics.

What do OP. And don't tell me to go out and stab Antifa in their homes like the last guy.

Since everyone here is freaking about doxing. Let's roll with the "I want to stay secret" strategy:

Let's assume you want to help and remain anonymous.

As long as you have a computer and a camera phone, your already set.

God has blessed us with this technology and no one seems to understand the full scale of what is possible.

>Write scripts/speeches and practice them
>Record yourself delivering the speech using your phone or computer (Audio recording)
>Upload it to your computer
>Open windows movie maker or any video editing software
>Upload videos or pictures you want as background content
>Edit it all together, ad some music and other aesthetically appealing content.
>Post on youtube
>Promote all over the intertnet. Shit post like no tomorrow. Know you target audience and know your trying to sell your message to and know what you are trying to accomplish by all of this.

If you have a set goal, You'll probably make it so long as you got a good straight forward plan. You guys can do all of this anonymously. Didn't think so many people would freak out when I mentioned to get in front of a camera....?

"The movement"
Fuck your gay movement. I've been around it and in it for five years, it sucks.
The leaders of pretty much every group sucks and will only get a big ZOG target on your back.
Don't bother. At least not right now while its so garbage

THEY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR LIVES INSTEAD OF WATCHING SCREAMING HEADS WHO ONLY EXIST TO MAKE THEM ANGRY ENOUGH TO GET RATINGS

hi Travis

youtube.com/watch?v=sMrbHfDy4BI

youtube.com/watch?v=yyyD3FMfZX8

I love this video

On the one hand, this seems like a scheme to get anti-semites to self-doxx.

On the other hand, even the fucking commies are talking a suspicious amount of shit about the (((bankers))) and downplaying Russian pogroms against the Jews. It seems like the JQ may really become a household talking point. The kikes really overplayed their hand, and did it too soon; it's become too evident that when there's bullshit and fuckery afoot, the people behind it have names like Rosenbaumwitzsteinberg.

But back on the other hand, you're a fucking leaf, so obviously your purpose posting this is nefarious. Also tripfagging and reddit spacing. Just fuck right the hell off, maplenigger.

>bitcoin industry

fucking dropped.

This is why people should oppose alt-right and focuse on republicans/consitutionalists. You fuckers are no different than the SJWs, you're going to abuse the system the moment you get into power. And even your rationalizations here will be along the lines of "this is realpolitik, this is how it works".

Fuck you. You're literally political sluts.

Gives me chills