America Hate Thread

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis,
Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously
- Constant war-mongering
- Less than 60% white
- Degenerate and toxic "culture" that gets exported to other regions of the world

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

America is hands down the biggest cancer to Western civilization and culture in modern times.

but muh plump

The only way to solve the America problem is with a nuke or a race/civil war that destroys most of the population. Amerimutts don't deserve to live.

Well said ausie bro
Gas the americans, race war now

Honestly as an American I objectively agree. I wish this fucking shithole of a country would just disappear for good.

Stop Hating Yourself Cuck

Nice proxy Europoor

Jewish divide and conquer thread!!!!!!!!!
discordbros get in here !!!!!!!

is the amerimutt meme the most forced meme in Sup Forums history? the manlet meme is funny and so were beta males and fedora tippers all of which broadly applied to me, i'm half irish and half "northwestern european" so i imagine the amerimutt meme applies to me too, but only the amerimutt meme isn't funny. am i just not insecure, and that's why it isn't funny? i don't get it, maybe you guys can let me in on your secret. or maybe you're just forcing it, idk.

spotted the chink. fuck off, chink.

Better than your country, faggot

-Jesus, this OP loves to repeat himself...

LMAO nice try niggers, stay absolutely ass blasted faggots. We are going to litterally nuke all of you shitty 3rd world shit holes off of the face of the earth if you ever even think about doing shieeeeeeeetttt biiiiiiitch

Fuck the burgies, they are first world shithole that is going to nuke it self someday.

I wonder if people from another nation would like to have the as neighbours. They are niggers in white suits.

Basically, if you look at the important events of the last 40 years, 99% are American or involve America. Every other country is sort of a bit player on the world stage, at best, China and Russia are sort of supporting cast.

China cannot invent jack shit. Literally, the only thing they can do is copy. Horrible country.

The EU is hilarious. They stopped pushing boundaries on anything long ago, decided to accept bankrupt countries abusing first world ones, and let in a massive wave of 18-30 year old homeless men. Great job.

Meanwhile Australia has the worst internet ever and the government is nonsense. Africa is Africa, need I say more, and most of the rest of Asia consists of kleptocracies, ruled by governments that deprive their own citizens of life without any recourse.

So, yeah, I am really proud to be an American. I am proud to serve my country. There are like, 9 other countries on our level in terms of quality of life, but none on our level in terms of mattering.

>this literal taco nigger from cartel shitty shit dump land saying anything bad about #1

Your opinion is shit. If you cannot offer a better alternative, then shut the fuck up and fight against the government for being corrupt and turning this once great nation into a shithole.

U know is true no matter who says.

>Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
Not a point. The US is doing quite well believe it or not! And Africa is doing terrible.
>Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
Oh I guess you just don't understand how the world works. The US also has the highest GDP and GDP per capita (obviously).
>Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
Well it's a D+, and once again, it's not really a point. The US is 10th overall, at a 5.9 with the highest score a 6.6 by Switzerland (1 being a shithole and 7 being top of the line).
>Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
Valid point
>Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
This has no baring on whether or not America is good. For example, if you move from Europe to the US you wont die of natural causes sooner.
More to come soon

>Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
Still vastly better than china. And it's not exactly a leading cause of deaths or anything.
> Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis,
Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
You don't understand what 3rd world means. Not a valid point.
>Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
You do not understand what 3rd world means. Not a valid point.
>America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
And most of china is irrelevant. And most of the EU is irrelevant. And most of Russia is irrelevant.
See, I can say thing with no source or backup too!
>Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
What is abortion?

>HIV more common in America than Somalia
America has 330 million + people.
Botswana has 2.25 million.
>35% of the population is obese
And 20%+ of the EU is obese.
>General population is stupid as fuck
Average IQ in the us is 98. Only 4 country are 5+ points higher.
>Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously
What is inflation?
>Constant war-mongering
What. I don't think you understand what war-mongering is. And every country does it.
>Less than 60% white
Still pretty good compared to the rest of the world.
>Degenerate and toxic "culture" that gets exported to other regions of the world
What do you mean by that user?

>hurr durr ameriga is bad
>uses Joseph Stalin as reaction picture

checks out

Serb, let me explain this to you because you live in a country where this doesn't happen. This is a beaner, a 0 percenter, he is just assmad because most Americans rightfully treat him like a foreigner and a threat, he is like those Algerians in France who come on here and start tearing apart their own country in an autistic rage

if you're a legit white american then its not directed at you.

Sadly i agree. We should just give all the millions of angry Muslims in Eurasia free tickets to the American borders, and arm them with weapons.

North America needs to be genocided

the funny part about it is how Mestizos use it and think that they're white even though they're the reason we aren't 90% white

Notice how there's never any threads like this about Germany or France or Romania or the UK. It's pure jealousy.

Good movie

>Basically, if you look at the important events of the last 40 years, 99% are American or involve America. Every other country is sort of a bit player on the world stage, at best, China and Russia are sort of supporting cast.

The measurement of "important events" in X/Y/Z geographical locations can only be broken down into mere matters of opinion. Don't you also kind of think that your presumptious are filled with bias since you are from the United States and as such, received all of your education about history within your own country? Of COURSE you're going to think that only the important world-events of modern times are '99%' American or American involved.

>China cannot invent jack shit. Literally, the only thing they can do is copy. Horrible country.

Immitation has proven to become quite a valuable asset. Nearly all nations throughout the globe are outsourcing their materials and unskilled labor into China. They have become a dominating power economically because of this. Whether you like that fact or not is irrelevant. Let also not forget that from an ancient perspective they have invented a platitude of things.

> The EU is hilarious. They stopped pushing boundaries on anything long ago, decided to accept bankrupt countries abusing first world ones, and let in a massive wave of 18-30 year old homeless men. Great job.

I admittedly am not informed enough to have a developed opinion on this matter. What you say may or may not be agreeable or correct.

>
Meanwhile Australia has the worst internet ever and the government is nonsense. Africa is Africa, need I say more, and most of the rest of Asia consists of kleptocracies, ruled by governments that deprive their own citizens of life without any recourse

No opinion on Australia. Do not live there. I also agree on your view of Africa. It truly is a shame especially considering their vast amount of resources.

I fucking hate Mexico, please, go to Europe

Whites of America

Notice how shills won't respond? It's because this is an obvious d&c thread. sage

>UK
>Romania
>France
>Germany

I have seen hate threads about all of them in that order.

What I have never seen is an aussie hate thread that is not owned by aussies. Shitpost masters.

>Earn over 212,000
>Get taxed at income of 160,000
>Acceptable to say slurs without being fined/arrested
> can own firearms easily and own plots of land without being a farmer,
>segregation is still very much in practice
>socially acceptable to openly criticize Islamic practices in most of the U.S.
>no military can easily invade and would get BTFO by guerrillas if ever could reach shore
>We elected a meme and it's hilarious
>We're not Germany

If you're not poor or lower middle class, America is a great place. The deficits in health, obesity, education, extreme poverty, etc are mostly through the lifestyles of minorities. This is a great nation to live in still

Please stop sending your people here.

>tfw you hate niggers and nigger lovers and old people and kids and basically 90% of your country but when it comes down to it you'll fight for your country in desperate times

America is a land of extremes. When America is working well it is all about class mobility. America is communist due to leftists and the FED

>Infant mortalty rate on par with Botswana
Is that due to niggers/spics who cant afford healthcare? Or is it shit in general?

It's niggers. Review the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. in most statistics is dragged down by black lifestyle. Mostly avoidable diseases (diabetes, hyperlipidemia, coronary artery disease) are in >50% of blacks in 40s and skyrocket as decades go on. Every black mother I had to help deliver a baby from was either obese or a smoker as well, sample size ~30 black mother's out of ~100 pregnant mothers covered.

spics, not even nigs, spics will kill their own babies sometimes

Yeah but we stopped caring what liberal democrats had to say a while ago.

bumping for self hating mutts

oh cool, four white guys are gonna sacrifice a black guy.

shit sacrifice

We need a communist atheist revolution.