Boot Camp Nudity

This is Sup Forumsitically incorrect, so mods can suck a fart out of my asshole.

Any enlisted bros who can shed light on this awkward fucking topic? I might enlist this year, and the main deterrent for me is having my dick out in front of other dudes so much. How do you deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/urbanfarmercstone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll be too fucking tired to care. Or you're a fag

Have you really never been in a locker room?

You do what you're told, and at the end of the day, it's not a big deal, it's just a part of a fellow soldier.

We had communal showers and about 12 people would shower at once so you'd see the gents before you, with you and after you for 36 dicks per daily shower for 8 weeks so 36 x 48 is the number of dicks I saw. Over 1700 times did a naked flaccid cock enter my view. Compared to before those 8 weeks, in which I had never seen another dick out IRL.

It doesn't matter and you learn real quick to look at eye level.

No one cares. You're too tired or too busy. Everything and everybody is a rush. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.

yep

Three showers a day? for what purpose?

grow a pair and don't be gay

What you really meant is that it's physically impossible for you to not to look at dicks and you are afraid you will get a boner.

you won't care. you'll also learn that some of your fellow marines have nice butts. you also won't care about that

what they will care about is if you piss in the shower

This, you won't get a boner at all during bmt. Some people don't even shit for their first few weeks.

Showers are 3 minutes long if you're lucky, and you're being yelled at the entire time. There's no time for peepers and boners - it will be the last thing on your mind, I assure you.

Have fun being a cuck for Israel.

Only fags are insecure about other men seeing their dicks

have a big dick.

you only care if you have a tiny dick

If showing your peepee is your "main deterrent" to military service you probably should not be there

not a fag
I have never been naked in a locker room, no
I genuinely can't even piss if someone else is in the room, not even my wife. It takes me a couple seconds to get started and then it's a real balancing act to keep it going.
I'm extraordinarily private. I guess I can deal with it so long as I don't get an extra helping of hazing-shit on my plate over it.

This, don't piss in the shower.

For the record, I'm homo. Never had a shower boner.

No, like the group that cycled in before and after each shower group. Like there is an hour designated for hygiene but like 80 in a section so you take like 12 guys and give them 5 minutes, then boot them out and send in the next dozen.

No one's gonna care about your baby dick.

They'll make fun, but so what?

If they do, tell them if they aren't gonna suck it they can shut their mouth

i can also confirm this.

I had exactly 1 hardon the entire 12 week process (got delayed a bit at processing)

didn't take a shit till day 5

>be 2015
>be in mcrd paris island
>First time taking a shower
>we are all lined up in front of our racks
>Drill instructor orders up to strip and enter the shower
>we all look around at eachother like "huh?"
>Di "I SAID STRIP"
>get under faucet
>recruits piss in the shower and it hits your feet
>whipe soap across forehead
>DI shuts water off
>im blind not wanting to open my eyes cause i have a thicc layer of soap on my forehead
>bump into naked dudes
>force my eyes open
>it burns
>we are ordered to return to our spot on the line
>drill instructor orders us to put on skivy shorts and shit
>go in between bunks like alot of other recruits
>DI gets mad "YOU WILL DRESS IN FRONT OF YOUR BUNK NOBODY IS LOOKING AT YOUR LITTLE BABY DICK"

Another story about pissing
>di orders us to piss or fill
>on the pisser side
>gives the piss command
>me and 4 other recruits insta unzip and piss into the same urinal splashing piss off the walls onto us
>meanwhile the DI is countint down at the speed of light
>TENNINEEIGHTSEVENSIX5432ONE
>pull dick into pants piss a bit into my shorts but its okay no biggy

ahh it was a good time.

Fuck :/ you're probably right.
Saying it like that makes me feel like a total pussy, too.
Ouch, Sup Forums.

Is it really so lame that I don't want dudes to see my dick?

I felt the same way but when tou gotta go you gotta go . Youll get over it.
Also standards have dropped shit will be easy if you have a gf she will cheat accept it. Lolol

Yes. It's painfully weak of you.

youll get over it, trust me it'll be the last thing on your mind.

Those dudes won't even want to look at your dick.

Despite sounding pseudo-philosophical, if everyone is buttass naked, nobody is buttass naked. Everyone else is gonna be just as self conscious and not interested in looking at dick as you. There might be 1 or 2 fags that talk about their dicks or other guys dicks but they're fucking fags and nobody will be impressed that they saw someone else's dick.

chances are there will be 2-3 gay guys in a 50 man platoon.

these guys will also be too tired to care

>Some people don't even shit for their first few weeks.
I think you mean days, nobody can hold shit for weeks.

Based

They inject a tablespoon of peanut butter into your ass that prevents you from getting a boner for the next 2-3 months

Fpbp, I never really thought about it, but I'm sure some of the other recruits were self-conscious types. You will be so disoriented and tired the first few sleep cycles that it won't matter. But I got out 7 years ago so who kniws, maybe they will hold your hand the whole time now because feelings.

i woke up with a hardy a few times i thought the rumors were true that they put something in the food to prevent boners but apparently not

You never showered after gym class during high school? I'll admit I was a coward fag of course at first when I was a freshman, but it beat smelling like sweat the whole day.

As for bootcamp you'll quickly get over it.
Like this user says. You'll be too tired to really care and honestly your DIs aren't going a good job if being naked in front of others is still your greatest concern.

>wife
Wait why the fuck are you enlisting if you are married? Are you fucking retarded? It will ruin your marriage. DON'T DO IT.

I wouldn't exactly be excited to take showers with other men, but I wouldn't have much reaction to it overall. Certainly not to the point that one single thing would make me question the entire idea of military service. It's just bathing multiple people efficiently and forming group cohesiveness.

Yeah. I thought something was wrong with me until other recruits said they hadn't shit yet. Goddamn choked that toilet after a week.

Disobedience huh? That's a mistake.

Full stop. Do not enlist. Hit the breaks right now. Under no circumstances are you to enlist.

i don't think its that, as i got out of the peanut butter shot and also didn't get a boner.

its the salt peter in the food

>wife
nonononono

Wow how is that even possible to never be in a locker room. If thats true and youre not the sporty type, you should not enlist, but graduate college and enter as an officer.

Youre just not cut from the same cloth

if you got a chick shes gonna leave you.

you cant call or text in bootcamp the most you can do is write a letter that takes 1 week to arrive at her house and thats all the longer it takes for jamal to find out you left your bitch alone.

unless you're the midnight meat gazer in your division nobody will care. You get over it real quick. If you are, you're gonna get sorted out real quick after taps.

t. active duty squid

Not once did I see a marriage last for anyone I knew that enlisted after being married. It's not a meme.

Sage

>I'm extraordinarily private
Basic isn't for you.

You make eye contact only, faggot

I'm pretty sure remaining an unemployed leech will do more damage than enlisting, if that's your two options.

A handful of guys were married when I went through, but they were all guard/reserve. Lots of guys get engaged right after BMT, too - it's just that kind of emotional catalyst.

Dont join faggot if thats what your affraid of be a borrista like you were born to be...fucking stse of younger generation....god damnit

Jesus Christ we allow squids in our military now? Just how far standards have fallen.

Elaborate please.
Do not enlist because dick-shy?

>This is Sup Forumsitically incorrect
Yea. The board about politics.
Go ask /k/ about this shit. They are military board. They have a general thread for it newfag.

Listen to us. We have seen and experienced this shit first hand. Any other option is better than enlisting for you. Do not fool yourself into thinking enlisting is the only option you have. Working at taco bell would be preferable to having your wife cheat or you getting pussy starved and fucking some desert yeti after 6 months of being stuck at 29 palms waiting to pick up your class.

Current enlistment standards are literally nothing

Nigger loved the cock carousel

Look it aint a big deal your normally to tierd to care.

>wife

For reserves maybe. Otherwise enlisting = divorce. Marrying afterwards works sometimes, but rarely.
Listen, user, this is not normally the best place for advice, but seriously. Do not enlist on active duty if you are married. If you aren't a retard sign up to be an officer and have them pay your way through school. If you go active duty as an enlisted man you WILL get divorced within two years.

OP if you are really that concerned about it then i have one bit of advice for you; just look
>inb4 “fagg”
Seriously, when you first get in the showers, take a quick second and just look. You will scratch that itch and get it out of your system but will ultimately see that all dudes come in different shapes and sizes and it is what it is

The first couple weeks you’ll be too busy racing against the DI counting you down to have time to get a good look. Unless you join the army or some shit, then I don’t know.

>frightened of nudity
You have deep seated emotional problems and you should definitely NOT enlist, you're going to gomer pyle yourself.

Grow the fuck up.They want to see your cock about as much as you want to see theirs. It's just a cock,dude.

Your gonna see the most dicks in your life in basic. Have fun.

Fucking amerimutts afraid of nudity
Weak

BROS don't worry about my wife. The meme isn't new to me.

We're talkin about DICK here, faggots. Focus.

Not even reserves should be an option for him. You still have deployments to worry about and waiting to pick up your class in MOS school can take months. I waited 6 and was stuck for 9 months at 29 palms. From bootcamp until I was at my reserve unit was over a year.

Active Duty Air Force, best decision of my life. I am currently Cyber Warfare (1B4X1).

Nobody cares and you won't care when you get there. Also a decent bit of people take 10 minutes before they can piss at their piss test it happens a lot and isn't uncommon.

Do yourself a favor, if you're going to enlist go Air Force (or at least Coast Guard or Navy). Nothing against the other branches but speaking from myself and from what you have said here you would not fit in well with the other two branches.

I give up. You're a lost cause. I wouldn't have been able to talk past me out of joining either.

Good point.

I'm probably conditioned to think it's awful naughty to be naked because I grew up in a hyper-sexualized society.

My bad, Finland.

We had some civilian contractor doc in p days tell my division they put something in the food to prevent us from saluting each other. It was 0200 though so I'm sure he was just fucking around with us.

She was going to divorce regardless of military desu.

They're talking about all the dick your wife is going to take while you're away. Are you really okay with that?

God you guys are treated like animals, I mean I understand this isn't some resort to relax, but christ.

at my BCT, we didn't have the drills present when shower time came up. during red phase we only had about 20 minutes to get all 42 of us showered with 6 showerheads though, so we did our own shit

was actually an elegant little system. 4 bays, we rotated who got to go first as there was only about 3 minutes worth of hot water

you guise r hilarious

I can sit here and say my wife and I are soulmates. But that sounds gay to you guys. Can't be real, right? Right, so drop the topic. Because you won't budge and neither will I.

I'm not some run-of-the-mill naive kid. I get what you're talking about. It doesn't apply here. That's really all I can say. (and still, I'm "wrong")

I suppose I got what answers I was looking for though.

No one cares about my dick. Yay.

It's mostly mind games. They have to break the weak to build them back up.

>29 stumps
Lel, was the chow worth it? With the current op tempo reserves might not be as bad for OPfag, but I don't have any experience with reserve anything.
You are a retarded faggot if you do this. It isn't a meme. Junior enlisted marriages have a failure rate well over 50%, and that's for getting married AFTER you hit the fleet. No one, literally no one, who I have ever come into contact with who enlisted while already married stayed married. You are not guaranteed the MOS you want, you are not guaranteed any specific duty station, you could easily wind up being separated for 22 of the next 24 months.

Go to /k/ and find the /meg/ thread, it is a dedicated thread for asking questions about enlisting and has people from all branches who frequent it.

Did you guys every play mt suribachi? The best was when you'd be putting on someone else's shit or pissed stained skivvies and have to march around all day in them. We lost everythinv except initial drill. We were a huge disappointment to our senior.

Meat gazer. Damn, I can't remember any of that shit.

Never raise your hand for anything except to volunteer for chapel guide.

When I finally picked up class they moved us into some new barracks that were like a hotel almost. Shit was comfy. Chow hall was brand new at the time too. Food was great. I almost miss it. Had some comfy super smash brother tournaments in the common room and my instructors were chill.

Communal showers all the time bro, if your dick is really small, they'll call you out.

I'm Asian but this other dudes was smaller than mine so his nickname was Tiny Timmy, he quit basic.

Read this very, very carefully. Think very hard about what you want to do with your life.

>You are not guaranteed the MOS you want, you are not guaranteed any specific duty station, you could easily wind up being separated for 22 of the next 24 months.

If you're enlisting because you're a directionless NEET, start fucking farming, faggot. You don't have to raise livestock, have a lot of land, or even own the land you're farming on to make good money. Look at this fucking leaf that pulls in six figures on a quarter of an acre that he mostly doesn't even own. youtube.com/user/urbanfarmercstone

quick question, how many married couples do you know that got married, stayed married, still married; independent of military service?

What? Haha, who gives a shit about naked people. You won't care when you get there

that's what we've basically nailed down with the previous eighty comments, thank you user

Now he has 81 responses to assure him

mmmmmmmOP here, but yeah

more advice, if the drills come on over the loudspeaker and say there's cheesecake at CQ, don't go. even just to see if there's cheesecake at CQ

op has a little dick lmao

certainly not bbc lmao lol rofl good one holy shit laffing out lowd

>gives the command to piss

black guys don't have bigger dicks user

We had around 5mins to shower 40 people every night in about 6 showers. There's no time for cockgazing. And honestly, unless youre some form of homosexual deviant, you shouldn't really care.

Yeah I've never been but I remember hearing how everything there had been redone. I was arty, went to MOS school in fucking Oklahoma at Ft Sill. Army chow was good, but the Marine training detachment had shit billeting. Had both decent and terrible barracks in Hawaii and Japan.
Probably about 3/4 of them, maybe a little more. I know you think you are special, and your wife is special, but you WILL grow apart if you do this. Become an officer if you have to go in, you will get far more opportunities to be together as a family and much better pay/support. This is not a meme, this is knowledge borne of the experiences of generation after generation of fighting men. These problems are not new. You are not special. Your marriage isn't special. It will break.

>even my wife
>wife

lad do not enlist I repeat DO NOT ENLIST

this. what a flaming faggot. by all rights the gov should backtrace his ip and dishonourably discharge him.

At the very least, please go air force reserve or air guard. I did at with some air force guys and they just sat around in an air conditioned tent. Went in to deliver a laptop and they were sitting around E3's to an O4 eating fruit loops for breakfast and on a first name basis. Fresh out of boot camp this blew my mind.