Why didn't any terrorist attacks happen in the west in months?

why didn't any terrorist attacks happen in the west in months?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK_4hzslU-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe#Incidents
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=it&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&usg=ALkJrhjGm3-j_TJ-bzY-gP43RaBe5XZN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TKG4lRFTRJA
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
youtube.com/watch?v=E929gqIcwwI
youtu.be/fMSNRptxzqI
youtu.be/jOFzTjjZcZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews started a war on the other side of the world. They can't multitask.

because you're slacking off

Winter
Even the terrorist respect our President's yearly Christmas Peace Declaration
Also the cuts in the funding

Italy shot a bunch of niggers and hailed the gunman as a hero while Mein Kampf sales doubled. Meanwhile closed borders versions of both Communism and Fascism are on the rise. They're getting scared.

Isis has been defeated for the most part. That has something to do with it.

And yes, I realize not all terrorists attacks come from Isis.

They blew their load dude.

That's all they had for the next ten years.

Any terrorist worth his salt has either gone into infinite hiding mode among refugee populations or has gone back to ISIS which just got its entire shit kicked in within a year.

Obama stopped giving them money

Well, Ramadan IS coming up in a few months.

Well... trump?

The fact is that terrorist attacks happen on small scales every single day in Europe. It just isn't news anymore, it is legitimately the new normal.

Trump got elected

Trump got Saudi Arabia to defund terrorists

What are you talking about sweden's being bombed

Many small attacks happen on a daily basis.

Governments want to prevent a race war, that's why the bigger attacks stopped

part and
a
r
c
e
l

yep their rich prince brat that got in a spat with trump was removed after vegas, suddenly everything is cool. what a shocker.

what the fuck, dont look at us like that, it's literally your job, we're not gonna bomb ourself

DIRTY BOMB ATTACK CONFIRMED IMMINENT

>Mein Kampf sales doubled
sauce?

There currently isn't a totalitarian policy that will restrict the freedom of white Europeans that needs to be pushed.

Probably because they are preparing for something big. Thanks to the uncontrolled flow of mass immigration there are probably hundreds of jihadists in Europe by now and with the defeat of ISIS that number is only going to increase. It's only a matter of time before the next terrorist attack. But also as others have pointed out things like knife attacks and whatnot aren't even reported on anymore as it has unironically become part and parcel.

Because the Deep State is distracted with being taken down

hillary and obama are taking sabaticals

Unironically this.

Pic related has been going up around a lot of major cities. Making it harder for the Muslims to drive.

Because there are a tiny number of truly dangerous radicalized muslims in the West; so few it's not worth doing anything about when weighed against limiting freedom of speech. /wisdom

Donald Trump.

>Implying those things do anything except making people feel safer

youtube.com/watch?v=mK_4hzslU-g

Last year it was like every week some event here happened.
This year is much calmer so far.
I think they have a new tactic ?

They do like 3 a year in Europe:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe#Incidents (sort by date)

And 2018 only just started.

>Pedos rounded up
>Terrorists terrorized
>Media on the ropes
>Government traitors in his sights

>how can such run amoks be avoided?

by deporting those fucking shitskins you dipshits keep importing. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

OCT 31 was so long ago

Instead of cowering in terror the eu reaction pretty much cofirmed if it continued there would be a holocaust against both refugees and jews so now its back to demoralization and driving wedges between competent blocs of resistance towarss the globalist plan

Also the attempted bombing Dec.11 in the subway. Again NYC...
Never forgot, there are people out there that want to kill you and family. And even more will celebrate if they succeed.

Trump trip to Saudi Arabia.
Blackwater torture of financiers.
Suddenly it's gone quiet.
I'm not a MagaPede by any stretch, but Trump had friends who died on 9/11 and has repeatedly questioned the event publicly. W and BO covered for Saudis with one of BO's last vetos being the bill to let 9/11 families sue for compensation against Saudi.
The last Islamic attack was Las Vegas, but it might be the last for a long time.

It's too cold

>more jews in White house than ever in history
>Israeli aid increased

DESU 9/10 times any vehicle that speeds through that will cease up after smashing into the stones.

You don't need finance to run over people or make a nail bomb. Don't bite the narrative about terrorists being all part of isis. They are inspired by them but are just random moslems

it would confirm trumps position

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=it&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&usg=ALkJrhjGm3-j_TJ-bzY-gP43RaBe5XZN2Q

It would be counterproductive, the west needs to welcome a lot more "refugees" as wel as its own jihadi nationals returning from their islamic genocide vacations in their beloved caliphate which unfortunately seems to have collapsed.

Now worries though, the heartfelt belief that led to it being founded will never die and will be passed on to their cute cuddly offspring shown of in amnesty, unicef, etc. commercials the world over!

Now repeat after me: all peoples are the same, all cultures and faiths are equally worthwhile!! REFUGEES WELCOME!!! NO BORDERS NO NATIONS!

*No worries

Madman theory is real. Everyone knows Trump's aching for a war.

Because Trump is our president not Muslim and Chief King Nigger, the false flags stopped as soon as Trump became president, really activates those almonds

Are you stupid? Do you not remember Vegas?

Vegas was a white shooter you fucking Mong

Because they’d be proving trump right and he’d have more support to keep shitskins out. They only attack countries that welcome them.

We elected a president who campaigned on bombing the shit out of them.

Promise kept.

White traitors aren't white. He was a democrat, a racemixer and a atheist.

It was a false flag you kike piece of shit. Shut your mouth and never post on this board again. Fucking sick of you JIDF faggots pretending like you guys are influencing anything.

Checked
This

The "understanding" of europeans following the attacks disgusted the mahmouds so they went back home

>Trying this fucking hard being this fucking new
Right after you, you fucking redditor faggot

Trump confirmed The Jew Wrangler?

They either accepted peace terms or their plans got blown. Probably one caused the other, not sure which way around.

False flag makes it even worse.

Saudi Arabia got a regime change. No more funding. It's that simple.

fingers crossed we get enriched

the new ones have to grow up first cause the old ones are dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=TKG4lRFTRJA

youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

1 happened in melbourne australia. Muslim man rammed people crossing a crosswalk 1 died said he did it due to muslims being percecuted (police say not terrorism when thats the motive omar marteen had)

we're bombing those fucks daily, just no one talks about it, yesterday someone known fuck was killed in a drone strike
we prob do it for funsies

>"we prob do it for funsies"
Allow me to play devils advocate for the Neo-Cons
Ahem..... THAT IS THE ENTIRE PROBLEM A FAT BURGER APPROACH TO WARFARE WE NEED TO INCREASE THE BOMBING CAMPAIGN 100 FOLD ATLEAST AND HAVE TO HAVE BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN MUDSHIT CAPITALS LIQUIDATING THEIR OPPRESSIVE REGIME IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM, MURRICAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=E929gqIcwwI

youtu.be/fMSNRptxzqI

War Huh ? What is it Good For ?
youtu.be/jOFzTjjZcZw

Everyone decided to surge anti-terror task forces, because god forbid another terrorist makes muslims look bad.

Trump pushed Saudi Arabia to organize a blakauss of the Emirate over the radicalisation of Muslims worldwide, then he went to SA to make them stop.

The two monsters are gone, now Muslims only want to vote for Sharia law, not to kill for it.

Elimination of ISIS. I guess their morale is broken.

Anyhow, why do you folk never blow up things we want blown up? Like, go to the scientology cult and do boom boom there. We'd love it.

Australia is due for a massive wake-up call. We've prevented 20+ terrorist attacks in the last 4 years alone. Eventually one is going to get through, and when it does the government isn't going to be able to cover it up with "not all muslims" and media gag orders.

They can't hide the truth forever. Pic related, they hid it from the normies but not from the autists.

Most of them are false flag attack and the deep state is shutting down?

>hundreds
I think you're underestimating it a little.
Didn't France say there were 15,000 terrorists they're "watching"?

>wat do
I stand under it and angle my back so the waterfall of shit shoots straight for the slut.

growth of 200% = TRIPLED

based, made me laugh.

Madman theory? Wat dat?

The FBI is under intense scrutiny right now.

They haven't been able to orchestrate any.

>Didn't France say there were 15,000 terrorists they're "watching"?
The UK has so many they simply can't watch them anymore. They've resorted to bringing out the SAS again like it's 1980.

The most logical explanation

Nigger that's just the terror attacks, the fucking somalian gang attacks are continuous and the government can't stop them.
Not only can the government not stop them, but the fucking PM was told to deport himself by some shitskin for even mentioning it.

uhm there have been lol its just not a big deal anymore to the media because they want to normalize it.

Muslim extremists are demoralized very easily. When something goes right for them they think God is favoring their efforts and they get inspired to act. When one little thing goes wrong they believe God is not favoring their actions and any similar actions will end in failure. Very superstitious in this way. By apologizing for them and trying to minimize their actions to the public, Obama's administration was a big green light. Trump's not so much.

Increased scrutiny on terrorist funding from sympathetic individuals was implemented in the months following 9/11. It didn’t start last year. But what do you know.....

If you believe SA gov. is actively funding terrorists targeting western allies against logic and their very best interest, then you’re a dumb nigger and I have no hope for you.

I think Liberal will try to put a stop to it once they're elected in Victoria in November. There's no way Labor can stay in when their opinion on this is basically "What gang attacks? I haven't seen them from my gated community so there must be no attacks state wide!" and "Don't be racist".

There are vigilante gangs also, so those are helping. Apparently blacks don't want to leave their houses. Good.

Nah. Jews are scared and trying to lie low.
Is not going to work, they overplayed their hand.

Because ISIS was pretty much defeated by coalition forces in 2016. The following attacks were just terrorist cells spazzing out.

It's too cold atm

Because Trump...and there by extension Trump... That’s the Trump dimension...I wish I was that smart

>italian
>western

barf

nah, (((they))) got what (((they))) wanted with trump

Terrorist attacks only occur when western governments need an excuse to limit their country's freedom

>Obongo funding stopped
>saudi arabia regime change
>isis pretty much dead
>security measures discourage them and intelligence services stop non-false flag actions every week
>Too much goyim knowing

obama isnt drone striking goat herders

He's just getting them all rounded up to be arrested before he leaves us.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Terrorism got boring

>globalist
kek