White man and his most loyal companion

I see nigger hate threads here, Jew hate threads, women hate threads, retard hate threads, Muslim hate threads, rice nigger hate threads tec.

CAN WE GET A DOG APPRECIATION THREAD GOING ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gIW8tKPJ_8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs
youtu.be/iQWrgCOUEfE
youtu.be/RmVj9l04J94?t=130
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

labrostate NOW

Kingdom against kingdom, house aginst house all predicted in the bible. The bible is a tool being used.

To me a Jew can be anyone who is greedy.

make a thread about it

Doggos working hard.

Which part? I dont like making threads. You can be my guest.

this is now a dog/varg appreciation thread

Support your local Dogs.

GOOD BOY CONFIRMED

Dogs are faithful and loving. Dog~God. Wolves mate for life and take care of their prides.

Cats on suicide watch.

Shiba Inus are the best dogs and the English make weird fucking dogs and should be ashamed.

Doggos accidentaly redpilling plebs.

I'm sick of the hate stuff, it's getting out of hand! Heart, Dog and Butterfly love that song.

They’re awesome

"My Dog killed an African Immigrant in our Garden!"
youtu.be/gIW8tKPJ_8g

lab lives matter

Tbqfh i feel worse when i hear a cop shot a dog than if a cop shot a dindu.

WTF is this, varg? Shut up already. And Eygpt isn't the same as fucking Africa you wannabe Santa. Varg is sounding senile. Does he think that no Animals ever migrate ever?

I often wonder how many pets go unattended (neglected) these day as well as children, people stay way to plugged into their devices.

Sylvester Stallone is not white. He's Jewish.

That nose... Is this what happens when a jew first learns air is free?

Seriously the cradle of civilization would be by a dead imploded volcano. Which would be most likely ancient tribe's around the Grand Canyon. The Aztec's maybe the oldest tribe.

Pretty sure he denounced the Synagogue of Satan and is a Christian.

Pigs(hogs) come in every color!

I never said Eygpt was the cradle of civilization. Are you high, bro. And no its wasn't the Aztecs. It was Sumeria according the all mainstream archeologists, and Hyberborea according to /pol. So it was probably inner earth Sumerians or something.

>shiba is best dog
shiba inus are notoriously shit pets who are basically just oversized cats
japan has schools dedicated to training shiba inu specifically because they are the cuntiest breed of dog to ever exist

you let that dog off leash outside and it will leave you instantly
not to hunt or stretch his legs, just because it does not give a fuck about you

That doesn't magically change his race and make him white though

Them Thinking their black master race is the oldest advanced tribe easily disputable. i wasnt trying to argue with you Sir!

reddit is that way
----->

Isn't the smartest dog a poodle?

>CAN WE GET A DOG APPRECIATION THREAD GOING ON?
You bet we can!

no, border collie is
poodles are up there though

Lassie was like super smart, lol.

lol you breed dogs to have flat retarded faces. many die as babies because they can't breath.
Oh I see

Dogs are the niggers of animals, they beg for gibs, are loud, defecate publicly, and their place is at the end of a chain.

Two of the most dependable things in my life

Falcon punch

Yes and then Border Collie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs

Obey First Command: 95% of the time or better.[18]
Border Collie
Poodle
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
Doberman Pinscher
Shetland Sheepdog
Labrador Retriever
Papillon
Rottweiler
Australian Cattle Dog

>tfw my mutt is intelligent but just uses his brains to fuck with me by opening the bin, refusing to drop tennis balls so i'll play tug of war with him, taunting people into chasing him, has 50 different whines to tell me what he wants etc
You mean English Bulldogs? We've created a shitton of breeds most of which are the best in their field like the border collie being the most intelligent dog and best herding dog, pit bull being the most ferocious fighting dog, labrador being the friendliest (and best retriever) etc

Us britbongers and the germans are basically the best dog breeders of all time

Shiba Inu are meant to flush out birds, which means the best thing for them to do is run off and fuck around in the bushes

canines BTFO

>tfw birds form more stable bonds than human couples

Every registered blue blood I've had in life always had problems with health. So know i just stick to the mixed breeds they live a long time and no unnecessary trip to the vet. Last time i was at the vet I asked them what they made bank of off the Lady said the small dogs and that she had someone spend 25,000$ on their pet toy Yorkkie.

Even small birds are expert hunters.

cant argue about brits and germans for breeding one of the best dogs tho you could give Rusians and Asians overall some credit for Cauca and Alabai.

The problem with this study is that some dogs are just stubborn gits. We have a bijon frise which are closely related to Poodles but she’s so stubborn she won’t do anything until you’ve told her 3-4 times lol

more bird love

avian master species confirmed
youtu.be/iQWrgCOUEfE

Wow, i read a few years back
Poodle
Lab
German Shepherd
I can't remember the rest, guess a new study has been done. I wonder if how much attention you show the pet has anything to do with it. I've seen some super smart mix breed hunting dogs. Thanks for saving me the time of looking again, I was just fixing to go see.

small dogs are rife with health complications not because of the breed itself but because they are easy to mass produce due to being tiny and always in demand which has led to the breed(s) getting fucked up beyond recognition, you think king caviler spaniels used to commonly get brain tumors back in the 1800s?

ALSO it's no secret that showline pedigree breeders will breed health complications into their dogs on purpose to prove that they're pedigree, look at the whole roach back german shepherd epidemic for example

people who want a GSD have to go deep into eastern europe to get one or have just given up and ended up getting malinois instead which are like GSD's on crack just so they don't end up with a dog who's spine touches the ground
yeah it's more about obedience and memory than actual smarts but really, if you removed those criteria you wouldn't be able to quantify the intelligence
Yeah we haven't made any live stock guardians thats true although irish wolfound and weimaraner used to be huge and hunt big game so there's that

Giants from the antediluvian era

10/10 would hunt

The male keeping a lookout for his woman

Imagine having the stamina to cross continents and oceans twice per year...

Someone notify PETA. When they register them you think they would get a fine or something for incest and stuff. Dog lineages, I'm sure are being DNA tested and stuff these days $$$.

Dogs are nigger slaves that obey. Perfect for masters who aren't far off from a slave mentality themselves.

I thought the male birds were red and females dull in color.

you should go to /an/ sometime big guy

Cleaner than a lot of humans

Cats are for soyboys.

Not all dogs are good dogs.

What? I'm a Lady, Sir.

ok but you should still go there

Correct, he's standing in front and leaning forward to get a better look at something.

youtu.be/RmVj9l04J94?t=130

Name my best friends Sup Forums

Hate insects? Love birds. Kites and swifts are master predators of small flying insects

reminder that Stallone is a Jewkrainian

My lieutenant in the military had a shiba. Cutest, friendliest dog I've met

trouble and mischief

What is /an/?

boards.Sup Forums.org/an you spastic boomer

Generation X, I'm not a boomer!

When was the last time you went this far out of your way to impress a woman?

kek'd

How’r those pure breeds doing health-wise ya stupid fuck?

lion dog is best dog

It doesn't love you "for who you are".
It loves you because you give him food.
Having said that, dogs are wonderful animals, I had a german sheppard as my pet when i was a little boy. I have never known any animal more loyal or courageous.

Shrikes often use thorns (or barbwire) to impale their victims. Brutal little birds.

Mag pies, are cool. I bird watch often, isnt the vulture on the top of the totem pole?

Ok, I'm done blowing up your thread now :)

fify

Vultures are the biggest, and are not exclusively scavengers. They hunt when the opportunity presents itself and they're hungry enough. Also, check out the construction of that straw hut!

I woke up way to early to the sound of coyotes, ugh! It sounded like a ton of them.

I had a cavalier, got it from a top breeder who assured me no health troubles.
age 4 she has heart disease
age 6 she is dead.

such a shame as they are such sweet little dogs.

My dog is a mutt, would he still be welcome at the ethnostate?

You wish.

I think they mate for life as well, go figure a bird that mostly eats dead carcasses are better than people, Dont they fly higer than any other bird as well?