That moment when you stopped giving a fuck about race

that moment when you stopped giving a fuck about race

God I hate 60fps

>Some Korean girls are cute so I don't care if a million of muslims , mexicans and blacks enter my country every year.

That moment when you let western civilization die.

butterface

i would let the white race die just to get between these thighs

Man, even if you like asian faces it's always butterpersonality once they start talking

All asians are extremely liberal big government types who want a big ruleman at every streetcorner to make sure everyone does the "proper" thing and their idea of a traditional family unit is a man who spends as much time at work as possible and a woman who controls all family finances and pushes the children to succeed even if it means they will hate their parents and let them rot if not shamed into caring for them by society. Basically the hunter/gatherer mindset adapted to office jobs.

Traditional Europeans look like SJWs when it comes to family life and like anarcho-primitivists when it comes to the government's level of control over society and the scope of its bureaucracy.

>its a Eunhashitter making low quality threads episode

I don't see race, only vagina.

>used to think Asians look like gross pan faces
>after years of browsing /pol I’m now more attracted to them then white women
So this is what the JIDF are doing now

How does the opposite not happen?

fetishes, my dude

Probably because youre some worthless spic

LOL!

ahaahaahahaha

o my fucking god.

I can imagine so many people i met in real life that are this guy. Even skinny versions. Seriously. get over the fact that you as a ethnicity (whhites) are fucking cuckolds who are to pussy to beat or hit and shape your daugthers into non whores. thats why you like chinks. they still have balls and can hit and or just tell their women that whores = useless. Yet you fags cannot for whatever reason.

i call it. Whhite people are cucks with women syndrome.

I researched going to South Korea and getting my white gf surgery to look like a plastic gook since I’m pretty rich but I can’t find it ever being done before to a white woman. Think about dumping her every day for a gook tho but it’s hard.

>Hehe who cares about race?
>Oh God these RACIALLY ASIAN are qt's.
Kys moron, you don't see you started a thread about a specific race.
Race is important.

Are you fucking autistic or what? You can't see 60 fps dumb fuck.

I only visit these threads for the 삼좀일사 뀨티s

those gooks are ugly compared to any above average cuacasian girl. You only like them because they are slim and thats rare un America

Best rare pepe I've seen in a while

Its the souless dead eyes I cant get past. Like a dolls eyes.

becauuse chinks with makeup look like lolis
and Sup Forums is full of pedos

You used gook moots picture for that didn't you?